Chapter 2 - Living Together

Annoying New Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Thanks for the upvote and your comments. Second chapter is here!!! Hope you all like it. Thank you JongdaesAngel for being beta reader of this story. Thank you alot.

 

                   Chapter 2 - Living Together

 

Mark wrapped his arm around Youngjae's waist and buried his head in Youngjae's shoulder, then cutely looked at him.

"Mark is scared daddy!" Youngjae blushed and looked at Jaebum and Jackson for help. The two were still in shock. Youngjae tried to get out of Mark's grip but the latter was holding him tightly. 

"I...I'm not your daddy! My name is Youngjae!" Mark cutely smiled and kissed Youngjae on the cheek.

"No, you are my daddy!" Jackson came out of his shock first and started laughing, while Youngjae glared at him.

"Youngjae it would be better if you dress your baby first!" Jackson said still laughing. Youngjae pulled Mark inside his room and searched for clothes that would fit the skinny catboy. He took out an old t-shirt and pajama pants and gave it to Mark. Mark looked at the clothes in his hand and then at Youngjae in confusion. 

"What to do daddy?" Youngjae blushed at being called daddy. 

"Don't call me that, call me Youngjae and wear these clothes" Mark looked down sadly and softly started crying. Youngjae was startled and tried to stop Mark from crying. 

"Wh..Why are you crying? I'm sorry if I scared you" Mark looked up at Youngjae and spoke.

"Is daddy angry with Mark?" Youngjae shook his head no.

"Then why daddy doesn't want Mark to call him daddy?" Mark asked cutely while wrapping his tail around Youngjae's hand. Youngjae took a deep breath and replied.

"Cause I'm not your daddy" Mark removed his tail from Youngjae's hand, his ears were flat on his head and he started crying loudly which caused Jaebum and Jackson to come running into the room. They saw Youngjae trying to stop mark from crying and Mark still covered only by the blanket. 

"What happened? Were you trying to molest the poor boy?" Jackson asked. Jaebum and Youngjae glared at him.

"Daddy said he is not Mark's daddy!" Mark said pointing at Youngjae. 

"What makes you think Youngjae is your daddy Mark?" Jaebum asked trying not to scare the catboy.

"Mark saw daddy's face first when he opened his eyes." they all looked at Mark in confusion. 

"Youngjae dress the boy erm cat... catboy and then we will d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter