Chapter 17 - Gifts

Annoying New Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                   Chapter 17 - Gifts

 

"Help?" Yugyeom asked in confusion. Mark nodded his head as yes and told them all about what had happened when Youngjae's friend came to visit them.

"Oh, well you can buy him a gift and dinner. Both of you can enjoy the dinner together at home" Bambam suggested. Mark hugged Bambam in happiness, but then frowned.

"What's wrong now hyung?" Yugyeom asked.

"Mark doesn't know what to buy for Jae?" 

"I have a plan: let's go to a gift shop nearby. Youngjae would come to pick you up in a couple of hours. We could order the food and then go to the gift shop" Bambam suggested.

"Ok, let's go!!!" Mark shouted and pulled Bambam and Yugyeom out of the shop.

 

With Youngjae

"So can you remind me what we're doing here?" Jaebum asked in annoyance as Jackson, Youngjae and him were shopping in the mall nearby.

"It's been so long since we have hung out like this, so stop being grumpy, you old grandpa." Jackson told Jaebum. Youngjae laughed loudly and looked around when something caught his eye.

"Let's go there" Youngjae said to the others. They entered the shop and were greeted by a shopkeeper. 

"Pet shop? What are we doing here? Are you planning to get another pet? Mark won't be happy." Jackson told Youngjae.

"No, I'm planning to buy a collar." 

"Ooh, anything catching your eyes?" Jackson asked.  

"Not yet." 

They looked around the shop while Jackson would keep commenting how Jaebum would look good in a choker - much to Jaebum's annoyance. 

"Found one!" Youngjae shouted, showing them a royal blue colored collar with a small silver bell.

"It's beautiful, but won't it look good on my Jaebum?" Jackson asked. 

"It's for Mark, idiot" Jaebum scolded the younger who was laughing at his boyfriend's annoyed face.

 

With Mark

Mark went to a gift shop with Yugyeom while Bambam went to order the food. Mark looked around the shop in awe and started searching for a perfect gift for Youngjae. 

"What to get for Jae?" Mark whispered as he looked at different items in the shop. Mark pouted when he couldn't find anything he liked, but then something caught his attention. 

"Found something you like?" Yugyeom asked. Mark jumped being startled and hissed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" Yugyeom apologized. 

"It's fine... Mark thinks Mark found the thing he wanted for Jae!" Mark said pointing at the object. Yugyeom smiled and Mark picked up the object to admire it.

"Mark doesn't have this much money" the catboy said when he saw the price tag. Yugyeom looked at the tag and then at the sad looking Mark. 

"How about I lend you some money? You can return it to me when you get your next salary?" Yugyeom offered.

"Really??? Thanks Gyeomie!" Mark shouted and hugged Yugyeom. They went to the counter and paid the money.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter