Chapter 7

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

~new student~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Naeun still ignore Myungsoo, she hate him to the bone and Myungsoo is regreting things now. When they arrive in the school gate the members go out.

"Wait I think I drop my phone in the van" Naeun said while she search her pocket.

"You guys go ahead I will catch up" Naeun said as she go back to the van, Myungsoo is going to but Chorong and Bomi push him away from Naeun.

"Wae?!" Myungsoo said annoyingly.

"Yah don't come close to our Naeun-ah" Bomi said.

"Wae?! I'm doing my best you know" Myungsoo defend himself, he really do last night he text Naeun and he even call her but her answer is 'stop calling I'm trying to sleep' and she always hang up.

"Well do better" Myungsoo then surrender and go inside the campus.

Naeun is looking every at every seat when she finally found her phone on the left side at the back of the van. She look at her phone and thank goodness their is no damage.

She enter the campus and walk to the hallway, their classroom is in the end. She is walking when something hit her knees.

"Owww" She said and rub her knees.

"Ohh I'm sorry I didn't mean it" someone go near Naeun and kneel to see her knees.

"It's okay" he stand up and naeun somehow know him.

"I'm yoon doojoon by the way" he said.

"I'm Naeun" she introduce back.

"I'm a new student here can you tour me around sometimes" he smile and make naeun's blusn

"Umm if it's okay to you?" Naeun smile back and accpeted 

"Su-sure" Naeun don't know what she feels.

"See you then" Dongjoon smile and leave, Naeun is keep smiling but now Myungsoo is the one who is frowning to what he saw he is jealous because the way Naeun's smile is different.

"Naeun" naeun look at myungsoo, she don't know why but she keep smiling.

"Yahj myungsoo omaygoshh" Naeun said as if she is not angry anymore.

"He is so handsome" Naeun said, myungsoo is so pissed of right now.

"Tsk I'm more handsome than him" Myungsoo defend.

"Aigoo and he even ask me to tour him" Naeun feel happy to meet him.

"Let's go and stop thinking of him" myungsoo said as he grab naeun's arm and drag her to the cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter