Chapter 4

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

~Moon and Star~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Tuesday

Apink and Infinite are happily chatting in the van, infinite wake up early to join the girls. Most of them are asleep and just few are awake.

"Guys wake up were here already" Chorong said. Chorong is like their mother, a cutie mother, sometimes Chorong cook for them especially to Apink because she is the oldest.

Yawn filled the van and the members laugh. They never fight, if they fight tomorrow they'll be fine.

The exit the van and the fangirls/boys start noticing Apink and Infinite. Infinite really hate being crowded. 

When they enter their classroom, noise and laughter welcome them. Apink and infinite start chatting too but the classroom became quiet when someone shouted that the teacher is coming.

"Good morning class" The teacher rapitly put down the papers in the paper.

"I'm sorry for being absent yesterday and unfortunately I can't teach right now because the teacher will have a meeting so I just prepared a seatwork" the student look frustrated they really hate math.

"But you can partner up so you can solve easy, no teamworks okay" The student nodded but the students know that it will end up being a teamwork.

Myungsoo look at the members when Naeun is busy writing the problems that the teacher leave them.

The members get the message and nodded.

"Chorong wanna partner up?" Woohyun ask Chorong as he grab a seat and place it in front of Chorong.

"Sure" Chorong nooded.

Naeun is about to approach Eunji and Eunji rapidly ask Sunggyu to be her partner. Naeun pouted, she looks around and find everybody have a partner expect Myungsoo who is looking at her. Naeun smile.

"Myungsoo wanna partner up?" Naeun approach Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo can't hind his smile and he stand up to get a chair for her. Naeun sit down and she face Naeun.

"I believe that your good in math, how about you solve it all" Naeun said with a silly sound. Makes myungsoo pout.

"Just kidding" Naeun smile showing off her white teeth.

"How about I answer 1-5 while you answer 6-10, since 1-5 is easy it mine" Myungsoo shrug his shoulder but accepted it. They both solve the equation and myungsoo keep glancing at Naeun. He can't help himself but glance at Naeun. Myungsoo then focus on the problem but while later Myungsoo galnce at Naeun again. 

"I'm done" Naeun said as she look at Myungsoo who is still looking at her. 

"Are you done too?" Naeun ask Myungsoo smile as he show his notebook. 1-10 is all done.

"Daebak, how did you that you are really a math genius" Naeun said as she grab Myungsoo's notebook and check if her answer is correct.

"Of course did you know that my middle name is Genius and my last name is handsome" Naeun laugh and Myungsoo laugh too.

They didn't notice that the members keep looking at them, envious.

"Aigoo this two, I'm wandering what their baby look like" the members look at Chorong who is admiring Naeun and Myungsoo. 

"Wae? I believe they will be together" Chorng said.

"Yeah" they just leave the two lovers alone.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

When the school is ended they are damn tired.

"I want to go to the mall" Namjoo said.

"Yeah t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter