Ribbon

H E A R T . V A C A N C Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like a tight knot, we end up being untied. The farewell that I didn't want came close. I want to retie us beautifully but in this love, it takes two to pull the strings tightly.

 

 

♦RIBBON♦

 

 

Hours turn to days...Jimin hasn't been replying or answering me. We were supposed to have a date but he couldn't be reached. I told the girls about it and Irene unnie tried asking Taehyung but he was not responding to her either. I became worried. I knew the BTS members were on a break but Jimin would update me if he was going away. 2 days passed and I couldn't wait any longer. I went to their dorm and searched everywhere but to no avail. 

 

Where could he have been...

 

I was also busy with comeback preparations. It has reached to a point where I couldn't sleep at night. I lost my smile and motivation to push on.

 

Music Video PD: Yes, very good! Seulgi, your emotions are on point. Great job!

 

Our song was a ballad and I guess this situation helped. Not that I wanted it to but it was the case for those who didn't know about Jimin and I. Everyday, I kept staring at my blank phone screen which would never lit up. Each time it did, I hoped that it would be Jimin. It never was. 

 

Wendy: Hey Seulgi, still no news?

 

I shook my head and tears end up falling. I didn't understand why this was happening. The members were also hoping things would get better for me. They did many things to cheer me up but nothing would keep my mind off him. Soon, our comeback teasers were released. Since then, we were occupied with dance practise. It was 3 days before our official comeback and I was trying to get some sleep. Suddenly, I received a call. It was an unknown number but because it might be Jimin, I answered.

 

Seulgi: *softly* H...Hello

??: Is this Seulgi?

Seulgi: Well,...Who is this?

 

I was advised by my seniors that I shouldn't reveal my identity to an unknown number. I made sure my voice was also unclear to identify that it was me.

 

??: Jimin's mother

 

I was shocked and sat up on my bed. 

 

Seulgi: Mrs Park? Oh my, I didn't expect you to call 

Mrs Park: Did I disturb your sleep? 

Seulgi: No, you did not. Is...Is Jimin with you?

 

She let out a sigh. I was curious on why she had to react that way

 

Mrs Park: Yes he is but....Seulgi-shi, did you upset my son?

Seulgi: Hmm? No, we didn't. He suddenly stopped contacting me. Is he alright?

Mrs Park: He has been drinking a lot. Drink, sleep and it repeats. My husband and I tried to stop him but he has been resorting to violence. We are really worried for him. He kept mumbling about you playing with his heart

Seulgi: What! I love him that I wouldn't do anything to hurt him. You have to trust me, Mrs Park

Mrs Park: I do. I trust you, Seulgi. 

Seulgi: Mrs Park, if you don't mind, can I come over to see him? 

 

Mrs Park agreed. She told me that only I can change things. The first train would leave Busan in a few hours so I quickly changed and rushed to the train station. Before I left, I wrote a note to the members. I promised them that I would arrive before our comeback day. I bought the tickets and got on the first train. Throughout the journey, I kept recalling back what I did to hurt Jimin and nothing came up. Hours later, I reached Busan and got to the address Mrs Park gave me. 

 

Seulgi: *knocks the door* Mrs Park, it's me...Seulgi

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter