I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

I'm A Celebrities Boyfriend

 

DongGehj wakes up so early, he have nothing to do this day so he decided to take a jogging at the park nearby at his condo. He now gets his stuff and dress up. He decided to take with him his dog, a syberian white dog named “Boss”. He jogs happily with his dog for about 40minutes, then they stop and seated on a beanch while he give Boss a water to drink.

♬♪ ♬ No no no no more tomorrow….♬♪ ♬

“Someone is calling! For awhile Boss, I’ll answer this first.” he noticed his phone ringing. Upon looking at the phone, he was shock looking for a familiar number. “It’s…..” then he answers it.

“Yoboseo?” he speaks.

“DongGehj-shhii, meet me at the park in 10 minutes right now, I’ll be waiting, I’m with the Lady.” familiar voice asnwers the phone and make a statement to him.

“What is going on right now? Why he is her? And Lady? Isn’t posible if that would be her, probably.” he whispers and walk towards the park.

At the park, he noticed 3 cars, two black jagwars and one limusine car, also 12-15 counts of men who wear black suit, shades, and earphones. He continue walking then, he arrive at the park’s fountain, and he saw a guy, familiar face, wearing black suit, good looking.

“Bu…. .. Buttt.” he speaks with a crack voice, shock, looking to the guys in front of him.

“It’s been a long time Young Master DongGehj.” the man speaks to him.

“Buttler…. Buttler Tablo? How come? I thought you we’re at Europe with---.” surprisigly, he didn’t finish his sentence when a lady appeared at Buttler Tablo’s back, a beautiful lady wearing a designers dress.

“Lady Chaerin!” DongGehj screams and imeediately hug the lady. “DongGehj, I’m glad to see you.” Lady Chaerin whispers to DongGehj and now breaks the hug. DongGehj kiss Lady Chaerin’s right hand. Then they seated at the beanch beides them while Buttler Tablo still standing in front of them.

“So when you arrived here? I thought you’ll be here next year? What a surprise.” DongGehj speaks hapilly looking at Lady Chaerin and Buttler Tablo.

“Oh! Sorry not telling you this, I wanted to surprise you. My original plan is next year, but I took overload classes at Europe mastering bussiness so I graduated early. I just arrived last Wednesday.” Lady Chearin explains while holding DongGehj’s hands.

“Wow! That’s great! It’s been so long since the last time we saw each other.” DongGehj replies.

“So, Young Master DongGehj, how was Young Master JJ?” Buttler Tablo asks.

“Huh?!” he replies.

“I mean Young Master Jaejoong, how was he?” Buttler Tablo explains.

“Oh, Jaejoong-shhi, well, like what we expected, this is his last year at Shinwa, so he’ll be graduating soon.” DongGehj replies.

“Is he okay?” Buttler Tablo continues his questions.

“Buttler Tablo! Stop it!” Lady Chaerin breaks the conversation giving Buttler Tablo an angry face.

“Sorry Lady Chaerin.” Buttler Tablo apologies and give her a bow.

“What’s wrong? It’s okay. Jaejoong is okay.” DongGehj replies while wondering why Lady Chaerin acted weird upon hearing it.

“Please take care of my Baby Brother, take care of him and don’t let anyone hurt him DongGehj, I know how much Jaejoong trust you, and I also trust you too. You guys we’re like brothers. So please.” Lady Chaerin talks to DongGehj and tears started falling from her eyes.

FLASBACK

Lady Chaerin is Jaejoong’s older sister. She is the child of Jaejoong’s dad and his first wife. Lady Chaerin is older 7 months than Jaejoong. It was his dad’s fault. When their dad knows that his first wife can’t afford to give birth again because of her health condition and he knows that the baby inside her womb is a girl, their dad find another women to be with, to carry another child who’s a boy. So he married Jaejoong’s mother and they gave birth of Jaejoong.

Lady Chaerin loves Jaejoong so much. They we’re so close to each other and Lady Chaerin protect Jaejoong too. She was Jaejoong’s knight back then. They were happy togethere with their parents until Chaerin decided to study abroad after graduating high school.

Buttler Tablo is their father’s right hand. He serves the family for his entire life. He treated them as his family too. He also treated Lady Chaerin and Jaejoong as his children. Jaejoong’s father commanded Buttler Tablo to be his personal buttler, but it was Jaejoong’s decision to send Buttler Tablo to Lady Chaerin at Europe to take care of his Sister.

Jaejoong is the next succesor of their family business. Jaejoong’s family is one of the five most riches family in Korea. They own 28% of the business in Korea, so the family relly needs a succesor like Jaejoong, because his boy, unlike Chaerin.

………………………………………………..

“I always take good care of im, so you don’t need to worry for your baby brother Lady Chaerin. Please stop crying then.” DongGehj assures to Lady Chaerin so she’ll stop crying then.

“I know you’ll always be. Thank you so much.  We don’t have more time.” Lady Chaerin speaks. “I need to go. We’re running out of time.” she continues, leaving DongGehj at the beanch, shock of what he hears.

“It’s okay! Everything will gonna be allright. Pease young Master DongGehj, take good care of Young Master. PLEASE. Don’t be too blind. Open your eyes before it’s too late.” Buttler Tablo whispers on DongGehj’s ears and tap his shoulders before leaving.

DongGehj still stitting on the beanch, looking at the sky, thingking. After a couple of minutes he walks away and goes home. He takes a shower then. After he takes a shower, he eats his brunch now. After eating, he went to the living room to watch, then he check he’s phone.

“Oh! My Girl sent me a message.” He happily reads the message.

“I’m free right now, can we eat for lunch?”

“Yes, sure. I’m going to the restaurant now. See yah there.”

He immediately drives his car to the restaurant. At the restaurant, he seats at the VIP area, he waits for IU.

After an hour waiting.

“What took her so long?! Mhmmm.” He whispers while wondering why IU isn’t there yet.

Two hours later… .. Three hours …. .. Four hours…                          

♬♪ ♬ No no no no more tomorrow….♬♪ ♬

“My Boy, I’m really sorry, I can’t go with you now, I have a tapping right now. I’m sorry, I’m really really sorry.” IU apologizes to DongGehj.

“What? I waited for you for four hours then you gonna call me to cancel this?! Ahhhh. It’s so unfair!” DongGehj answers with a bit angry on his voice.

“I’m really sorry, I really don’t mean it. It’s just that, my schedule is so full. I’m sorry; I know I’m quite unfair with you now. Sorry.” IU relies before she ended up the call.

“And! What the, she’s the one who ended this?! Tsss. It’s so unfair.” DongGehj says.

Because he’s a bit angry, he immediately goes home, when his in front of his condo building, he waits for the elevator. After a few minutes, he’s now in front of his door, he open it and notice that there are familiar pair of shoes in there, so he went to the living room.

“What the hell is goin’ on here?!” he screams loudly when he saw Kikwang, Teddy & TOP at the leaving room, watching a movie.

“Oh! There you are, Hello.” Kikwang gives him a wave and immediately face to the television.

“How you get an access here?! Why you guys are all here? I don’t remember that I gave you a copy of my key. Tsss!” he continues asking.

“To us, yes you didn’t, but to Jaejoong, you did.” Tedyy answers giving DongGehj a troll face, and face his attention again to the movie.

“This jerks, what are they thinking off? This is a mall? Tsssss. Entering my place without my permission?” he whispers while going to the kitchen because he notices a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. When he was at the kitchen, he saw Jaejoong, cooking, so he walk to Jaejoong and put his hand in Jaejoong’s waist.

“What are you cooking? Smell so delicious huh?!” DongGehj asks.

After they eat the food that Jaejoong cook, they decided to go to Lotte World to have some fun, and to celebrate their win against Seigaku Academy. They enjoyed every moment there, the ride all the rides there, even some are for kids, they we’re like high school students at that time; happy playing and riding those rides with their friends. It was a fun night for them, especially to TOP and Jaejoong, because it’s their last time to be with them like this because graduation is nearly coming.

While TOP and Teddy are in the men’s room, TOP saw Taecyon with a girl. He is kissing the girl. TOP quickly get Taecyon’s shirt and pulled away from the girl, he punch him and give numerous slap on Taecyon’s face. Taecyon cannot handle it anymore and he cannot do anything to stop TOP. Teddy notice it so he immediately stop TOP, and by the time that Teddy already controls TOP, Taecyon quickly run out.

 

 

---END of Chapter 7---