Chapter 2

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

~New hope~

 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The next day Naeun is wake up by the noise outside, she strech her body, her eyes is still swollen from last night and she didn't notice that she fall asleep last night. She wear her sleepers and go of her room. When she is out of her room the people outside stop their doings and look at Naeun.

"I told you guys we should be quiet" Bomi said.

"Surpriseeeeeeee!" They all shouted, infinite is also here. The room is filled with balloons and on their end there is pictures. Then on the wall there is happy face that form by a sticky note and the background is pictures to.

Naeun walked around to see the pictures. She can't do anything but smile. Those moment that she will chesrish forever.

"So do you like it dongsaeng?" Dongwoo ask.

Naeun smile at them. 

"I love them, thank you guys" Naeun, Apink and infinite group hug.

The room is full of laughter.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤  

Because today is Sunday Apink and infinite will perform in the café. They enter the cafe and getting ready in the back stage the cafe is kinda big to be perform on.

"Good morning, welcome the Apink" One of the worker said. The people clap there hands.

Apink started their performance. No no no~

Seolpeohaji ma no no no honjaga Anya no no no ~

The whole perfromance is finish and Naeun is trying to keep her smile.

Apink go down the stage and go to the table where infinite is.

Naeun Sat beside Myungsoo.

"You know you should not force your self to smile" Myungsoo get up from his seat and go to the stage.

They perform Be mine.

As the performance is going on, Naeun is getting hit by the lyrics.

"I hope someone will do that to me, court me everyday, make me laugh, make me feel love and he will never break my heart" Naeun said to her mind.

But she didn't know that someone is already there for her.

When the performance is done Infinite go back to their sit. 

One of the workers pay for their performance. Well it's enough to buy foods. Their parents send their money because they are all busy

Apink and infinite happily chatting together while Naeun is sitted quietly while she is drawing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter