JIHAN 005

SEVENTEEN 2·3 things

=

=

Recently, Jeonghan keep forcing all the members in Seventeen to play different type of games and the one who lost must obeyed Jeonghan’s order for one week. All members hold a mindset that [as long as I’m not the one who needs to obey his order] so they’re fine with anything.

But, if Yoon Jeonghan does not make a prank on s, he’s not Yoon Jeonghan.

So now, he’s holding a pepero and finding a new victim for his pepero kiss game. He has played this game with several members and of course he won all the set by pranking of them.

Okay, now let interview the first victim of the game, Kim Mingyu.

“I have to cook for Jeonghan hyung for one week… Just because I lost to the pepero game... I can win the game if I played with Wonwoo hyung… You know how Jeonghan pranked me? He about to kiss me! I thought he would stop at a safe zone but he never! He continue to bite that pepero till it left 0.10 cm and Wonwoo hyung is behind me, Joshua hyung is behind me! For my own sake, I’ve to push him away and the moment I pushed him, he claimed that I lost the game QAQ.”

 

Well, that how Yoon Jeonghan won all the game set by using the same method. But, it would be last long when all the members started to avoid him.

“Seungcheol ahhh~~ let’s play~~” A devil’s smile showed on his face.

“Nope! Jihoon will kill me!” Then he runs away from him with bruises on his left eyes.

“Mi-n…”

“No! Hyung! No! Hyung! Wonwoo hyung hate me now.” Mingyu hands holding a bunch of snack, hope it can brings Wonwoo back to him again.

“Chan ahh… My baby… You’re the only hope I left…”

“Nonsense, you never play with Jisoo hyung before!”

“After you is him.”

“…” Chan beam a [why me] look to his fellow members of Seventeen.

“Fighting!” This is what the members replied to him, except a member, Joshua Hong.

“Jeonghan ahh, stop playing. You’re making all the dongsaeng scared of you.” Jisoo gently snatched the pack of pepero from Jeonghan and signal Chan and the members to leave. “If you want I can play with you.” He continued.

“…”

“Scare?”

“He! Let’s play! I’m not afraid of you!”

“Okay.” Jisoo smiled to him and pick a pepero from the box and bite the end with his mouth.

Jeonghan bite the other end and slowly moving his lips to Jisoo. Orally, he said that he’s not afraid of Jisoo but in reality, he doesn’t even dare to look at Jisoo. Meanwhile, the latter still keep his smiling face and stare at Jeonghan, as if he’s waiting Jeonghan to come.

 “!!”

Suddenly Jisoo started to bite the pepero too.

Jeonghan looked at the face that getting closer and closer to his face, mind totally blank about what he’s doing now. The only things in his eyes and mind now is Jisoo’s lips that stopped in front of him with a distance between their face left 0.05cm only. Both of them can feel each other’s breath that became heavy because of the ambiguous action both of them are doing now. Without second thought, Jeonghan bite the remaining length of the pepero and take the initiative to put a light kiss on Jisoo’s lips, awake that what’s he doing now, he quickly pulled his lips away from Jisoo, face looked completely red like a tomato.

Without letting the latter to escape, Jisoo lifted Jeonghan’s face and nuzzled Jeonghan’s noise with his lips, then he slowly went down to the lips that kissed him just now, hands on the back of Jeonghan’s neck to pushed the latter closer to him and locked their lips deeper.

As the kiss continue, Jeonghan accidentally moan and this lead Jisoo broke the kiss and let go if Jeonghan.

“You lost the game.” Jisoo chuckled and said.

“Nope..! I won!”

“I never escape your kiss.”

“Yah!”

“Next time, don’t play with others member. I’ll jealous.”

 

 

Behind The Story:

-Jisoo hyung Mansae~~!!

-Scoups: Let’s play this, Jihoon

-Mingyu: Let’s play this Wonwoo

 -Jun: Let’s play this Minghao

-Seokmin: Let’s play this Sonnyoung

-Hansol: Let’s play this Seungkwan

-Chan: …*holding a forever lonely’s flag*

 

A/N:

#WONWOOPRETOECTIONSQUAD.

Fcking netizen, first is Wonwoo then is Chanyeol!

I just calming myself down after Wonwoo’s incident and yesterday again they brag about Chanyeol with the same issues.

I BELIEVE CHANYEOL IS STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD THIS KIND OF SITUATION, SO IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT HIM.

BUT WONWOO, HE JUST DEBUTED, AND HE’S JUST 20.

HE ACCIDENTALLY MAKES A TINY MINI SMALL MISTAKE WHEN HE WAS A KID,AND ALL THE HATERS ACTING LIKE HE KILLED A PERSON. WHAT THE FISH -.-

I WATCH THEIR SPECIAL LIVE, AND I CAN COUNT THE WORD HIS SPEAK DURING THE LIVE WITH MY FINGERS.

HATERS, YOU JUST HURT HIM AND PERSONALLY, I THINK THIS IS WORST THAT THE ISSUES. AND I DON’T THINK WONWOO’S COMMENT IS HARSH COMPARED TO THEM.

HATERS DON YALL KNOW? YOUR WORD IS WORST THAN WONWOO MISTAKES.

NOW MY FLUFFLY BALL IS HURT, WHAT SHOULD I DO QAQ

 

I LOVE WONWOO

I LOVE CHANYEOL

I NEED A STRONG DEFENDS WALL TO PROTECT MY HUBBY AND SON QAQ.