Hands

H E A R T . V A C A N C Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update! I just watched their V App Live and there are too many feelings~ Such precious guys <3 Anyways, enjoy this chapter! It's FULL of Bangtan madness :p

 

Give me a 1000 hands and it will not feel as right as yours. The way it fits with mine. You just know it, the feeling when that hand is the right one. It comes deep within.

 

 

♦HANDS♦

 

 

Welcome Seulgi-shi! I'm the driver of your first date, Kim Namjoon!

 

Seulgi giggled at Namjoon hyung's silliness. I was used to his actions so I just brushed it off. 

 

I'll start driving now so be comfortable okay! Pretend that I'm not around~

 

Like that is even possible! Namjoon hyung was constantly checking the rear mirror...A little too many times! But I knew that I cannot let this ruin my date. I shouldn't be shy. I need to make this day memorable for us. I looked at Seulgi and she was fidgeting with her hands. I quickly took action and held her hands. 

 

Seulgi: *soft giggle* Jimin~ *looks at Namjoon hyung*

Jimin: *whispers to her ear* You're cautious of him too, aren't you?

 

Seulgi nodded her head.

 

Jimin: It's just me and you okay. *held her hand tightly* You really look beautiful *fixes her hair*

 

While fixing her hair, I peeked towards Namjoon hyung. He couldn't help but let out a fake cough. He must have felt awkward around us. I didn't bother and treated Seulgi like how I would. Lovingly. 

 

Seulgi: What time do you have to go overseas tomorrow?

Jimin: Hmm...6AM

Seulgi: It's already going 1AM now. You'll be so tired *worried*

Jimin: I'm Jimin. I'll rest in the plane and hotel *smiles*

 

Seulgi kept quiet but I could see that she didn't buy my words. I let go of our interlocked hands and changed positions to wrapping my arms around her shoulders so we could go closer together. Seulgi burried her head on my chest and wrapped her hands around my waist as I leaned my head against her.

 

Seulgi: I wonder how we became like this. From complete strangers to...this

Jimin: I know., I know

 

This...A word that we both didn't confirm what it was. My heart knew the answer to it. It was just a matter of time. I had to step up and do the right thing today. Namjoon hyung arrived at the carpark of our dorm. While heading up, I interlocked my hands with Seulgi's. Soon, Namjoom hyung opened the doors to our dorm and ran into the distance.

 

Seulgi: Omo~What is this~

 

I was also surprised by my members' actions. They decorated the place so well. It was unlike how our dorm normally looked like. There were fake rose petals and candles everywhere. Romantic background music could be heard. From the entrance of our dorm, there was a red carpet that stretched until the living room. Our furnitures were moved aside and only a table with 2 chairs were set up. I lead and assisted Seulgi to sit as I took my place opposite her. 

 

Seulgi: *looks aroud, amazed* This looks amazing~

Jimin: It definitely is. I'm glad you like it~

 

Just then, 2 people appeared from the kitchen. We looked towards them and laughed. They carried a tray each and wore masks that had my face on it. It wasn't good looking pictures of mine. It was those "ugly" looking ones.

 

 

From afar, I knew that it was Taehyung and Jungkook. I wanted to hit them but I stayed calm. 

 

Jungkook: For this wonderful looking couple, we have prepared some delicous dishes for your first date

Taehyung: First off, we have coke because we have no alchohol here. Plus, hear that? It's as sizzling as the both of you

Jungkook: And we have some expensive lamb skewers that Yoongi hyung bought with his own money. Enjoy~

 

These two maknaes are really getting on my nerves. I laughed at their comical actions. As they left off, we both started to eat. It wasn't a fancy dinner but that was not important. The two of us just talked normally. We updated each other on our upcoming schedules and how we can find time for each other. There were no awkward pauses at all. We soon finished eating. Then, two more people went to us

 

Seulgi: Are they watching us from somewhere? The timing is just nice *giggles*

 

We both got suspicous and looked around. We couldn't find any of them spying over it. We just placed it aside and focused on the two guys. Once again, they were all wearing ugly looking masks of mine. 

 

 

Jimin: Oh gosh, why do I have so many ugly pictures?

Seulgi: It's okay Jimin. It's okay *laughs*

Jimin: You're enjoying it a little too much aren't you~

 

Seulgi nodded her head and took a while to calm down. It was Hoseok hyung and  Namjoon hyung. Namjoon hyung cleared our dishes before joi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter