Chapter Seventeen

I Get Jealous in Loving You

" Morning Jihyo! " Lee Jong Suk greeted Jihyo after knocking the door for a few times. He just arrived from overseas. Just as all of his works done, he straightly fly back to Korea to meet Jihyo. He really misses her so much. He bought a lot of stuffs for Jihyo and handed it to her.

" Wow! Daebak! All of this for me? " Jihyo asked Lee Jong Suk after receiving all of the gifts. Expensive gifts. 

" Yes, my dear. It's all for you. Do you know I keep on thinking of you when I was there? I can't even sleep or even eat. I'm worried Kai will do anything to you. "

" Ohh Lee Jong Suk-ssi, you don't have to. I'm always doing great here. Besides, Kai never torture me anymore. He's happy now. " Jihyo told Lee Jong Suk while checking all the gifts.

" What do you mean that he's happy? " asked Lee Jong Suk.

" He's got a new girlfriend. " said Jihyo excitedly. " I'm so happy for him. "

When Lee Jong Suk hears it, he feels excited. Finally, he can have Jihyo all for himself. No more other guy that will hinder his process of making Jihyo fall for him. Finally, he can get rid of Kai.

" But, who's that girl? Have you met her yet? "

" Err, not yet. He just said that he's got a gilfriend. That's all. "

" Oh, okay. Anyway, are you free today? I want to spend time with you. Can I? "

" Oh yes! I'm always free. But, I have to ask for Kai's permission first. "

" Why does everything that she do, she had to ask that jerk? " Lee Jong Suk murmured angrily. Jihyo didn't realize he was murmuring because she was too busy looking at all of the gifts. The two then continue their conversation and then Kai suddenly come out from his room. He was about to ask Jihyo if she wants to follow him for a breakfast at her ex-workplace. He thought that Jihyo must really missing her bestfriend Lizzy. But when he came out he saw an unwanted figure sitting next to Jihyo.

" Oh! Good morning, Kai! You're going out? " Jihyo straightly stand up as soon as possible to meet the " Happy Man ". Lee Jong Suk, too stand up and greet Kai.

" No, I.....hmmm *takes a deep breath* I was about to take you to your favorite place, Jihyo. " Kai said. Actually, he was about to blow that place down because he's so angry but remember that he must change his behaviour so he take a deep breath and speak politely. " But you seem busy, so maybe....not today. I guess. " Kai said in a sad tone.

" Well, she is busy. Starting from today onwards. Maybe I'll come here often after this because I know you won't be staying at home frequently. " Lee Jong Suk cut the conversation. Kai looked at Lee Jong Suk annoyingly. 

" Seriously? Who does he think he is? I feel like I wanna choke him to dead right now. He's not even fit for my Jihyo. " Kai thought in his mind.

" Why? You want to take her to someplace? " asked Kai. " Why, yes! Of course I'll be taking her to anywhere and buy all the things that she wants. I don't want her to feel lonely. " said Lee Jong Suk while densing his distance towards Jihyo. 

" She's not lonely. She got me. We live in the same house, remember? " "Oh yeah, you guys live in the same house but you already got a girlfriend and of course you'll be seeing her everyday. Am I right? And Jihyo might feel uncomfortable and lonely. That's why , I will be here for her. "

Hearing everything, Jihyo looked dumbfounded by what was happening. She didn't even understand a single thing. Kai forgot about this girlfriend thing. He regretted it by saying it last night. He needs to find another plan right now. 


Updated. Hey guys, I'm so stressed today ahhhh. I got embarassed in front of everyone just now just because I go the wrong way while I was driving. It was for my license actually. That tutor came out of the car and told everyone I go the wrong way and everyone laughed at me. I wanted to punch him and cry but I keep quiet. I hate that tutor. My own tutor calmed me down. But nothing will prevent from updating this story ahahaha. Tq for reading and subscribe and please drop your comment below.