I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

 

6:00am. Its Friday, the regular practise day of Shinwa Academy FC.

 

DongGehj got he’s stuffs on his training bag and started to lawk on stairs. While walking down the stairs, he gets his iphone4s & plays his favorite playlist, then plug the earphone to his ear. When he was on the street, he started he’s jogging. He needs to jog for about 50minutes for his 7am regular soccer practise at Shinwa Football Club. He’s been a member of the FC since he entered Shinwa Academy. At first he was Shinwa’s midfilder and the top goal scorer for two consecutive years. And now, Coach Teddy makes him the Forward Striker of the team because his suite’s on that position.

About 2 kilometers away from Shinwa FC field, he see his team captain, TOP, the best defender of Shinwa Fc ever have. Then the two both jog ahead towards Shinwa. “The championship is coming. Ahhh. This will be my last year and next year you’ll be the captain of the team DongGehj. How you feel about it?” TOP asked it from out of nowhere because the two we’re both silent.

Just to break the ice, DongGehj replied: “Oh! Captain, Uhh. Actualy I really don’t know. Right now my focus is on the championship match and maybe after the match I’ll be announcing my plan about the team, if I’ll accept the captain’s position for next year.”

“You fool! Yah! That’s the spirit; let’s concentrate first with the match before anything else.” Captain nods and tap his head.

They arrived at Shinwa’s Field on time. Then as usual, Coach Teddy was already there for about an hour and half. Coach Teddy is always advanced in the schedule. He always arrived first in the training area. He’s make Shinwa FC defeats the undefeated champion last year’s championship, Siegaku Academy FC, the mortal rival school of Shinwa Academy. That’s why; Coach Teddy got the praise and heart of everyone in the Academy even in their place. With his over flowing apeal, beautiful body for a 34 year old, with his boy next door & super cool aura. Well, the entire ladies faculty in Shinwa fall inlove with him, even those juions and senior college student in the university as well.

They started the training with streching and some plays. “Oh, all the team members are present now.” The wall like goal keeper, Kikwang wonders why all of them are present today.

“What can you expect? Today will be the last day of our training before the cooldown. And next week we will be facing Seigaku FC in championships.” TOP said it with some confidence in him that his team will win and beat again their rivalry.

“Make some tackle then pass it to DongGehj, Captain!” one shouted.

“Captain I’m free here, pass the ball here!” replied.

“Come on! Folks what are you doin’? This is not your play guys, concentrate on it” Coach Teddy was shouting, commanding his team to concentrate on the practise match.

“Holy Ghost! What was that defense? You jerks do your tasks!” and Kikwang shouting to s when DongGehj got a goal, and his very angry with that.

“Goal!” and DongGehj shouting and running to have some embrace with s, while TOP giving a troll face to Kikwang.

Piiiitttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

And that was the referres whisstle shouting to the field. “Everyone, come here, quickly! You guys did a great job!” coach Teddy said to his team.

“Yah! Okay, here’s the list of our 22 man team that will be competing next week. Goodluck everyone and see yah next week. Have a great day!” the assistant coach post the list on the locker room.

The players go to the shower room quickly and take shower immediately. TOP and DongGehj are both on the same shower cubicle, both . “Ahhh. Hyung, are you ready for the championships match next week? I’m quite excited with it and I wanna score 7 counts with yah.” DongGehj told to his Captain while putting shampoo to his palm.

“Yah! And I’m excited with it too. Tht will be my last game, and I’m very happy playing with you, the team and of course Coach Teddy! This will be the most memorable one since I entered Shinwa FC.” saying it with a teary eye, while taking his last shower on that shower room.

They are now both done with the shower and with the towel on their waist. DongGehj open his locker and he noticed that there is a black envelop on his locker. He picked it and got confused. Then he put the envelope to his bag.

While walking away from the mens locker room,

♬♪ ♬ No no no no more tomorrow….♬♪ ♬

“Oh, my phon is ringing. Someone is calling me.” immediately get his phone from his bag and answered the call.

“Yoboseo?! Who’s this please?” answered the phone with confused face on him.

“I already warned you to take a look to your girlfriend but you didn’t listen to Me.” the caller answered.

Toooot. Toooot. Toooot.

That’s the sign that the call was ended. “And who’s the hell is that?! Same number with the one who gave me a message.” he wonders.

DongGehj now driving his car goin’ home when he realized that he’s craving for a dark chocolate cake, so he drop by to his favorite Cake Shop and ordered a 16X16’’ size of cake. While walking, he stops and drop the box of cake on the floor because of the news on TV.

“BREAKING NEWS!”

Male reporter: “Awhile ago, Superstar Singer IU was kidnapped by a stalker. A fan that’s been stalking to her for 2 years now and right now she’s in the hospial because she get 2 degree burn in his legs made by his stalker.”

“It has been said by the kidnapper that he is just making a revenged to IU because IU stoll 5 of his song composition.” he continious.

“Is this true? How was IU now? Is it true that she really stoll the song and released it?” end the report.

“My Girl?!!! Holy Ghost!” that’s the ony word he said after watching the news. He rushly gets the box of cake on the floor and run to his car. He immediately full his speed and went to the hospital.

 

 

---END of Chapter 3---