Chapter seven.

Unrequited feeling.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The other days, Chanwoo didn’t came to the university and everyone noticed his sudden absence. No one knew how he was, what was he doing and more importantly, he wasn’t the one who was absent. June was absent too, and like the younger, the reason was also unknown. 
« Did he answered ? » Jinhwan asked Hanbin who was holding his phone with his right hand. He answered his lover question with a shook, Chanwoo didn’t answer once again. « June isn’t answering too. » This time it was Bobby’s voice, walking toward the couple. Jinhwan looked at the both of them, before a sigh erupts from his soft mouth. He was sad, just like the others. They were worried about them, they feared the worst.

« June-ah !!!! » suddenly someone screamed, it was Bobby again. The couple immediately looked at the direction Bobby pointed, it was really June and these latter ran toward June’s direction. 

‘Hey’ was all June could say meanwhile his hyungs were asking him questions like why he was absent or why he didn’t answer Bobby’s calls. He lied to them, telling that he was sick. When they asked about Chanwoo to June, the latter changed his expression and remembered that day. That day when he told the maknae his true feelings, Chanwoo didn’t said anything and went home, letting a boy who was watching him walk away behind. He knew it was too much for the younger to handle, he wished he didn’t said how he felt toward him but it was already too late. He remembered that he texted Chanwoo that night, telling him that he was sorry for kissing the latter so suddenly but that his feelings were true, that he wasn’t playing and was serious about how he felt toward Chanwoo. The maknae only answered that he needed time to think about it, that he needed to be alone and think about what he really felt inside of his heart. June understood Chanwoo’s decision but he never thought that the younger would say that he would left South Korea for some time. 

« I’m going to the USA, I already bought my ticket. » was what he said that night. On the other side of the phone, June were silence, he didn’t want the younger to go there. He didn’t want him to go and not coming back anymore, he really feared that he won’t see him again.

« When ? » asked the blonde guy, trying desperately to sound fine through the phone.

« Next week. » that was what he said before tears started to fall from June’s eyes, his heart ached really painfully and he tried to not let out his sobs so the younger won’t notice it.

They stayed in silence a long time before June can ask for how many days Chanwoo would stay there, and he said that he didn’t know, maybe 2 weeks or even 1 month. He needed to go far away from South Korea, from all the things that were related to all the pain he felt inside of him. It was selfish from him to just go and avoid things like it didn’t happened, he knew he was being selfish. But for once in his life, for once during his 19 years of existence, he wanted to think about him and him only.

They didn’t said anything after that, they didn’t text or even talk to each other the next days.

June locked up inside of his room, trying to think about the future, about what would he do when Chanwoo would be gone. Sometimes when he thought about it, he would always end up crying like a mess. He never cried for anything or anyone before, never. Until Chanwoo came into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter