I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

 

“What’s with this? Ahhhh I really didn’t get the authors idea of killing the main character at the last 3 chapters of this book.” DongGehj cutely whispering while closing the novel book that he was reading, he’s at Shinwa’s cafeteria. “We’re almost done with our baby thesis, I wonder if we can defend it acurately? Mhhhmmm.” he then whispers again.

“Excuse me? Can I share the table wih you?” a familiar voice, in front of him is a good looking guys, talk, fair skin, it’s Taecyon.

“Tssss. look who’s here? The Ugly who betrayed and ruined my noona’s lovelife.” DongGehj cross his hand on his chest while looking so angry to Taecyon.

“Can I explain? I think it’s better if you let me explain first and not acting so bias and one sided. Can I?” Taecyon explains.

“Whatever. You don’t need to explain to me. I don’t need your explainations. Go explain to my noona, not to me, I’m not your girl !” DongGehj gives Taecyon an angry face again.

“I’ll explains, wheter you like it or not, so please stay and give me time.” Taecyon said. “I really didn’t mean it. At first I though I can run with it but TOP came.” he continues.

“And now you’re telling to me that it was TOP-hyung’s fault? How dare you!” DongGehj is really mad now of what he heard.

“It’s now like that, it’s not what I mean, and it’s just…..” Taecyon continue explaining.

FLASHBACK

It’s winter back then when Taecyon and Hyori first meet at the shopping mall. Hyori’s shopping bags fall to the ground and Taecyon helped him to pick all her bags. Taecyon even give her a drive in her condo. Then they started dating, and they’re getting to know ech other when Taecyon realize that it’s so unfair to Hyori if he and her will be boyfriend and girlfriend. So Taecyon decided to stop dating Hyori, but he miss her so much, he did everything just to get out her of his mind, but Hyori seems like an angle who always visits him in all his dreams every night.

Taecyon decided to call TOP, he’s bestfriend.

The two seal a deal to each other. Taecyon introduces TOP to Hyori. Then they started dating, and they’re getting to know each other, but Hyori’s heart is into Taecyon.

Though TOP dating thingy to Hyori is just a deal, TOP immediately fall to this beautiful lady, so he seriously curted Hyori.

Taecyon at the other hand, with his natural attitude, flirting others. He flirts and flirts every beautiful girl that he meet just to forget Hyori because she don’t want Hyori to be hurt when they where boyfriend and girlffriend. Because he knows that he can’t stop flirting other girls though he really loves Hyori.

After 9 months, Hyori decided to choose Taecyon over TOP, and TOP really hurts with this that’s why he entered Shinwa Academy to focus on his study, joining the Football club just to forget Hyori, but he never did. He still loves Hyori afterall.

Taecyon at the same time, tried his best just to stop flirting others but it’s seems like Taecyon can’t live without flirting someone. It’s him.

……………………………………………..

“I don’t believe you. I know you, I know all from you. You better stop it, or else leave her alone.” DongGehj says to Taecyon who is now crying.

“Don’t use your tears just to get me and beg me for what you’ve done. If you relly don’t mean it, you can stop it. Yes, you can stop it.” he continues, he then now stand up and walk away.

“If only you just give me a chance, but you didn’t. I’m sorry DongGehj. I’m sorry Hyori.” Taecyon whispers and leave the table then.

While walking, DongGehj see TOP sitting on a tree near at the Cafeteria.

“Hyung!” he shouts and gives a wave to TOP. TOP gets annoyed and noticed him; he simply gives him a weak smile, then jump from the tree to the ground.

“How was your hand? How are you by the way?” DongGehj asks TOP who is now tapping his because he fell down on the wrong position.

“I’m okay. My fist is okay. That jerk (pertaining to Taecyon), if I see him again, I’ll definetely kill him.” TOP answers while looking at his right hand.

“Ah, just don’t mind him, he’s a jerk!” DongGehj replies.

“Come with me, I’m gonna show you something.” TOP asks DongGehj.

“What is that hyung?” DongGehj asks and he’s wondering what it is.

“Just come with me. Come.” TOP continues and the two walks away.

They’re at the loocker room, and TOP open his loocker and get a box from it, he give it to DongGehj, “Here.” TOP says.

“What is this hyung?” DongGehj asks and wonders whats inside the box.

“You don’t need to be worry; there is no cockhroach inside the box, just open it.” TOP replies with a troll face. DongGehj immediately open the box and.

“Hyung…. Ahhhh. (Tears star falling from his eyes) Captain, this is….. But….” he weakly face to TOP and he can’t even talk straigtly with what he see.

“Yes. Your right, I’m now graduating into the team, and I know that you’re the right person to succeed my position here. You’re now the captain of Shinwa Football Club. Congratulations.” TOP gives a hug to DongGehj and then kiss his hair and forehead. “I know you’ll be a better captain to the team than me, I know how much you wanted this.” TOP continues.

DongGehj breaks the hug and wear the Captain’s jacket; it really fits well to him. He was so happy about it and TOP too.

♬♪ ♬ No no no no more tomorrow….♬♪ ♬

“I think someone is calling you, better answer it first.” TOP noticed DongGehj’s ringtone.

“Yoboseo? My Girl.” DongGehj answers the call.

“I need to talk to you. Meet me tonight at the restaurant, 8pm.” IU replies and ended up the call.

“Okay! Ohhh! Why she ended up the call? What’s wrong with her? Tssss.” DongGehj nods.

 TOP walk away now and go to his next class and DongGehj went home to take a shower and then meet IU at 8pm.

 

 

---END of Chapter 8---