Chapter Five

I Get Jealous in Loving You

"I'm not giving you any chance to run away this time! I'm going to make you pay me back for what you've done last time!" screaming Kai makes all of the attendance to look at Ji Hyo with surprise.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I know I've done wrong and I didn't mean to scold you the other day. It's just that I was so mad that you pulled my hair and looked down on poor people like us. I'm really sorry." Said Ji Hyo who was about to cry.

"You think saying sorry is enough to pay all the things and bad stuff you did? No! I'm going to sue you! You've make my reputation turn bad. I received a lot of hatred by people around me. Do you know that? I'm not going to let you live happily anymore!" Said Kai who was really mad that time without knowing that many eyes are watching them. Luckily, there is no other people in the cafeteria other than himself, his manager, make up artist, cameraman, director, Ji Hyo, Lizzy and other staffs. Ji Hyo cried while Lizzy is busy comforting her.

"Why are you crying now, huh? Stop crying and be prepared on what's coming to you." Said Kai wanting to hear Ji Hyo's voice..

"Kai! You should not say that to her! It's only a small matter for you to bring it out again. We've explained this right? That it's only an acting between you and this pretty lady. And luckily people believed it. So, stop it right now!" Mr. Manager scold Kai so he'll stop doing something stupid. But Kai give no attention as he's still waiting for Ji Hyo to talk.

"I'm sorry, Kai but please don't sue me. I don't have enough money and I don't want to trouble my sister and the villagers in my hometown. I came here to look for a job not trouble. Actually, all the villagers urge me to work as a part-time model but I'm embarassed of my style that's why I work here. They don't know about this. I promise to do anything you want but don't sue me please." Ji Hyo begged to Kai while kneeling down in front of him.

"Ji Hyo-ssi!" Lizzy pulled Ji Hyo but she insisted until Kai forgives her. 

"Alright, I won't sue you. I won't do that and you're lucky that I am a celebrity and I didn't act too fast. If not, you're done. Well, I'm a good person by the way and I won't sue poor people like you. Because.....it's no use. I said that just now just to see if you dare to talkback to me or not. That's all. But that doesn't mean I forgave you yet. Just like you said, you are willingly to do anything for me right? Then, be my FAKE GIRLFRIEND for a whole year. I'll pay you." Said Kai without thinking. He just slip out the words.

"Ya! Kai-ssi!" Both Mr. Manager and Lizzy yell and groans at the same time. How could he ask a stupid favor this time? Is he out of his mind?

"I'm not talking to the both of you so stay out of my business. Ji Hyo! Ya! Look at me! Do you agree or not?" Kai looked at Ji Hyo seducingly. He did that because he actually felt something on his chest everytime he look at this pretty lady in front of him. He himself are not sure about his own feelings. He usually doesn't take a single look at every girl who wants to take his attention but Ji Hyo is different, so he thinks that's why the plan of making her his fake gf came out as he also wants to know about her more secretly. 

"Can I do sometjing else than being your fake girlfriend?" Said Ji Hyo after finally got to put herself together again.

"Woah! This girl, seriously?! First, you hit me. Secondly, you embarass me and now you want to be my REAL girlfriend? Enough to make me have your attention huh?" Kai laughed at Ji Hyo who was staring at him blankly.

"Did I said that I want to be your girlfriend? I only said I want to do something else like be your model or what?" Kai stopped laughing and continue staring at Ji Hyo who seems to not understand what she was saying. A model? Is she crazy? 

"Yes! You can be his model in his new music video! You're perfect for it. You're pretty too. Just a full package!" Mr. Manager interfere the situation which makes Kai's anger to turn to the next level.


Hey guys! Finally, I've got to update this chapter. It was supposed to be update early in the afternoon today but as I'm halfway on typing, my phone dies. Ughhh. I had to start type from the first again. Ughh. Enjoy! :)