Battlezone

H E A R T . V A C A N C Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We fight for our love. Like being in a battlezone, we take risks and do whatever it takes to win the war. This time, the fight is not alone but together. With our hands and heart tied together, we will face it all together.

 

♦BATTLEZONE♦

 

 

Jimin brought out ingredients to make pancakes. 

 

Jimin: This time, let me make breakfast. I'm good at making pancakes. How about that?

Seulgi: Sounds good. 

Jimin: So you, my baby girl, *carries me and put me on the table* Sit right here and watch me do my magic! 

 

Jimin started cooking. I took out my handphone and snapped some pictures. I wanted to keep as many memories of us so that whenever we are away from each other, there will be pictures to look at. 

 

Jimin: *caught me taking some photos* Hey, you should tell me that you're taking pictures~ *fakes* I feel so hot *took out his shirt*

 

Jimin was now half . I wasn't feeling uncomfortable anymore. He just played around and did some flexing poses.

 

Seulgi: Are you always half in the dorm? *giggles*

Jimin: No but you can show off those pictures. Tell them that your boyfriend has got a great body 

Seulgi: I'll keep them for myself. Only me. Come here~

 

I pulled him towards me as we took a few selcas together. A normal shot. A peck on the cheek shot. A look-at-each-other shot. I enjoyed looking through the series of photos. Soon enough, Jimin successfully cooked a piece of pancake. He fed it to me. I gave him the thumbs up as he cooked a few more. I helped him to plate up. 

 

Beep~

 

Jimin and I heard the door open. We were panicking as Jimin asked me to hide under the table. He then ran out to the living room. 

 

Jimin: Omo what a surprise!

 

I thought his manager was in Japan? Or was it not his manager? I just stayed silent and tried to overhear their conversation but they were too far from where I was. Just then, Jimin walked closer to me and held out his hand. I trusted him and grabbed his hand. As I followed him out to the living room, I was shocked. 

 

Jimin: Seulgi, I have someone to introduce to you. Mom, this is Seulgi. Seulgi, this is my mom

 

I didn't know what to do. I respectfully bowed to her. I stepped back a little and wanted to let go of our interlocked hands but Jimin didn't. Surprisingly, his mother wasn't reacting negatively.

 

Mother: Oh so you are the Seulgi that my son was talking about

Seulgi: Oh? Eh well...

 

I was clueless and looked towards Jimin to clear my confusion. Jimin didn't say anything and just giggled. He gathered us around the dining table. He quickly ran to the kitchen and took another plate for his mother. I was still trying to avoid eye contact his mother. Eventually, we started eating. 

 

Jimin: Mom, why didn't you tell me you were coming?

Mother: My son was injured. How could I not visit you~ Right Seulgi-shi?

Seulgi: Oh..Yes yes *nervous giggle*

Mother: Seulgi-shi, don't be nervous around me. Jimin has said nice things about you

Jimin: Mom~ It's supposed to be a secret between the two of us

 

The more I got curious on what Jimin has told his mother about me. I guess a mother's intuition is strong. She continued to reveal things.

 

Mother: Jimin called me asking how a woman wanted to be confessed to. He told me that he was going to confess to the prettiest and kindest girl. Now that I look at you, I can see why he fell for you

 

Hearing his mother's words, I couldn't help but blush. I didn't know how much effort Jimin took to confess to me. It made me love him even more. I wanted to peck his cheek but I held my emotions in since his mother was around. 

 

Jimin: Mom, Seulgi will be taking care of me for the next two day so...you know...

Mother: Fine, my son. I'll let you two have some personal time

Seulgi: Oh, no, you can come over any....

Jimin: *interupts me and hugs his mother* Thanks mom~ I love you so much~

 

Jimin was being all cute around his mom as he looked at me and gave a wink. I crossed my arms at his childish behaviour. We had a nice talk even though I was still a little awkward around her. It was a big thing to be meeting my boyfriends family when we just started dating. We helped to clear the dishes and sent Jimin's mother off. She extended her arms as I went in for a hug. 

 

Mother: Seulgi-shi, if Jimin ever gives you trouble, give me a call okay. Get my number from him.

Seulgi: *giggles* I will do that...*looks at Jimin* But he's been well-behaved *smiles*

Mother: Okay good. I think I'll get going first. Now, I don't have to worry since you are taking care of him.

 

Jimin's mother soon left. Jimin closed the door and leaned against it.

 

Jimin: Well, that went well *smiles*

Seulgi: *smacks his chest* You should wear a shirt at least~

Jimin: I'm not lying but my mom likes to see my body too

Seulgi: Psshh! 

 

I avoided eye contact and walked away. We sat back on the dining table and ate some fruits. Jimin seemed to remember something. He ran and got his handphone.

 

Jimin: Babe, wanna hear our new song?

Seulgi: Okay. I'm expecting something great

Jimin: It's called 'Run'. Listen...*pressed his music on his phone* 

 

The song was nice from the start. I started grooving to the song and soon sang along to the chorus as it was so catchy. This was definitely going to be a hit. I gave him a thumbs up. 

 

Jimin: I was thinking of dyeing my hair this time round. Any suggestions?

Seulgi: Let's have you stand out from the rest. Green?

Jimin: Actually, Namjoon hyung is going to dye that. How about orange? It's your colour in Red Velvet too right?

Seulgi: Glad that you know.

Jimin: Of course. I did some stalking of you since I like you too much. So orange sounds nice right?

Seulgi: Yeah. *giggles*

 

We continued chatting. It was like a routine for us to catch up on our schedules and reserve a day or two for us to meet. Since Jimin was going to comeback soon, he would be busy with preparati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter