Chapter Eleven

I Get Jealous in Loving You

" I should've greeted her just now. Aish! Why am I so stupid? Why did I just stand there watching her? And that Kai, does he really have to act all lovey dovey to her? Their relationship is fake!" Lee Jong Suk quacking alone in his car. He wonder when can he meet the pretty lady again. 

"Good morning!" Kai greet Jihyo who just woke up. She walked lazily to the kitchen after washing her face and brushing her teeth. Her hair is still in a mess though. 

"Why are you up so early? You should continue sleeping, to keep your beauty." Kai insinuate Jihyo naughtily. Jihyo kept shut as she already feel irritated by someone early in the morning. 

" I wake up early because I've got to do the house chores. I can't stand your nagging every morning. You're like an old women!" Jihyo then tie her hair and take the broom ready to start her first activity. 

" Don't trouble yourself Jihyo-ssi. I already do all the house chores. Now, you just have to take a shower while I finish cooking, arasso? " his statement left her in daze. She didn't believe the guy who nags a lot, a very lazy person, arrogant did all the house chores. 

" What time did you wake up? We arrived at 12 am and sleep at 2 am because you force me to watch movie with you. " 

" After I sent you to sleep, I just stay in my room and listen to music. I can't sleep. I keep on thinking about.....someone. So, to make me forget about her, I do the house chores and without realizing, it's already 7 am. How fast time flies, huh? " the way Kai talks is like nobody' around because he's bending his head down while cutting the carrots. 

" Why do you talk like that? You seem sad. I'm sorry I didn't help you do the house chores. " Jihyo slow down her tone. 

" Ya! I said that I do the house chores to make me forget about someone, but it seems like I can't forget her because I see her everyday. " Kai lower his tone when he reaches his last point.

" Oh, I'm sorry about that. But who's that girl? You never told me who is she. I can help you, maybe." 

" Aish, this girl! Is she stupid? How can she didn't know that I'm talking about her? Who else that I meet everyday other than my manager? Of course it's her." Kai whispered to himself while giving Jihyo a death glare. Jihyo gave up. She can't stand that glare because she knows that Kai will make her ears bleed again after glaring at her. So, she left him alone and went into the bathroom. 

After showering, Jihyo receives a call from a stranger. She chose to not answer it. But the caller rings her cellphone almost every minute. So, she decided  to answer it. 


Hey guys! I'm sorry I didn't update for so long! Hehe. I'm so busy with college and assignments and of course, life ahaha. So enjoy this chapter! Thank you.