Chapter 1

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

~Break-up~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"I'm sorry Naeun...But I'm breaking up with you" Taemin Said and leave Naeun alone in the park. She thought this will going to be the best day of her life but NO because she thought it's going to be a nice and romantic date.

It's already sunset, while the sun is going down Naeun tears is falling, she really can't believe it, he is her first love, her first kiss, and even her first boyfriend. She just cry and cry to till her heart content.

'I'm such a fool" Naeun always remind herself. Her phone ring and 'Chorong unnie' was written on the screen. She don't know if she will answer it or not.. But in the end she answer it.

'Yah Naeun-ah where are you, it's already night, are still with taemin?" She didn't answer but she heard Taemin's name that cause her to cry out loud.

"Naeun-ah are you crying? Where are you? I will fetch you their"

"Yah Naeun answer me where are you!" its not chorong voice but it's Myungsoo's voice that made Naeun shock.

"I-i'm at the pa-park n-near the co-coffee sh-shop were we al-always ha-hang o-out" Naeun Shutter.

"we'll be there okay, wait for us" 

Naeun hang up the call and look at her surroundings it's already dar and all the lamp post is open around the park and sreets.

She still can't believe it will end up like this. Now that her heart it's broken what will she do.

She got shock when someone hug her.

"Shh don't cry anymore Myungsoo oppa is always here if you need a shoulder" he buried her face on his chest and cry mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter