Butterfly

H E A R T . V A C A N C Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Like butterflies, we were meant to fly. Reach high enough to touch our dreams. Being loved and collecting new memories wherever we go. Not to realise our real happiness has yet to be fulfilled.

 

 

♦BUTTERFLY♦

 

 

The instant I saw her, I felt the fire in my heart. For the first time, the emptiness in my heart got bigger. Or it seems, could I have just realised it? 

 

Hello, my name is Seulgi. It's an honour to be promoting at the same time as sunbae-nims. Please support us for our debut! 

 

In the small waiting room, we stood opposite each other. I remember her cute smile and laughter over the smallest jokes. Unknowingly, she became the mirror of my emotions. 

 

Taehyung: Suga hyung, are you sad?

Suga: Why?

Taehyung: Happiness, La la la la la la la la la la~

 

The members were all fanboy-ing over the Red Velvet members. Whenever the cameras are not around us, our topics will end up about the girls. I just listened to their conversations. If the members knew about my interest towards Seulgi, they will go crazy about it. From a distance, I would find a way to glance at her but never approaching close. Today was our last day of promotions. Each time I looked at her, I felt the urge to talk to her. I knew that if I didn't, I would regret it. 

 

She's always around her members and managers. How should I approach her...

 

During our waiting time, I knew that Taehyung would find time to head over to the girls waiting room. Somehow, he didn't ask anyone if they wanted to tag along with him.

 

Taehyung: Guys, I'm heading out for a while

 

As he left, I hesitated. I really wanted to tag along with him but my body didn't move. My mind was filled with so many thoughts. Time wasn't on my side. In the end, I forced myself to leave my chair. I caught up to Taehyung. In order to keep it natural, I had my arms around his shoulders

 

Jimin: Wait up. Why are you walking so fast huh?

Taehyung: Jimin, I'm heading to Red Velvet's waiting room

Jimin: I know. I wanna go over too

Taehyung: To see Seulgi right?

Jimin: W...wait, what did you say?

Taehyung: The members might not know but it's too obvious to me *giggles*

 

I froze. I didn't expect Taehyung to catch my actions. Taehyung walked a little further and turned back.

 

Taehyung: So you coming?

 

I was still taken aback. Taehyung had found out about it. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter