Chapter 1 - Stupid Gift

Annoying New Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you moondancerfay  for being beta reader of this story. Thank you alot for giving my story your precious time and effort *bows*

 

 

                   Chapter 1 - Stupid Gift

Youngjae and Jaebum were on their way to meet their other friend Jackson at his restaurant, when someone's cat came in front of them. Youngjae made a distinguished face as the small cat rubbed it's neck on his legs.

"Get away!!!! shoo!! shoo!!" Jaebum laughed at his friend's annoyed look when the owner came and apologized to them.

"Sorry! Michi never behaved like this before... I'm sorry" the owner of the cat tried to get his cat away from Youngjae on seeing his discomfort, but the cat won't budge from her position.

"Michi likes you a lot that's why she's behaving so" the owner said as he pulled his cat into his arm and pet it.

"She is really cute" Jaebum said while petting.

"I think we should be going now" Youngjae said still annoyed. Jaebum nods and they left. Once they reached the restaurant, they were greeted by Jackson. They took the seat near the window and saw the same boy with his cat again.

"I hate cats.... They are so lazy, annoying and weird" Youngjae said randomly. Jackson gave Jaebum a confused look.

"We just met a cute little cat on our way here" Jackson understood what his best friend aka boyfriend meant. Both Jaebum and Jackson knew that their friend Youngjae hated cats more than anything.

"Why do you hate cats so much? " Jackson asked as he ordered one of the waiters to bring coffee for them.

"When I was a child my neighbour's cat bit me without any reason, so since then I hated cats because they are brainless." Jackson nodded, that's when an evil smile came to his face and he looked at his boyfriend sitting next to him.

"Guys I need to use the washroom" Youngjae went to the washroom leaving Jaebum and Jackson alone.

"What's with that smile jack?" Jaebum asked as he drank his coffee.

"I decided to gift something special to our sweet Lil' Youngjae"

"And what is it, may I know?"

"You will find out soon!" They saw Youngjae returning and changed the topic. They chatted for the next two hours and then Youngjae left for his home. Jackson made Jaebum to come with him.

"Where are we going?" Jaebum asked looking around.

"To pet store" Jaebum looked at Jackson in confusion.

"Pet store?"

"Yep! To buy a kitten for Youngjae" Jackson said happily. Jaebum nodded, but then suddenly looked at Jackson.

"Have you lost your mind?" Jackson looked at Jaebum in irritation.

"Yes! I sell it to cash in hundred dollars... idiot I'm gonna prank Youngjae!"

"Oh! I'm in it!" They were looking for a pet store, when they saw one near the restaurant.

"Weird, it wasn't here before" Jackson said loudly. They went inside and saw an old man sitting at the counter.

"Welcome, how may I help you?" The store owner asked. Jackson looked around in confusion as he didn't see any pet around: it was an empty room with posters of kittens and puppies on a pale yellow wall.

"We were looking for a kitten! " Jaebum answered. The owner's face lit up and he eagerly replied.

"Yes, we have a kitte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter