Chapter one.

Unrequited feeling.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sitting there, under a cherry blossom, where we can notice that the flowers had already bloomed. It was the beginning of the season he loved the most, it was the beginning of Spring. The petals fell one by one on the boy who had his eyes closed, it was so calm that day. Usually, we could hear the other students talking about everything and anything. Chanwoo always noticed it, usually that place would always be crowded but today there was no one, not even a single student. He was enjoying that moment, he was able to stay and enjoy feeling the petals falling on him peacefully. He loved spring, because it was the first time he met him. He met that person that showed him new things, a new world. 

 

Chanwoo didn’t have a lot of friends, his best friend, Moonbin was in USA studying at Harvard university, it was a chance for him for being accepted in that university. It was his dream and that dream finally came true, Chanwoo was always by his side, supporting him and motivating him. When Moonbin was gone, he never felt so alone in this world. Until he met him. Chanwoo wasn’t a very sociable person, he was calm and didn’t like to talk to anyone except his best friend.

The boy under the tree still remembered when he had met that guy who was older than him. It was under the same tree when they met, Chanwoo bumped into a guy smaller than him and the books he was holding fell on the grass. Chanwoo apologized to the boy who inclined himself to pick up the books, when he looked up and faced Chanwoo, he smiled and told the guilty guy that it wasn’t his fault, that he should have been more careful. That smile was the most beautiful smile Chanwoo have ever seen in his whole life, he was beautiful, just like the cherry blossom tree which was shielding them with its beautiful petals.

They talked about a lot of things, they first introduced themselves. His name was Yunhyeong, such a beautiful name Chanwoo thought. After that day, they met each other the next day under the same tree and it was at that moment that their friendship started. They talked to each other day and night, it was like they had known each other for years. 

 

Chanwoo talked about his new friend to Moonbin and his best friend talked about all the amazing people he met in the USA.They were both happy for each other, happy for knowing that the other one was not alone.

Yunhyeong introduced Chanwoo to his group, a group composed of 6 persons including himself. They were all older than Chanwoo and all of them were very close to Yunhyeong.

They were friends since high school and they were all in the same college.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter