Epilogue

One Great Escapade

After years of working, there would surely be a day when you would decide for yourself that it was already fine, that you had finally did your best so you can finally retire. That was exactly how Nurse Park felt when she handed in her retirement letter. Almost everyone else cried, all except for her—she was not known as the Nurse Park Sangbin for no reason. Even if there was a war, she would be the last one to give up. Plus, she would finally be free from work! Why would she cry or be sad?

Even as she entered the retirement home, she was happy. Think about it, she would not have to deal with people in the mental hospital anymore—she would not have to see the faces of six certain idiots. Because of that, she would be very happy living in peace. Although people view her as a lonely old woman because she had no family, she was actually very simple—she just liked getting rid of stressors or the things and people that would most likely cause her to be stressed out.

One week of living in the retirement home was just fine. It was not exhausting at all and Nurse Park felt like she had became a twenty-year-old girl once again when she had already passed the ninety mark. She thought that she would be that happy forever, that things would always be refreshing. Heavens might have hated her though.

All the elders around the area gathered to listen to the announcement of the medical team and volunteers. Since the area was full of old people, the government had assigned a group of volunteers and medical team to watch over them. Every year, new people would come and take care of them.

“Sadly, some of our volunteers would have to go.” The head of the volunteers’ team announced, causing some of the elders cry—not the retired Nurse Park though since she was busy judging the others. “Aw… do not be sad though because right now, we already gathered six willing volunteers! Isn’t that great?!” The head stated, earning cheers from the elders this time.

Park Sangbin was ready to roll her eyes but felt like her eyeballs popped out of their sockets when they landed on the six familiar figures who were standing on the stage. Let this be a nightmare, please… let this be a cruel nightmare!

“Grandma Park!” The guys exclaimed upon seeing her.

.