I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

 

“He let me come in!” “Give us access to IU.” “When will be the hospital gives the medical bulliten?” “Any announcement regarding IU’s status now?” reporters will like going crazy just to get updates and to cover this big news.

DongGehj wonders how he’ll get in the hospital without letting the reporters that his there already. Because he knows when the reporter see’s him. He’ll gonna be on an ambush interview. ”Ahhhhh. I don’t care with these annoying reporters. I need to see My Girl!” while walking going to the entrance of the hospital.

Immediately, a reporter noticed him and…..

“Hey! IU’s boyfriend is here! Give me a camera here!” “Sir!” “Hey, DongGehj, what can you say about IU’s condition? How was she now? Have you heard the news? Had you talk to her after the insident?” numerous questions that has been thrown to him with the reporters.

“PLEASE! Give me some space. Let go of me guys.”

“Just give us time. We’ll be releasing official statement with this after we know what really happens.”

“Right now, let’s pray for my girlfriend for her recovery. Thank yah!”

And he accidentaly push back one of the reporters because of small space, then he get in quickly get in to the hospital. The gaurds we’re like panicking on how to handle the scene because the reporters where too naughty and everyone wanted to get in the hospital, so they call for assistant.

“Where is she?”DongGehj asked to one of the nurses.

“Here, come with me sir!” the nurse replied to him and they immediately go to the elevator and went to 4th floor of the hospital. “She just finished with her operation and medication.” the nurse continues. When they get on the 4th floor, they went to IU’s room. And the doctor is there.

“Doctor! How was she? Is she okay? How was the operation?” DongGehj asked the doctor, teary eyes & look so worried. Then he go to IU and embrace her. Crying…….

“Sir! Please calm down. Have a sit here.” the doctor command DongGehj and hold his shoulder wanting him to seatdown. After satting down, the doctor continues, “Mr. Choi, Right? IU is fine now. She needs 3 days bed rest and needs to take a psychaitrist to help her recover from her trauma.”

“Anything Doc. I wanted her to be secured.”

“No problem.If you need anything more just call us. That’s the hospital local phone. (Pointing to the phone besides the door)”

“Thank you so much Doctor!” DongGehj replied with a bow. Then he sits beside IU’s bed, looking to her. Tears started falling down form his left eyes. “What happened? You shouldn’t be here if I was there to protect you. I’m so helpless and for not protecting you and not there when you needed me. I’m sorry My Girl. Im really sorry. I don’t deserve to be your boyfriend after all.” He can’t stop crying. Crying. Crying loudly.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

“I almost sleep. Someone is knocking the door. Who’s that?” DongGehj rise and go to see who’s on the door knocking. He opened the door and it was Hyori & IU’s manager (IU and Hyori has the same manager). “There you go guys!” opened the door widely and let them come in.

Hyori immediately embrace her little maknae. While the manager sits besides IU’s bed.

“How was she?” manager asked.

“I spoke with the Doctor awhile ago and he told me that she’ll be fine. She just needs to have at least 3 days of bed rest and a psychaitrist to help her recover form her trauma of what happened.” DongGehj explains to the manager.

“Okay, Hyori, you’ll be the one to give our official statement with this.” manager stand and go to the table get a piece of paper and he writes down.

“”Okay manager, when you finish writing the statement, I’ll be going out and read it infront of the reporters.” Hyori replied with worried face.

After almost an hour when manager give the statement piece to Hyori. Hyori reads it and after reading, “Okay! I’ll be going to face the reporters now to give the statement to them.”

“I’ll come with you noona!” DongGehj holds his noona’s hand.

“No! I can do this. It’s not better if you’re goin’ down and face them now. Just be with IU now. She needs you her more, especially when she woke up. Okay?!” Hyori stops her maknae coming ith her.

“But,…. Noona?!” DongGehj replies with a sad face.

“Look, just listen to me okay? Listen to Noona. I know what to do with this.” Hyori hold her brothers face and kiss him to his forehead.

“Okay!~” DongGehj make a smile in his face but it was weak.

“It’s gonna be okay!” manager told to DongGehj while tapping his shoulder.

Hyori leaves the room and go down stairs. When he walks out to the press room of the hospitsal, she immediately went to the podium and everyone put there mics, recorder, phones to the podium. Cameramen are panicking to record her. Then she started reading it.

“It was a very long day for all of us. It’s been 8 hours now since the incident happened. Everyone we’re shock, IU, DongGehj, Me, our Manager, the fans. Everyone. We really didn’t expect this to happen. IU now is on her room, she’s okay, though she haven’t awake yet. The Doctor said to us that IU was on a trauma right now, so we will be giving her the best psychaitrist that we’ll get to help her recover with this. She also needs 3 days of bed rest. All of her schedule from now til the next 2 months will be cancelled. We’re really sorry about this but we decided and I know you guys understand us that IU’s recovery is more important. With the kidnapper, we’ll be taking legal actions with it and well make it sure that he’s gonna pay for this. We also want to see him jailed. Pay for all the damages. With the piracy issue of the song, I’m telling you guys that, the kidnapper is a liar! I am the one who composed all of IU’s song. So even me, I’m really quite shock about what he was telling about. Regarding of what DdongGehj acted against you earlier, we’re sorry about it; he just full of emotions by that time which leads him not to control his patience. I’m Sorry! Anything questions regarding with the kidnapper will be answer by our lawyers. Thank you!”

After telling the statement, Hyori immediately go out and not entertain more questions.

DongGehj stayed on the hospital for 3 days with IU. He’s the one who take care with her. Feed her, tell her story, everything. After 3 days. IU was release from the hospital now. And she was okay. She decided to go to Europe with her family for a vacation for 1 month, for her to recover and to have some treatment with the scars.

 

 

---END of Chapter 4---