Chapter 5

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

~Sick~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Today is Saturday but Naeun still laying on her bed because her head hurt, feel itchy, her eyes is feel heavy, she keep on sneezing.

"Naeun-ah breakfast is ready, you still not out of your room is everything okay?" Chorong said while her ears touch the door.

"I'm fine unnie *cough cough*" Naeun sneeze again.

"No your not I'm coming in" Chorong twist the door knob and see Naeun laying on her bed with her eyes close.

"Agiooo you're burning up" Chorong said as she touch her forehead.

Naeun grab the tissue and sneeze again.

"Aigoo wait I will tell the other members" Chorong go out and find the members.

"Guys Naeun-ah is sick" The other members stop their doing and go to Naeun's room. 

"Oww are Naeun is sick" bomi said as she hold Naeun's face.

"Infinite invite as to watch a movie in their dorm I guess we can't come" Namjoo said.

"You can go *cough* I can take care of myself" Naeun reply.

"Are you sure we can tell them that we can't come" Chorong said but Naeun said no.

"I'm sure unnie it's not like I'm going to die, just tell me the movie" They nodded and leave leave Naeun to have some rest.

 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Yahh clean it!" Myungoo shouted. Infinite invited Apink to watch a movie but the other members mess around.

"Don't shout on us you should even thank us because we let you have a good date with Naeun" Woohyun said.

"Yeah you should treat us" hoya continues.

"Yeah yeah I will treat you tomorrow" Myungsoo said, it's actually not in myungsoo plan that the members leave they do it themselves.

We heard someone knock so myungsoo move fast to open the door, he smile as he open the door.

"Oh good morning Myungsoo, I'm sorry because Naeun is not here" Chorong said as she enter.

"Where is she?" Myungsoo frown when he found out that naeun is not around 

"She's in the dorm" Bomi reply. 

"What is she doing in the dorm?" Myungsoo said as he come closer to apink.

"Should we tell him?" Namjoo ask the members.

"Tell me what?" Myungsoo is getting impatient .

"Agioo stop with the questioning, she is sick okay" Eunji said.

"Now what should we watch" Woohyun said as he browse the CDs.

"I'm going to naeun" Myungsoo leave the dorm and go to Apink's dorm.

"Naeun-ahh are you awake?" Myungsoo said while knocking on her door but theirs no reply so he decided to open her door he found Naeun sleeping on her bed.

Myungsoo touch Naeun forehead and he touch his forehead to.

"Aigoo Naeun is sick" Myungsoo then grab a towel and go to the bathroom and soak it he twists the towel and go back to Naeun.

 He place the towel on Naeun's forehead, he touch Naeun's face. 

"Get well soon naeun-ah" Myungsoo stand up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter