Chapter six.

Unrequited feeling.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June walked really fast, his hand around Chanwoo’s wrist. He grabbed the younger boy wrist very tightly and Chanwoo could feel the pain. The younger one shouted numerous time June’s name, telling him that he was hurting him. June’s anger was growing and nothing could calm him down. June took Chanwoo to the roof, he pushed the door so strongly that a loud noise escaped from the collision.

 

Once they entered the roof, he released Chanwoo’s wrist and pushed him. « When will you ing tell him ?! » he yelled furiously. Chanwoo didn’t say anything and looked at the ground, trying to hold his sobs.

« Jung Chanwoo! » this time Chanwoo answered : 

« I can’t tell him. I can’t! » 

« And why not ?! Do you love to suffer like this ?! » 

Silence was once again what he received as an answer. « Just ing answer me Jung Chanwoo! » June grabbed Chanwoo’s T-shirt, irritated by his friend behavior.

« I- I don’t want to mess everything up. » he answered, he couldn’t look at June’s eyes at all. He was too vulnerable to look at his friend.

« You ing love him Jung Chanwoo, you are hurting yourself because you can’t ing tell him that you are in love with him! »

« I know! B-But I just can’t..» his tears started to fall again, he was weak as a crystal glass. He knew that he was suffering, he knew it but he didn’t do anything to solve it. And that irritated June even more.

 

« I’m going to tell him. » June released Chanwoo’s shirt and was heading to the roof’s door when Chanwoo suddenly grabbed his hand.

« No ! Don’t ! » he restrained his friend with all the energy he had but it wasn’t enough to stop June.

« I beg you hyung ! Please don’t tell him ! »

« When will you ing understand that I can’t stand to see you cry anymore ?! When will you ing realize that you are digging your own grave because you can’t ing tell your feelings to Song Yunhyeong !? »

« I can’t tell him. He already have Shin Hye noona … » it was a reality that he couldn’t change, Yunhyeong’s heart already belongs to that girl. He couldn’t do anything about it but June didn’t think so.

« So what ? What if he change his mind if you confess to him ? » he asked.

« That’s stupid…» 

« So you are. You are stupid Jung Chanwoo. You are stupid because you rather hurt yourself than telling him the truth. I have enough you know, I can’t stand watching you hurt yourself anymore! »

 

Looking like a mess, he looked at the ground one more time and whispered : « He deserve to be happy … »

Those words angered June, this time it was worse, all the word coming out from Chanwoo mouth were angering him.

« And you ?! Have you ever thought about yourself ?! Don’t you deserve to be happy too ?! Stop putting his happiness before yours Jung Chanwoo! Just stop it !! »

He was right, Chanwoo also deserved to be happy but he was too blind to even notice it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter