Chapter Seven

I Get Jealous in Loving You

*door bell rings* 

Kai quickly stand and ran towards the door happily like a little kid because he can't wait to torture his new housemate. Before he opens the door, he went back to his arrogant self. When he opens the door, he was so surprise by the figure that was standing in front of him. He scanned the person from leg to face. The person just stand straightly and without hesitating called Kai a ert as she doesn't like it when guys looked at her with that ual face. Kai was shocked by Ji Hyo's harsh words and started to act arrogantly. Again.

"Is this how you greet your boyfriend? By calling him a ert?"

"Is this the way you treat womens? By scanning their body with your mouth open? What is it to be surprised off? It's not like I wear a 10-inch make ups, wear those tight clothes and heels. And you're not my boyfriend!" Said Ji Hyo to Kai annoyed.

"W-who was scanning you? Why should I? Ughhh, my eyes is getting blurry because I'm letting it seeing your ugliness." Ji Hyo's eyes widen after hearing what Kai just said and looked at Kai with full of anger. Kai then pushed her into the house and smiled proudly when Ji Hyo was trying hard to escape. He actually was not so sure why he was smiling. Maybe because he wanted to seek revenge on her. 

Ji Hyo smack Kai's hands suddenly to make him stay away from her but ends up hurting herself. The childish guy pulled her hair and take her to the kitchen and ask her to cook food for him. JUST FOR HIM. SHE CAN'T EAT UNTIL HE'S DONE EATING.

Poor Ji Hyo. That silly guy is really a pain in the already eventhough it's her first day living with him. Kai on the other hand went into his room smiling widely after seeing Ji Hyo's sad face.

Few minutes later, Ji Hyo went into Kai's room bringing his food. She puts it on Kai's table. Kai was sleeping. She wakes him up but only to get a free slap from unconscious Kai.

"Aish this guy! How dare he slaps this beautiful face?" Whispered Ji Hyo.

Kai suddenly wake up after hearing his phone rang. He asks Ji Hyo to get out of his room using hand language. Ji Hyo let out a sigh. She went out and sits on the couch. And lies down, taking a deep breath and sleeps. 

Suddenly, Kai came out to call Ji Hyo but she is nowhere to be seen. He started to get panic. Plus, angry. He searched everywhere (he didn't even saw Ji Hyo's luggage eventhough it's like in front of him). He was about to take his car keys until he finally realized there is something on the couch. He saw Ji Hyo was sleeping. He took a step closer and watch Ji Hyo's innocent face and smiled.

"What was I thinking? She's not even pretty. Ew." Kai whispered to himself. He then stand up and the thought of torturing Ji Hyo comes up to his mind. He suddenly took a glass of water and pour it to Ji Hyo's face. Ji Hyo was petrified by that sudden attack from Kai. 

"Hey! What're you doing? Can't you see that I'm sleeping?"

"Who told you that you can sleep? This is what you get!" Said Kai.

"But you don't have to do this. Just wake me up like other people did."

"Remember, I am your boyfriend so I can do anything that I want to you. Understand?" Said Kai approaching his room to take a shower .

"Boyfriend? Who wants to be his boyfriend? I rather be a slave. Dream on ert. " Ji Hyo murmured alone.


Hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter is short or boring. I'm just so sad right now because I just lost my kitten huhuhu. Hoping it will come back tonight :( btw, thanks for subscribing and please drop any comments if you want me to add anything on next chapter :)