Chapter 16 - New Work

Annoying New Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               Chapter - 16 New work

 

After explaining Mark everything regarding his duty, Bambam and Yugyeom went to their own duties. Mark was happily staring at the different flavours of ice cream and then looked up when he heard the jingling sound of bell. His ears twitched in excitement and his tail was moving in random motion. 

Customers started entering the shop once Yugyeom put the open sign on the door. People of different age - from small kids to adults - came inside the shop and Mark was happily serving them.

 

"I whant stawbery" a lil' girl told Mark after looking at the various flavours. Mark put one scoop of strawberry ice cream in a cone and handed it to the girl.

"Can Mark have a small bite of your ice cream?" Mark asked, making a cute face.

"No." The lil' girl said while hiding her ice cream and running towards her mother. Mark pouted and then looked at the people enjoying their ice cream. 

'Mark wants to eat ice cream tooo' Mark whined to himself and served another customer. Mark drooled while serving the boy who ordered a sundae. The boy glared at Mark and tried to take the ice cream from Mark's hand, but Mark wouldn't let it go.

"Give me my sundae!" the boy shouted.

"Mark is not stopping you." Mark said holding the bowl tightly, his ears were standing straight on his head. Bambam who saw this came closer and pulled Mark away. The boy stuck his tongue out and went away.

"He took the sundae!" Mark cried. Bambam chuckled and patted Mark on the shoulder. 

"Remember Mark, you can't eat this ice cream! It is only for customers." Mark nodded and Bambam left.

 

With Youngjae

"Stop worrying about Mark, he is with Bambam and Yugyeom" Jinyoung told Youngjae who was fretting about Mark working. Youngjae kept on walking back and forth in worry. 

After dropping Mark, Youngjae went to Jinyoung's house to meet him and request him to tell Mark that he doesn't need to work.

"But I can't, what if something happened to him???"

"Ya, like ice cream decided to attack Mark when it found him alone..." Youngjae glared at Jinyoung. The older chuckled and pulled Youngjae to sit next to him.

"Relax, he will be fine Youngjae." The younger nodded and looked at his phone. 

"Bambam didn't call me yet." Youngjae whispered. 

"I'm going to see Mark, bye..." Youngjae told Jinyoung and left. Jinyoung sighed and closed the door.

'Poor Mark, Youngjae could be really possessive sometimes' Jinyoung thought as he went to his room.

 

Half An Hour Later

Youngjae reached the mall and wore a hat and glasses to hide his face. He entered the parlour and went towards Mark.

"Hello, hello" Mark said cutely and stared at Youngjae, who adjusted his hat and pointed and a random ice cream flavour. Mark's ears twitched and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter