I Want You

Hope For Tomorrow

The sound of shuffling cards echoed throughout the quiet bar. Seohyun and Yoona eyed Hyoyeon carefully, trying to catch the blonde in her devious acts. Hyoyeon smiled mischievously as she slipped an ace of hearts into her white sleeve. In front of their wooden table, was the large bar stand. Three women, all dressed in their work uniform, sat on the stools waiting for the work hours to begin. One of them was furiously drinking the alcohol in her cup.

Jessica slammed her paper cup on the wooden counter, causing the alcohol to spill over and onto her hand. “in’ Yuri,” she groaned, laying her head on the smooth wood. The burning sensation grew stronger in causing her to let out a painful whimper.

Sooyoung and Sunny looked at each other, worried. For the past few days, Sunny had noticed that there was something different about Jessica. The blonde was moody…moodier than usual. She would sigh at the most random times as if she was regretting something. But now, it was pretty obvious what she was so upset about.

Kwon Yuri…or the lack thereof. Yuri had decided to take a small nap in the bar’s only break room. She had explained that she was tired which was evident in the dark bags under her eyes but Sunny happened to catch Yuri’s small glances at Jessica. There was something between them and she had a pretty good idea on what it was.

“Hey, Sica.” Sunny shook Jessica’s shoulder. “Do you have any idea what you’re doing? You’re getting drunk…in the afternoon…before work.” The short girl took the cup out of Jessica’s hand.

“Shut up.” There really wasn’t anything to worry about. The blonde knew that she could handle her alcohol.

Sunny frowned. “Aish. What’s wrong with you?” She dropped the cup into the trash and tried to wipe the alcohol off of Jessica’ hand.

“Just leave me alone.” Jessica waved her hand to shoo the brunette away. “I need more…”

“Coming right up,” said Narsha as she grabbed the cheap beer off of the bar stand.

“Yah!” Sooyoung yelled. “You’re just going to give her more?!”

Narsha shrugged. “Why not? I always drink when I’m stressed.”

“You always drink,” stated Jea.

Pretending she never heard her co-worker, Narsha walked over to Jessica. “What’s got you so down? A guy?” The older woman lightly slapped the blonde on the back. She was careful not to fully anger Jessica. Although she looked like a fragile girl who would break from a finger’s touch, an irritated Jessica could only mean death.

“She’s lonely without Yuri,” said Sunny.

Hearing Yuri’s name caused Jessica to lift her face from the cold counter. Hearing Sunny accuse her of missing Yuri only made Jessica angrier. “What did you just say?!” Jessica yelled, her words slightly slurred.

“I said that you were so cranky lately because Yuri happens to be avoiding you,” repeated Sunny.

Jessica’s heart started to race. She hated to admit it but Sunny was right. Too right. Sunny was always insightful; she could catch on to whatever you were trying to hide. It was more annoying than helpful especially when they were directed at her.

“As if!” Jessica sat up from her seat and reached over to grab Sunny by the collar. However, her rage caused her to trip over the stool. She lost all sense of balance and was about to fall on her face.

Luckily, Sunny was able to catch the blonde before she received a permanent face change. “Aish. What am I going to do with you?” She guided Jessica over to her stool.

“Nothing! Just leave me alone! And for the record, I do not like Yuri!”

A small smirk formed across Sunny’s lips. “I never said you liked her.”

“…You hinted at it.”

“No, I didn’t.” Sunny’s smirk grew larger.

Jessica could feel blood rush up to her face. She had unintentionally revealed her feelings. She opened to retort but quickly closed it knowing it was futile to try to outwit Sunny in a verbal fight. She instead decided to give the shorter girl her usual icy glare.

Sunny returned the glare with a smile. “Aww. Is Jessica mad at me?” she asked in her aegyo voice.

Jessica grimaced. There was really nothing more annoying than Sunny’s aegyo.

“Don’t be mad,” Sunny continued in her aegyo voice. “Sunny will fix all of your worries.”

Jessica pulled on Sunny’s long, chestnut-colored hair to try and stop the aegyo.

“Ow. Ow. Ow,” Sunny cried. After finally prying Jessica’s fingers off of her precious hair, Sunny pouted in a sickeningly cute fashion. “That’s not a very nice way to treat your Cupid.”

“Cupid. Yeah right,” scoffed Jessica.

Sunny frowned. “You don’t believe me?” Sunny patted Jessica on the shoulder with a large smile on her face. “Just you wait and see what I planned for you and Yuri.”

“Sunny, I swear, if you do anything, I’ll-”

“Too late.” Sunny snapped her fingers. “Sooyoung, get her!”

Before she could fight back, Sooyoung had lifted Jessica up in the air from the waist. Shocked, Jessica let out a high pitched squeal and was frantically kicking the air.

“Hey, watch it!” yelled Sooyoung. “You’re going to kick my beautiful legs at this rate. Do you know how precious my legs are to me?”

“Let me go!” Jessica screamed. She tried to pry Sooyoung’s arms off of her waist but the initial shock left her own arms considerably weaker. Also, the taller girl’s arms were strong, really strong. She would need a crowbar to pry them off of her. After her first attempt, Jessica let her arms fall to her side. She had already put too much effort in anyway.

Sooyoung sighed. “I don’t even know why I listened to you, Sunny.” She gently placed Jessica back on her feet, her long arms still wrapped around the blonde’s slim waist.

“You just can’t resist my charms.” She blew a kiss towards Sooyoung’s direction.

Sooyoung imitated Sunny, blowing one of her own kisses to Sunny. Sunny jumped up, slapping her two hands together to “catch” the kiss. She then proceeded to act all shy.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Dorks,” she mumbled.

“I’d prefer you not group me with Taeyeon,” said Sooyoung.

Jessica shrieked as Sooyoung’s hot breath tickled her ear. “Don’t do that!” she yelled.

Skillfully ignoring Jessica’s piercing scream, Sooyoung asked, “Speaking of Taeyeon, where is she?”

“You don’t know?” Sunny asked, clearly surprised.

“No. She didn’t tell me. What an .”

“She went out on a date with Tiffany, right?” Sunny asked.

“Yeah…” mumbled Jessica.

“Jealous?” Sooyoung smirked.

Jessica snorted. “Don’t kid with me. First of all, it’s not a date. Taeyeon’s watching over her in case she does something stupid. Second of all, LET. ME. GO!” Jessica writhed in Sooyoung’s arms but quickly gave up. The effort she was putting in was not worth it.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot about my genius plan,” said Sunny. She walked closer to Jessica. “Should I blindfold her? Maybe duct tape ?” she asked Sooyoung.

“Why not do both?”

“Touch my face and I’ll make sure you won’t have any more hands,” Jessica hissed in her icy voice.

Sunny placed her hands up in the air. “Sorry. But just don’t yell or anything, alright?”

“I’d be a waste of breath to yell at you guys,” Jessica sighed.

Sunny smiled. “Great! Let’s move, assistant!” Sunny walked over to the back door.

“Assistant?! I’m not your slave!” Sooyoung yelled as she grabbed Jessica’s hand and dragged the blonde toward Sunny.

“Umm…how about Cupid #2?”

“Lame!” yelled Sooyoung, slamming the door behind her.

The three women playing cards stared at the now still door. Hyoyeon looked back at the two younger girls. “Want to follow them?”

“They’re probably up to something stupid again,” Yoona remarked.

“Well, obviously. Why else would I be interested?” said Hyoyeon.

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows, staring at her three of a kind. “Hyoyeon unnie, it’s your turn.”

“Aish. Alright, Alright.” As Hyoyeon moved her arm, an ace of hearts fell out of her sleeve. She stared at the card that landed on the table and then jokingly smiled.  “…Oops.”    

Yoona jumped up from her seat. “Yah! I knew you cheated again!”

“I don’t even know how that got there!” lied Hyoyeon. The two younger girls narrowed their eyes. “Aww…You guys just think I’m a liar now, huh?”

“Of course,” they said in unison.

“Aww…”

________________________________________________________________________

“H-Hey. Isn’t that where-”

“Yes, it is, Jessica,” answered Sunny. The brunette quietly opened the door to the bar’s break room.

“Yah. That’s where Yuri-”

“Obviously.” Sunny ushered Sooyoung to drag the blonde into the room.

As she walked into the room, Jessica had finally figured out what Sunny was planning to do. “…I hate you guys.” Jessica glared at the two masterminds, who were already closing the door, leaving Jessica and a sleeping, defenseless Yuri alone.

Staring at the closed door, Jessica started to realize the full intensity of the situation. This was her chance. She would make Yuri hers. She smiled. She’d have to thank Sunny and Sooyoung later…after she murdered them, of course.

She slowly walked toward the small bed in the corner of the room where Yuri was sleeping. Technically, it wasn’t a bed; it was more like a mattress on the floor and a white, thin blanket. Nevertheless, Jessica crouched down on the floor to try to get a better look at Yuri’s face. Yuri, however, was facing the wall. “Hey, move your head this way,” Jessica ordered in a quiet voice.

To her surprise, Yuri had rolled over, now facing the blonde. She held in her laugh, finding it unbelievable that Yuri had actually done what she told her to do despite the fact that said Yuri was fast asleep. “You’re so cute,” she whispered as she let her fingers weave through Yuri’s long hair. She moved her hand to touch Yuri’s face. The sleeping girl stirred as cold fingers softly slid down from her cheek to her jawline.

Jessica giggled as she focused on Yuri’s lips. “Hey, close your mouth.” Yuri’s tongue was slightly sticking out of . Jessica tried to hold in her temptation to kiss Yuri. She squeezed Yuri’s lips tight with her fingers causing Yuri to move her body away.

As Yuri turned, the blanket slid off of her exposing her stomach and wide hips that hung off her loosened skirt. Jessica’s breath hitched as she gazed upon Yuri’s body. Her breathing became more erratic as she stared at Yuri’s flawless abs. They weren’t much but it had caused Jessica to become extremely . She gently placed her hand on Yuri’s stomach and guided her fingers around the slightly defined abs.

She tore her eyes off of Yuri’s hips and stared at her sleepless face. She moved her face closer to Yuri’s until their lips were inches away from each other. “Yuri, I want you,” she breathed.

As Jessica’s hot breath touched Yuri’s lips, Yuri’s eyes quickly opened. “I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE!” she yelled. She sat up, laying her back on the wooden wall. “Oh God, it’s so hot.” Yuri started to frantically fan herself with her hands.

“Y-You,” Jessica pointed at Yuri. “When did you wake up?!”

“When you came in?” Yuri weakly smiled.

Jessica’s jaw dropped. Her face quickly turned into the darkest shade of red possible.

Yuri dropped her head so she was staring at the ground. “I’m sorry. I…just thought you wouldn’t want to see me so I just pretended to sleep. I mean, if someone just randomly kissed me out of nowhere and ran away, I’d probably be mad too.”

Jessica scoffed. “I’m not mad at you. In fact, I’d like another one of your kisses.” Jessica cupped Yuri’s face in her hands. “I love you. I want you so much.”

Jessica smashed her lips onto Yuri’s before Yuri could speak. She nibbled on Yuri’s pink lips and slid her tongue along Yuri’s front teeth, pleading for entrance. A small moan escaped from Yuri’s throat as she allowed Jessica’s tongue to enter. The taste of alcohol filled Yuri’s mouth as their tongues connected. Yuri hugged Jessica’s slim waist and tried to bring the blonde even closer to her own body. Their kiss became sloppier as Jessica continued to explore the entirety of Yuri’s mouth.

Their lips parted for a brief moment and they stared at each other with lustful eyes. Jessica’s fingers trailed from Yuri’s bare stomach and up toward her left …

~I'm a lazy girl~

Jessica grabbed the currently ringing phone out of her skirt pocket. She glared at the message. “Tiffany, I swear,” she sighed. “Why would you interrupt me now?!”

Yuri peeked over the blonde’s small shoulder to see Tiffany’s message

To: Jessica

At the amusement park with TaeTae~ Teehee~

From: Tiffany

Attached to the message was a picture of Taeyeon and Tiffany with matching bunny ears. Both of them were posing like they were gangsters.

Yuri giggled at the sight of the picture. Jessica, however, frowned. “Why aren’t you mad? They just interrupted us!” She then mumbled to herself, “Plus it’s dangerous at the amusement parks. Full of suspicious guys.”

“We can do this another time,” Yuri whispered as a blush crept upon her face.

“Give me another kiss,” Jessica demanded.

“Ah…okay,” Yuri answered. Jessica turned toward the taller girl and gently pressed her lips onto Yuri’s.

*Click*

Their lips separated once more and Jessica looked at her newly taken picture. “I like it,” smiled Jessica.

“Th-that’s so embarrassing,” Yuri whined. “Delete it!”

Jessica stuck out her tongue. “No…I’ll delete it if you give me another kiss.” She pointed toward her lips.

Eagerly, Yuri smacked her lips onto Jessica’s once more. “Alright. I did it. Delete it now…”

Jessica giggled. “…And sent.” She had sent the picture of her and Yuri sharing a sweet kiss to Tiffany with one word: “Jealous?”

“AHHH!” Yuri yelled. “Taeyeon…she’ll never let me live this through. Oh God, she’s going to make copies of that photo and place them all over the room.”

Jessica kissed her new lover on the forehead. “I wouldn’t mind that at all~”