Chapter four.

Unrequited feeling.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day passed, it was 6pm when the 7 boys were on the way to Hanbin’s house.

The leader proposed to go to his house to play some games and watch a movie together. They all agreed and were happy when they knew they would sleep in Hanbin’s house.

 

Once they arrived at Hanbin’s house, they were surprised that no one was home, even Jinhwan was surprised since he come to his lover house every saturday and sunday. Hanbin said that his parents were with his little sister in Japan for 2 weeks, they decided to take some vacation but unfortunately, Hanbin couldn’t go because he had to go to university.

Hanbin didn’t regret his choice because he could pass more time with his lover and friends at his house.

 

When they arrived at the living room, they putted their school stuffs down and sat on the couch. Bobby proposed to watch a horror movie but Jinhwan and Donghyuk were against it. It was stupid from Bobby to propose a horror movie when himself is afraid of it.

 

After a long moment of argue, they finally chosen to watch a sad romance movie. During the film, Chanwoo couldn’t focus on the film when he saw Yunhyeong texting non-stop someone. He knew that he was texting Shin Hye, he could see it just by the way Yunhyeong smiled.

This time, Chanwoo didn’t like it. He didn’t like this smile.

Usually, he would find Yunhyeong smile very beautiful, the most beautiful one in this earth but strangely that time, he hated it. He hated it because it wasn’t for him, Yunhyeong wasn’t smiling for him and he hated that reality.

 

On the other side of the couch, just in front of Chanwoo, June saw everything. He saw how Chanwoo was sad when he saw Yunhyeong texting someone happily but he kept silence and didn’t say anything. Bobby who was sitting next to Yunhyeong said jokingly « Texting your girlfriend uh? » Yunhyeong hit while blushing Bobby who was smiling like an idiot. The others laugh, except Chanwoo and June. Chanwoo wanted to laugh, but he just couldn’t. He tried but the more he tried, the more his heart ached. He wanted to cry, he really did. But he tried to control himself and acted like nothing was wrong with him.

 

Once the boys finished the film, they were busy making dinner. Yunhyeong, Jinhwan and Donghyuk decided to cook this time and the others were left in the living room. Bobby and Hanbin were talking to each other about the new season of Show me the money and they tried to bet on who will be the winner of this new season. June was just on the other couch, playing with his phone. Chanwoo noticed Hanbin’s iPod on the table and he asked the owner if he can use it. The leader agreed and Chanwoo took the iPod and his headphone, he headed to the balcony which were facing a beautiful view. Chanwoo started to scroll down Hanbin’s music list and a song catched his attention, it was « The feelings » by JB. He didn’t knew this song so he decided to click on it. 

 

'You are to me

A part of me just like anatomy

You're pulling me

You're pulling me in like you're gravity

 

I'm notorious for thinking you're full of beautiful

Instead of hollow

Sugar on your lips, it's hard to kill

Jagged like a pill, so hard to swallow'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter