Chapter 3

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

~Smile~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Its already Monday, Apink and Infinite is getting ready to go to school. Naeun is brushing her hair infornt of a mirror. She look at herself. She try to smile but her eyes seems sad. She is still broke most of her pieces is still shutter and she is afraid to bring it back because she is might get hurt again for the second time. 

"Naeun-ah let's go!" Chorong shout from the outside. Naeun look at herself for one last time and get out of her room bringing her bag.

"You guys go first I will check infinite if they are going to join us" Eunji said while she go to the next door with Bomi.

*knock knock* 

No one open the door. Eunji again knock the door but no respond at all.

Bomi then knock loudly.

"Yahh!!! Open up!!!" Bomi shuted while knocking on the door.

"Wae?!" Sungkyu open the door with his messy hair and sleepy face.

"Wae??!! Today is Monday!" Bomi remind Sungkyu.

Sungkyu widden his eyes and call s.

"Yah we will be late just take the bus" Eunji said.

"We don't want to take the bus we will be quick" Sungkyu said while brushing his teeth while putting his pants.

Bomi rolled her eyes and grab Eunji.

"Quick my foot" Bomi and Eunji go down to the parking lot leaving the infinite behind.

"Let's go guys, infinite is not yet ready and we're going to be late" Bomi said and go inside the van while closing the door behind.

When they reach the school many student look at them, well they are famous in school but they are not the only one who is famouse they are other groups who are famous like 4minute, T-ara, Miss A, B.A.P, Teen Top and ofcourse infinite too, some other groups are still graning some popularity but Apink don't mind them they came here for learning not fighting for some popularity.

That enter their classroom thank goodness their morning class are almost the same but their afternoon class are all different so as the infinite.

They go to their sits and start chatting, they are not top students but they have average thinking. 

"Good morning but may I inform you that you're first teacher is not around today so have a nice day" one of the COL or council of leaders inform the class, most of the student shouted 'yes' and 'wahoo'

"Finally no math for a day" Eunji said while she rest her head on the table.

The door open and Infinite are panting like they are chasing by some wild animals.

"Yah! Why didn't you wait for us" Actually infinite hate taking bus because it's so flooded and most of their fangirls always wait for them and infinite hate that.

"Just be thankful that the teacher is not around" Bomi defend.

Naeun just watch them fight.

"Aigoo they are still childish" Myungsoo said while he sit beside Naeun. Myungsoo is staring at Naeun that makes her awkward.

"Yah stop staring at me" Naeun look away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter