Chapter Twenty

I Get Jealous in Loving You

" Kai! Kai! Ya! Kai! " Mr. Manager shouted Kai's name a few times but he didn't get any response from Kai. This kid has been acting weird for a month. After Jihyo moved out from his house, he's no longer act like he was before. He has become more taciturn. 

* Pang! *

" Ya! Kai-ssi, what's wrong with  you? I called your name but you didn't answer me. You have to attend your vocal class in an hour! Get ready now! "

" Mr. Manager, why did she leave me? What did I do wrong? I'm only asking her to stay but  she didn't want to listen. Is that so hard to do? Why must she listen to Lee Jong Suk! He's only using her. "

" Tsk tsk tsk, Kai, get yourself together. Move on. "

" I can't! How am I suppose to move on when she can go out with that Lee Jong Suk happily? How? Tell me! I can't move on. What have I done that I have to suffer all this pain? "

" You want to know? You always being bad to her. You show her your bad side! You yelled at her, ask her to do everything even a simple thing. A woman should not be treated like that. A woman should be treated like a princess. With full of love. She's a sweet girl, Kai. And Lee Jong Suk, I'm not defending him, but he knows how to take care of Jihyo. He makes her happy. And you? You only said that you liked her but never give effort to do so. "

" Hmmm, I guess....I'm a bad guy, right? Fine...." 

( The day when Jihyo came back to her old place.)

" Yayaya! Palli! I want to hear everything. Why did you comeback here? How about your contract with Kai? Where is he? Why he's not the one who sent you here? Who is that guy? " Lizzy asked every questions in one time making Jihyo hard to speak.

" Lizzy! One question at a time please. Ugh! "

" Okay okay. Mianhae.So, first question, why did you comeback here? " 

" Wae? You don't like it that I'm back? "

" Haish, not like that, you silly! "

" Hehe, I know I know. Okay, first, Kai has gotten himself a girlfriend so I guess our contract ended? So, that's why I suggest to come back here beause I don't want his girlfriend to feel uncomfortable and..... "

" Wait, what? Kai already got a girlfriend? I thought he's going to end  up with you. Huhu. Whoever that girl is, she's ugly. Hahahahahaha! "

" Ya! Why did you say that? "

" It's funny. I'm so funny. Oh my god! Laugh Jihyo! Laugh! "

" Ya! You startled me silly! "

" Hahaha...I miss you!!! " The two girls talked and talked that night. From what happen to Jihyo the first day she arrived in Kai's place until the last day she's there. 

" I don't like how Kai treat you. That's why Lee Jong Suk saved you! Omo! He's such an angel! I thought Kai will treat you good but the fact is no, I'm not a fan of him anymore! Hey! Tomorrow, follow me to buy CD'S of Lee Jong Suk's dramas okay? " 

" Ahahaha, arasseo! Now, let's get to bed Lizzy-ya. " 


Finally, updated. I want to thank you guys for subscribing and for waiting patiently. I'm so happy ahhaha. Please drop your comments abou this chapter ya? Hehehehe thank you.