Chapter 3 - Where Is He?

Annoying New Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update but I'm busy due to my exam that is on the end of this month . Thanks for all your comments and liking the story. Hope you like this chapter too. And big and special thanks to moondancerfay for proof reading this chapter. Thank you alot for helping me.

 

             Chapter 3 - Where Is He?

 

Youngjae took a deep breath as he entered inside the house after saying goodbye to Jaebum and Jackson. He went to the living room and saw Mark with the remote inside his mouth, trying to bite it. Youngjae ran towards Mark and pulled the remote out of his mouth.

"Are you hungry?" Mark pulled his shirt up and poked his tummy.  

"Tummy said he is hungry Jae!" Mark hugged Youngjae. Youngjae tried to push Mark away but the catboy won't leave him. He picked Mark up and took him to the kitchen. Youngjae made Mark sit on the counter and searched for something to eat for the other. The catboy played with his tail and looked at Youngjae from time to time. His ear twitched when he saw Youngjae pulling out a packet of something he never had seen before.

"Ok I'm making you some instant ramen." Mark nodded and played with his tail. Few minutes later Youngjae put the cooked ramen into a bowl and held it front of Mark, who looked at it happily and was about to it when Youngjae stopped him.

"You will get your tongue burned, here use these." Youngjae handed Mark a pair of chopsticks. He took the chopsticks in his hand and it.

"It's not tasty Jae!" Youngjae sighed and pulled the chopsticks out of Mark's hand to use them to lift some noodles. After making sure it's not too hot for Mark, he pulled the chopsticks near Mark.  

Mark looked at Youngjae in horror and moved away.

"It's a worm!!! It's a worm!!! Jae throw it away!"

"It's not a worm!"

"No it is!"

"It's not! Try it first!" Mark was about to protest, but as Youngjae glared at him, he opened his mouth for Youngjae to feed him. He chewed on the noodles, making faces but later stopped when he found them good.

"Worm tastes sooo good daddy"

"I'm not your daddy." Youngjae fed Mark the rest of the noodles and Mark sadly ate them. After eating the food, Youngjae took Mark to his new room.

"Now, you will be living in this room!" Mark nodded, climbed on the bed and happily bounced on it. Youngjae was about to leave when Mark spoke.

" Where are you going Jae?"

"To my room." Mark looked at Youngjae in confusion.

"Jae won't you stay with Mark in this room?"

"No, I have my own room and you yours."

"Then Mark will stay with you in your room" Mark happily came near Youngjae.

"You will stay here only."

"But..."

"I said no! Don't you get it?" Youngjae shouted angrily and closed the door as he left. Mark sadly sat on the ground and looked at the door.

'Does Jae hate Mark?' he thought and lay down on the floor. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter