Sandcastle

H E A R T . V A C A N C Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A kingdom made of sand just for us two. Every detail as perfect as we made it to be. Only to be destroyed by a slight touch of the ocean. For us two will protect our home with faith

 

 

♦SANDCASTLE♦

 

 

Are we going to meet again? Park Jimin, there was definitely something different about him. He was special. The way he talked, the way he smiled, the way he made me feel when we talked. It's in his eyes. 

 

Irene: Kang Seulgi!

Seulgi: Oh? Yes unnie? 

Irene: I called you five times already. Come on, let's get ready for rehearsals

 

It was another day of schedules. This time, he wasn't around. I was constantly day-dreaming about him. Not knowing when we will meet next, I was slowly losing faith. From Happiness to Be Natural, thoughts of him slowly vanished. I had given up.

 

Jongin: Seulgi-ah, I thought you should know. Krystal and I are together

Seulgi: Oh really? Wow, that's nice. Congrats you too~

Sehun: I'm just riding solo. PC games are still my priority!

Seulgi: *giggles* You're still the same Sehun-ah...

Sehun: How about you? Anyone in your heart? 

 

Sehun and Kai were my childhood friends. We trained together and chased our dreams together. With the topic of love being raised, I hesitated. 

 

Seulgi: There is..One guy in my heart. But I don't think we can make it

Sehun: Why?

Seulgi: Because I don't see him anymore

 

This was the first time I shared my feelings. I trusted them. Furthermore, I needed advice on how to handle it. Turns out, they were strongly against me hanging onto Jimin. They wanted me to forget him. It was pointless to like someone that you can't meet. I agreed. As much as I didn't want to, I had to move on.

 

 

Ice cream cake released on March, 2015. The response was great. We finally made a name for ourselves. We got more invitations to perform on events. It was the busiest we have been. We didn't even have time to use our phones. Most of the time, we would be sleeping in the van and perform and it repeats.

 

MC: Welcome to Dream Concert!

 

The rehearsals began for the MCs'. The girls and I were relaxing in our waiting room. 

 

??: It's been a while~

 

I looked towards the person and it was Taehyung. If he is here, then Jimin must be here too. I was shaken up a little. I kept looking to see if anyone else tagged along with him but no one else came in. 

 

Irene: Oh Taehyung-ah. How have you been?

Taehyung: Good noona! 

Irene: We didn't know you would be here too. Girls, let's go to their waiting room and give them our album

Taehyung: Oh then we can give you ours too! Let's go, I'll lead you girls to our waiting room

 

We took a while to write messages to each member. I took a bit longer for Jimin's one. I remembered Kai and Sehun's words but I couldn't help myself. I waited so long but my feelings didn't change one bit. Even at this moment, I was nervous and excited to see him again.

 

Taehyung: Let's go~

 

We followed Taehyung and got in their waiting room. I searched around for Jimin. There he was, looking skinier than before, his hair still black. He smiled at me and looked down. It's been long since we met so it felt surreal to meet again. The 5 of us then stepped forward and gave the albums to the members. 

 

Irene: Taehyung, Suga

Wendy: J-Hope, Jin

Yeri: Jungkook

Joy: Rap Monster

Seulgi: Jimin

 

I looked at Jimin. He was busy looking through the album photos and messages. He seems to be staring at one page. I was pretty sure it was mine. I secretly counted the pages he turned. 

 

Hello Jimin~ 
Congratulations on your new album! I have yet to hear the song but I will make sure to do that later. 
I'm happy that we meet again, really :) 

 

The message was short but he was not looking away. I then saw him giggling silently and nodded his head as he closed the album. We had a long eye contact. He stepped back so that the members will not notice his actions. He pointed his index finger outside and changed to showing 5 fingers. Knowing what he meant, I nodded my head quietly.

 

Rap Monster: We'll give you our album in 5 minutes

 

I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter