Chapter Eight

I Get Jealous in Loving You

"Whoa! Kai! Where did you get this beautiful lady? Is she your gilrfriend? Ya, I'm jealous!" Said Jo In Sung to Kai patting his shoulders. Ji Hyo just standing shyly beside Kai. She wears a floral short white dress and ties her hair which makes her look elegant.

"Hyung, she is my girlfriend. Song Ji Hyo is the name." 

"You're lucky Kai-ssi. Song Ji Hyo! You have to be prepare with Kai's attitude. He's really arrogant and sometimes boastful! Hahaha!" Said Jo In Sung playfully. Kai frowns and make Jo In Sung to leave the two "lovebirds" alone. Actually, they were attending the premiere of Jo In Sung's new movie. And Kai is one of the cast. Many other cast praise Kai and Song Ji Hyo saying that they fits each other. But, one person didn't think that they fits each other. And so does Kai and Song Ji Hyo thinks. They rather jump from a 10th floor building and die then date with each other. But who is the other person who thinks that they don't fit with each other? 

*flashback*

"Ya! Don't tell me that you don't want to walk with me on the stage. You have to! If you don't want, you're going to get it when we arrive home " 

"Hey! Do you really have to say that? I don't like all the flashing! And I don't care what you guys do up there! I'd rather sit here and help the cleaners."

"Ya! I've wasted my money on your dress and high heels and now you said that you want to help the cleaners? Haish! I should've bought you a maid's uniform." 

"Yes you should! By the way, you never treat me as your fake girlfriend at all or a woman. I'm just a slave for you, right?"

"Ya! You! I should've slap you!"

"You can slap me a thousand times."

The two people keep bickering before they were asked to go on stage. They thought they were alone and no one's hearing but there is. A guy just arrived and sit at the corner of the backstage and heard them bickering. He's actually just a special guest that will appear on the stage before the show stop. 

"They didn't even fit it with each other. They're just like two enemies who happens to meet again after a couple of years. But who is this girl? She's so pretty. But I don't recognize her. I wonder who she is. Probably a new actress." Lee Jong Suk whispers to himself. He never like Kai's behaviour. He feels sorry for Ji Hyo.

*end of flashback*

"Hi! Are you Kai's girlfriend?" Greeted Lee Jong Suk to Ji Hyo after he saw Kai went to the stage alone angrily because Ji Hyo insisted on staying backstage.

"Y-yes. Hello, too." 

"I'm Lee Jong Suk. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Song Ji Hyo, nice to meet you too."

"Are you a celebrity?"

"Ermm, no. I'm only Kai's fa...er I mean, Kai's girlfriend." 

"I see, but you guys doesn't look like a couple because I saw you guys bickering just now."

"Actually, I'm just his........fake girlfriend. But don't tell anyone about this okay?" 

Lee Jong Suk was so shocked to hear that. Ji Hyo tells him everything as they already became good friends that night and Ji Hyo think that she can trust Lee Jong Suk because he is soooooo gentle and cute and funny and has a good sense of humour.

"So, this is the reason why you want to be here ALONE." said Kai to Ji Hyo after his session ended. After his session ended, he quickly go to the backstage to check on Ji Hyo but to his surprise, she was talking happily to Lee Jong Suk. Friendly. He was very mad to see the friendly-sweet conversation between his fake girlfriend and that guy.

"We were just talking. He thought I was an actress." Ji Hyo told Kai smiling. 

"Yeah, we were just talking. I'm making new friend. Hahaha" Lee Jong Suk interfere them. Kai gives him a death stare. Lee Jong Suk, too gives Kai a death stare. These two guys were imagining they were fighting with each other but Ji Hyo stops their imagination.

"Ya! It's not good to just stare with each other. Greet and talk." Ji Hyo jokes without knowing the guys were deeply mad as hell.

"Let's go. You got a job to do tonight!" Kai pulled Ji Hyo without saying anything to Lee Jong Suk. Ji Hyo couldn't stop Kai from pulling her because he was holding her hands tightly. She can't let go of her hand. So she just turn around and give Lee Jong Suk a wave using her other hand. Lee Jong Suk couldn't do anything but to just wave back sadly. 

"Omo! I forgot to ask her telephone number!" Realizing it, Lee Jong Suk runs after the two people but when he arrived they were already gone. He saw Kai drives his car very fast.

"Next time, there's always next time." Lee Jong Suk whispers to himself.

**

"How long have you guys know each other?" 

"Just now. He approaches to me and talk to me."

"It looks like you know him for a LONG time, didn't you?"

"Aish! What are you talking about? He's just being friendly. He's a good guy. Don't worry."

"I don't like it. How can you be so friendly to him but not to me?!"

"It's because he knows how to respect other people. He's very smooth-mannered. Not like you. You never behave well. You always yelling at me and such a bossy." 

"Well, it's because....I don't want you to be....like.....ugh, nothing! Just that I don't like you guys being friends and be too friendly. You might fall for him."

"What if I fall for him? That's great right? Then you can find your REAL ideal girlfriend."

"Ya! How dare you. Aishhh this girl. I am your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend, remember? We're fake couple! You've promised me. A whole year just to pay your mistakes, right?"

"Aishh, yes! You win. Satisfied?" Ji Hyo frowns at Kai's behaviour. Why must he be mad and protest her friendship with Lee Jong Suk? Aishhh this guy. She just doesn't understand him. Hmmm. The journey back home stays silent after the conversation. Kai plays Ji Hyo's hair playfully after she gave up the argument while Ji Hyo warns him if he continues playing her hair, she'll going to make a scene in the car which makes Kai sulks. Ji Hyo wins. Hahaha.


 

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! Thank you so muchhhh :D