Chapter Eighteen

I Get Jealous in Loving You

" How do you know she will feel uncomfortable and lonely? Were you here when she feels that? No. You're outstation. Filming for your new drama, while I'm here, always with her, watching her eventhough I'm always busy with my tight schedule. Stop trying to be the good guy Lee Jong Suk. " Kai said in a very calm voice. 

" I'm always on the phone with her. What do you know? She always said that she feels lonely. And now? You already have a girlfriend, sooner or later of course Jihyo will feel uncomfortable! Think about it, Kai! What will your girlfriend thinks if she knows that her boyfriend is staying with another girl? Do you think she will like it? Of course not! And I'm not trying to be a good guy!" Lee Jong Suk yelled at Kai who will explodes at any moment right now. Luckily, Jihyo was there to help him remember that he must behave. 

" Ya! Ya! Ya! Stop it guys! Can you please stop will all this bickering? It's not good! Kai-ssi, Lee Jong Suk is right. What will your girlfriend think if she knows that a girl is staying with you? Besides, I've think about this matter. I think I'm going back to my place. I'll start working again. " said Jihyo sadly after stopping the guys from bickering.

" What?! You're moving out? Then who'll I talk to again? And where will you work? How do you earn money? Jihyo, please think about it. You got everything you want if you stay here. " said Kai pleading Jihyo not to go.

" I'll work at the cafeteria I used to work before. Besides, Lizzy is still working there though. And, we don't talk very often, why do you feel that way? You already got a gilfriend, so talk to her. Spend time with her. Araseo? " Jihyo smiled looking at Kai who change his directions after saw Jihyo's smiling face.

" Eventhough we don't talk very often, but we still live in the same house Jihyo! "

" Kai, I know that. But like Lee Jong Suk said.... " " Stop with that jerk's name! I don't like it! And you! Why you're here anyway, huh? Nobody invites you to come. And what's all this? This is rubbish. And you're giving it to Jihyo? Aish! " Kai suddenly storms out and pointing to Lee Jong Suk who was standing next to Jihyo all the time. Kai even kick all of the gifts that Lee Jong Suk bought. Everyone was so shocked. Kai cried and cried. 

" Kai-ssi, I-I'm sorry. But this is the best...."