Chapter 6

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

~I hate you~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Today is Sunday and like their daily routine they will play in a cafe. That perform in the morning because they are too lazy when afternoon stirke.

When their van arrivie at the café youw ont believe what they see... A crowd of people inside the cafe. When they exit the van the crowd start shouting louder like: "INFINITE SARANGHAE" "APINKKK" "MYUNGSOO" 

Naeun suddenly pout when the fangirls start to shout for Myungsoo.

"of course he is my best friend" Naeun then again smile. Myungsoo look at Naeun and Myungsoo feel sad because he thought Naeun is not giving sign that she is jealous because of his fangirl. 

"I really don't have chance" Myungsoo thought. 

The whole morning Myungsoo never smile or even worst he never talk and Naeun notice Myungsoo's silence. 

"Maybe Myungsoo is just pissed because he is being croweded?"

When they reach their van Myungsoo is the first one to enter and sit at the back. He get his earphone and plug it to his phone and listen to the music. 

"Why am I so delulu Myungsoo am I that in love?" Myungsoo talk to himself as he lean to the window and close his eyes.

"Myungsoo are you asleep?" Naeun said but she got no response, Myungsoo can't hear Naeun because the music is so loud.

"Myungsoo~" Naeun poke Myungsoo cheek. Myungsoo open his eyes.

"What?!" Myungoo is suprise that Naeun is beside him. Naeun is surprise to that Myungsoo almost shout at her.

Myungsoo the remove his earphone and look at Naeun.

"Sorry what are you saying" Myungsoo ask Naeun. He is not aware that Naeun will talk to her.

"Oh its okay I know your tired go back to your sleeping " Naeun smile and grab her phone and start to surf the net to avoid Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo smile as he saw the key chain he bug for her.

"Hey you still keep it?" Myungsoo said as he point the key chain.

"Yeah I find it cute and you gave it to me so I will keep it" Naeun said as she smile.

"Did you keep yours to?" Naeun ask and Myungsoo nodded as he show his phone.

"We have some couple alert, alert" They look at Woohyun who is looking from the seat infornt of Myungsoo and Naeun.

"Look guys they have couples phone how sweet" Myungsoo give death glare to Woohyun.

"Of course because we're best friend" Naeun said but inside her, her heart is pumping like crazy but she ignore it.

"Whoooo" The other tease.

"Wah I won't treat you" Then the Van became silence and Naeun laugh of course the other laugh to.

They stop in a market and buy what they want and of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter