[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Under the mistletoe pt.1

Unrequited feeling.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author note : Hello guys ! <3 How are you ? You guys must be surprised that this story is still alive right haha ? First, I want to apologize for taking so long to update this story... It's just that with my studies, I didn't have time to write and continue the story. But soon, I'll update the story and make sure you guys don't have to wait too long. >__< This isn't the next chapter of the story, it was more a present I wanted to give you guys during Christmas. Yeah I know that Christmas passed 2 months ago, I just didn't have time to write this special chapter and finish it at time either. I still haven't finished tho lol. So that's why I separated in 2 parts. I hope everyone had a good christmas and hope that everyone received a lot of presents, love etc. :) Here is my late Christmas present for you guys, hope you will enjoy it as much I enjoyed writing it. :) Please let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments box, it'll really motivate me to finish pt.2. ^-^ Anyway, ENJOY !

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What would people often do during Christmas night ? Most of the time, family will celebrate that magic day together, next to their christmas tree and gathered around a table full of food. Meanwhile others will celebrate their christmas with their friends outside, hanging around the city, laughing and playing with the snow. Yet, a young boy enrolled in his blanket and sitting on the couch, alone the night of Christmas, did nothing of these at all.

The young boy switched every seconds the channels of the TV, desperatly searching for a interesting thing to watch. It was the first time that Chanwoo celebrated Christmas like this. He used to celebrate it with his family and Moonbin’s family when he was child, then when his best friend was gone to the US and that he moved to another city for his studies, he used to celebrate this night with his friends. During a night a like this, he used to hang out with them and exchange presents at Hanbin’s home.

He remember how they used to play truth or dare, singing songs and playing random games on a big bed in the living room. Remembering the old memories, he suddenly missed his dear friends. He missed Hanbin’s cuddle when the latter wanted to show Chanwoo how much he loved him like his own son since Jinhwan was like a mom to the younger. But the real reason behind those cuddles was just that Hanbin think that Chanwoo was a pillow-on-feet, and sometimes his actions would just make Jinhwan a little jealous. Talking about Jinhwan, Chanwoo missed those times when Jinhwan would treat him like his own child, defending and loving him just like a real mother. And of course, he missed those times when Jinhwan would get jealous because his boyfriend was a little too close to Chanwoo, even if the latter was like his son. He might be a ‘good mother’ but he was also a little possesive boyfriend.

Chanwoo smiled while thinking about Jiwon, one of his favorite big brother. That cute yet manly boy was more like a big brother than a father or mother to Chanwoo. Jiwon would always protect and help Chanwoo, in his sad or good moments, he would always be there in the younger one’s life.

Thinking about brothers, he missed Donghyuk, his very cute, very nice and sometimes manly brother. Compared to Jiwon, Donghyuk would show his existence in Chanwoo’s life by encouraging the younger in every things he want to achieve. He would always confort by back-hugging Chanwoo every time the latter is getting too much pressure or feeling down.

Then he remembered Yunhyeong, that beautiful man who allowed Chanwoo to have the life he has now. If it wasn’t because of Yunhyeong, the younger won’t have such amazing and wonderful friends in his life, excluding his family and Moonbin. Chanwoo missed Yunhyeong a lot, his second best friend who knew almost everything about him. There was a special bond between the two, so it wasn’t a surprise that others called them ‘twins’.

And lately one last person came to his mind, maybe the last but probably the most important one in his life since a year ago. That person have became a very big part of Chanwoo, a part of himself that he loved so much. That person that no one can replace in his heart is also the one who owned it. He have always been there for Chanwoo, even if he didn’t show it, he was secretly watching Chanwoo from afar. These two were two beings coming from different worlds but yet, they have found each other and loved each other since a year already. Chanwoo felt blessed to have a boyfriend like Junhoe in his life, it took him a long time to realize how much he loved that human named Goo Junhoe.

 

Thinking about his friends, Chanwoo looked outside the windows. Lights were brighting every corners of the streats, shops were full of Christmas decorations and the snow fell little by little on the 24th of December. People were walking on the streats, face filled with happiness. Kids were excited to play with the ‘Santa Claus’ meanwhile parents were busy taking photos of them. Sometimes we could notice some couples walking together, hand linked and smiling happily to each other. On that Christmas night, Chanwoo suddenly missed his friends badly, especially that person.

When he was about to let some tears fall from his little eyes, a sound suddenly brought him back to reality. A familiar sound was escaping from his computer next to him and without a second he took his laptop to see if his intuition was true. Indeed, it was what he thought, it was a skype call but unfortunatly not from the person he wished for. However, he was really happy that Hanbin called him on this night, where he felt terribly lonely.

He clicked on the green button and smiled as soon as he saw that it was not only Hanbin who was calling him but was his beloved friends.

« Chanwoo-ah !!! » shouted the persons on the other side of the line.

Chanwoo’s smile became wider as soon as he saw them.

« Hyungs !! »

« WE MISSED YOU SO BAD ! » they shouted in unison, smiling so widely that their jaws almost fell off.

« I miss you guys so bad too ! » as soon as he finished to answer them that they started to talk.

« My Chanwoo baby ! I miss you so much ! Your favorite hyung been so lonely without you around ! » shouted Hanbin as he hugged the screen of his laptop and fake-cried.

« Yah ! You think you are the only one who miss Chanwoo or what ?! Move aside I can’t see my baby’s face ! » attacked his little tiny boyfriend next to him. The others also shouted at Hanbin as he refused to take off his face from the screen. They started to ‘fight’ again and Chanwoo missed these moments so bad that he laughed while crying to the scene that it happening on the other side of the line.

After a long and hard struggle, they finally success to control a pouting Hanbin.

« I just wanted to talk to my baby that I missed so bad ! What did I even done wrong ?! »

« You freaking sticked your face on the screen Kim Hanbin ! How are we supposed to see and talk to Chanwoo if you are monopolizing the computer !? Chanwoo is also my baby okay ?! » shouted Jinhwan while pulling his lover’s ears.

« Yah ! Chanumon is also my baby okay so let me talk to him first ! » said Bobby as he tried to take the laptop on the table.

« Do not touch the computer hyung ! I also want to talk to Chanwoo !! » said Donghyuk, trying to prevent a excited Jiwon to touch the laptop.

« Tss you guys are just so annoying ! Stop fighting and let’s talk to Chanwoo together okay ? » proposed the calm younger man next to Jinhwan, Chanwoo smiled as he saw his face and was thankful that he would be always there to ease everyone when they were arguing. Yunhyeong never appreciated that their group was splitting apart because of some random problems, serious or not.

« Yeah guys calm down, you guys can talk to me together I won’t run away you know ? » laughed Chanwoo and as soon as he said that, Hanbin & Bobby started to pout because they wanted to monopolize the younger one.

« Oh com’on Hanbin and Jiwon hyungs ! Don’t pouut ! » said Chanwoo while doing aegyo because he knew that his hyungs couldn’t resist him when he is doing aegyos, thing he rarely do but do it anyway when there is benefit afterward.

« Aigoo my baby is sooo cuuuteee ! I want to eat you up ! » giggled Hanbin as he send invisible kisses to the screen. Jinhwan’s slapped his head while he kept giggling, he was obviously jealous of what his boyfriend just said.

« Aish !! Ain’t I enough for you, you greedy brat ?! Why don’t you ever say this to me too huh ? ». Whenever Jinhwan is jealous, he would let another side of him take over and that side would sometimes say things that his usual self won’t say at first place. And when those times show up, Hanbin would never miss the occasion to tease his adorable boyfriend.

« Aww babe, you are so cute when you are mad. » he said before whispering into his lover’s ears, loud enough for the others to hear. « I don’t say it to you because if I do, I will really eat you up. » and then Jinhwan became red as a tomato, making the others to laugh at his stupid yet cute behaviour.

 

The appartement in the other part of the world were filled with laughter, Jinhwan’s reaction is just too funny to not laugh your off. It was what Chanwoo thought before stopping laughting and realizing something strange. He looked around the screen which shows the five boys laughing non-stop while Jinhwan continously hit Hanbin. He’s been searching again and again but he just couldn’t find that person he was looking for.

« Hyungs … » said Chanwoo slowly, he looked confused and lost. The boys stopped laughing as soon as their heard the younger one calling them and looked at the screen.

« Where is Junhoe ? » he asked out of nowhere, catching the five others off guard.

Silence filled the whole conversation for some seconds before Hanbin hesitated to answer.

« Ahh … Junhoe is - » « Junhoe is celebrating Christmas with his family at Jeju. » answered Jinhwan in a rush, cutting Hanbin on his way. Once he finished to answer, the others nodded repeatedly, they looked a little more relieved.

« Ah … I see … But why didn’t he told me yesterday ? He would always tell me things mostly important things like this … » he said with a sad tone, he was sad that his boyfriend didn’t tell him something as important as this, especially on this special night.

« Aigoo don’t be sad baby … He also didn’t knew the news in advance because his parents were in a rush. Things gone so fast that he didn’t have the time to tell you I guess. » Yunhyeong talked, earning a nod from the others.

Chanwoo smiled slightly, he thought that Yunhyeong must be right. He know Junhoe, his boyfriend would have told him anything so if this time he didn’t, that means it was really urgent and he didn’t had the time to tell Chanwoo yet.

 

The younger was somehow still a little sad that he wasn’t able to see Junhoe’s face on this special evening but he thought that he shouldn’t ask too much when he already got such a beautiful present from his friends. Despite the jet lag and that Christmas eve was already over in Korea, they didn’t forget to call the younger one and keep him company.

« Thank you so much guys for thinking about me. » he was grateful for everything they gave to him, for the love and attention that they don’t miss to show to Chanwoo everytime they got the chance to.

« Between how was your christmas eve guys ? » he asked, smiling at the screen.

« What do you mean by how was – hmmffff » tried to say Bobby before Donghyuk tackled him down, covering his mouth.

« It was very nice ! We played games and opened presents and all ! » Hanbin laughed akwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. Jinhwan could only nod –also akwardly- to his lover answer while Yunhyeong sighed while tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter