Chapter 15 - Responsible And Caring

Annoying New Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I know I'm updating it sooo late, but I ran out of ideas so I needed time for a new idea. Also, I have written this chapter longer than usual, so enjoy and happy reading. 

______________________________________________________

 

                      Chapter - 15 Responsible and caring

 

"It's been so long since we met like this, isn't it ?" Irene said as she took the cup of tea Youngjae brought for her. Youngjae smiled and nodded while taking the seat near Mark. 

Mark looked at Irene in annoyance and then poked Youngjae's side to gain his attention. Youngjae looked at the catboy and Mark spoke aloud. 

"When will she go?" Irene looked at Mark with wide eyes while Youngjae looked at him in shock, then pinched Mark's hand. 

"This is not the way to talk about our guest Mark." Youngjae said, glaring at Mark who was rubbing his sore hand while pouting. 

"Ignore his words Irene, Mark was joking! So how have you been?" Youngjae asked, trying to change the topic. 

"I'm good! What about you and your new friend?" Irene asked politely. 

"We are good too" Youngjae replied.

"Actually, Mark had tummy ache in the morning, but now he is fine! What about you? Do you have tummy ache too?" Mark asked. Irene looked at him in confusion and shook her head no.

"I don't have tummy ache Mark" Irene said cutely, trying to befriend Mark. 

"Then why do you keep fiddling? And aren't your clothes too tight? How can you wear sooo tight clothes?" Mark asked. Irene laughed nervously and Youngjae glared at Mark. 

"Oh, I'm totally comfortable don't worry. So how did you two meet each other?"

"Jackson and Jaebum gifted me Mark" Youngjae told Irene. Irene chuckled and said:

"Should have known..." 

"Forget about all this, it's dinner time. Stay for dinner Irene?" Youngjae asked. Mark poked Youngjae furiously. 

"No!" Mark shouted while poking Youngjae. Youngjae stopped Mark and held both of his hands to stop him from poking.

"Don't listen to Mark, he is just kidding. We would be happy if you stay Irene!" Irene looked at Youngjae and the struggling Mark and nodded. 

Youngjae invited Irene for dinner much to Mark's annoyance and displeasure.

"Good! Let's cook together, like old times" Youngjae said happily and Mark pouted.

"Ok?" Irene said, still confused what's going on in Mark and Youngjae's mind. They all went into the kitchen with Mark making silly comments about Irene.

"She will burn Mark's soup!!!!" Mark shouted, looking at Irene who was busy cutting vegetables and then putting them into the soup. 

"Don't put so much chilly powder, Mark hates it!!! Listen to Mark you weird fiddling girl!" Mark shouted again.

"Mark stop it!" Youngjae yelled in anger. Mark glared at Irene who was ignoring Mark. Mark sat on the stool and kept on glaring at Irene. Youngjae noticed Mark's glaring and saw that it made their guest uncomfortable.

"Mark stop glaring Irene and get out of here!" Youngjae scolded Mark as he mixed the sauce with the pasta. Mark whined cutely and went to watch TV. 

"Sorry about Mark, he never behaved like this before" Youngjae explained to Irene, who was busy stirring the soup.

"It's fine, he must be thinking of me as a threat, that's probably why he is behaving so" Irene said looking at Youngjae who was confused. 

"What do you mean?"

"Mark doesn't know about me, so he feels scared that I might take you away from him" Irene explained. 

"That's nonsense! We are just friends! And he knows this."

"Don't forget he is not a boy, but a catboy, their mind works in a different way from normal boys..."

"Whatever, let's take the food to the dinning table" Youngjae said and carried the pasta and three plates to the dining table. 

"Mark! Dinner is ready!" Youngjae shouted and within a second hyperactive Mark came running towards him. 

"Mark's hungry!!!" Mark cutely told Youngjae and sat on the chair. Youngjae chuckled and went back into the kitchen to get other things with Irene's help.

Mark was sitting next to Youngjae while Irene sat in fornt of them. Mark would keep glaring Irene and whined about Youngjae not feeding him.

"Mark, eat by yourself and let Youngjae eat too" Irene said in annoyance, seeing Mark whining. 

"Mark asked Jae to feed him not you, so shut up!"

"Mark! Talk to Irene respectfully!"

"No! I don't like her! Let her go back to where she came from. She is trying to take Jae away from Mark!" the catboy shouted.

"Mark!" Youngjae warned him.

"Feed Mark!"

"No, I won't! Behave first!" Mark looked at Youngjae in anger and threw the food on his plate away. 

"Why did you do that?!" Youngjae asked in anger.

"Because Mark didn't like the food! Tastes yucky!" Youngjae looked at Mark in anger, but tried to control himself. Irene looked worried at Youngjae and Mark. 

"Go to your room!" Youngjae told Mark, but the other looked at Youngjae in confusion and tilted his head.

"Why should Mark go to his room? Tell this bad girl to get out of here!"

"I said go to your room! You found the food tasted bad, then no need to eat it or complain sitting here! And Irene won't go anywhere." Mark looked at Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter