Jicheol 004

SEVENTEEN 2·3 things

=

=

Choi Seungcheol is a handsome guy.

Choi Seungcheol is a very handsome guy.

My name is Lee Jihoon.

I have a crush, his name is Choi Seungcheol.

Yes, Choi Seungcheol is a boy.

=

=

Lee Jihoon, second year in high school and since he shifted to the city and transferred to Pledis High from his old school, he’s crazily in love in Choi Seungcheol when he accidentally saw Seungcheol performing on the stage at a school event last year.Well, he performed too, but Jihoon thinks Seungcheol’s rap is better. For him, rap can make the atmosphere more hot and crazy. From that time, he’s attracted to Seungcheol charm and even joined his fans club after he watched his performance.

As for Seungcheol, he’s last year in high school and he is the president for the Hip Hop club. He’s handsome, hot and cute at the same time.  Therefore, there’re a lot of people have a crush on him, but recently there’s rumors said that he has a “girlfriend”.

Lee Jihoon stated that he knows whose the girl is. When people asked why Jihoon was very sure that the person that Seungcheol’s dating is a girl, he will answer, “I saw he’s holding a girl’s hand at the school garden and he smile so happily and sweet to the girl.”

Although when he’s talking about this, his heart feels a little bit of jealous, he can't confessed to him like other girls, he's still a boy, if he suddenly confess, Jihoon thinks Seungcheol will see him as a ert or a weird person. But when he thinks about the sweet smile that Seungcheol’s face plastered, he is happy.

“My idol is happy with his life now; I should wish him all the best!” He patted his chest and said.

=

=

“Hot news! Hip hop club need a vocal for their next performance in our school!” A girl shouted as she run passing through all the classes.

“Lol, I just put the notice on the board …” Seungcheol chuckled.

“Yea yea yea, feels proud at your popularity.” Mingyu rolled his eyes.

“Don’t mad at me, 3 of you make the bet, and Wonwoo lost.”

“But I never called you to do that with him!”

“Kid, we need to change the topic.” He thinks if they continue the topic, he’ll die of Mingyu’s jealous bullet.

“…”

 

Hip Hop club’s practice room.

“Cheol, why you still doing that when you have your own choice?” Wonwoo asked.

“You mean the notice? Y-yah, I’m just trying to not be so obvious!”

“Oh? Really?”

“You think I should go and invite him myself?” Seungcheol looked at Wonwoo and ask carefully.

“Choi Seungcheol, be brave! Go and ask! If not, I’ll go to him and kidnapped him!” He threatens him.

“Okay okay! I will do it after school.”

“Is up to you~ but just make it work.”

=

=

After school,

Seungcheol headed to Jihoon class and he found the boy at his table, head looking down at his phone. He approached him and it seem like the boy never notice him. Seungcheol take a peek at Jihoon’s phone, is his picture when he’s doing performance by all his fan sites and he realize Jihoon is murmuring something while he’s looking at his pictures.

“He is so handsome…”

“Aigooo, my heart’s beating fast just by looking at his pictures…”

Wow, he’s so deep in me… Seungcheol thinks.

 

“I can give you more photo of Seungcheol hyung if you agree to be our vocalist for our performance.” Hansol suddenly appeared behind him and said, head leaning at Seungcheol’s shoulder.

“?!”

“What are you doing here?” Seungcheol pushed Hansol away from his shoulder.

“Wonwoo hyung said you need help, so I came.”

“No, I don’t need your help!” He’s uncertain about what Hansol will say and do since he’s so free spirit.

“Who know~ I can give you a hand when you need me~”

“Ermmm… Sorry to interrupt you two…” A weak voice entered their ears. Both of them turned at looked at Jihoon,

“Yes?”

“//^// Ermmm… Can you look at another place?”Jihoon’s face blushed with red when Seungcheol eyes and his eyes meet.

 Seungcheol smiled and said nothing, but he feels feel butterflies in his stomach when Jihoon make a cute request. He keeps staring at Jihoon and the latter face is getting redder when he realizes Seungcheol is getting closer and closer.

“Should I get both of you some bubbles and make some pop sound like all the romantic drama? Or just pushed both of your head and make you two kiss?” Hansol interrupted them.

“Shut up! I was going to the main point and you just cut me!” Seungcheol pulled away his stare from Jihoon and hit Hansol.

“Man, you just stare at him and doing nothing~!” Hansol protested.

“Well, I need to make him feels my sincere! People said eyes contact is very important when you’re asking people a favor!”

“… Nonsense!”

“…?” Jihoon looked at the duo who fight against each other, he quietly keep his phone and stand up, thinking that he need to leave this two here and let them fight.

“Where are you going?” Seungcheol grabbed his hand.

“Home?”

“Ahh! You can’t!”

“Why?”

“Because I need you to be my vocalist.”

“? Me…?” Jihoon pointed himself and ask.

“Yes, I’ve written a song but I need a vocal inside it and I think your voice suit it the best and I think you’re cute and I think I kind of like you and I…” Seungcheol gathers all the word that he may thinks now to persuade Jihoon to promise him.

“I saw your performance during the last school event and I think you really will make a good job if you be my vocalist for my new song. Your voice is sweet and gentle… I hope you really can say yes…” He continued.

“You really think I can do it?”

“Yes!” Seungcheol put his hand on his shoulder and assured him.

“Then… okay…” Still unsure about himself, but Jihoon thinks he really needs this opportunity to get closer to Seungcheol.

“Yes!!!!” He hugged Jihoon and patted his back, feeling incredibly happy.

Jihoon totally froze when Seungcheol hugged him, he never thinks before that his will get hugged by his idol one day.

Am I using all of my luck today? I think I can die of happiness right now.

Seungcheol’s hug is so warm…Wahh…

And Seungcheol smell like a mint bubble gum.

Is so hot… Hope my nose won’t be bleeding…

“Hyung! His nose is bleeding!” Hansol suddenly shouted.

“… You won’t faint right?”

“Hyung, he fainted.”

“…”

 

 

 

 

BEHIND THE STORY:

-SEUNGCHEOL: Jihoon ah, I just hugged you and you fainted… What if I confess and kissed you?

-HANSOL: Jihoon hyung, the photo that I gave you included Seungcheol hyung half- body.

-MINGYU: Can I tell the whole world that the girl that Seungcheol held hand with is Wonwoo hyung.

-WONWOO: FCK, I need to pretend Cheol’s girlfriend because I lost the freaking bet!

 

 

A/N: THE ENDING IS REALLY ENDING. BUT IT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE AN ENDING. YEA, LET HAVE A 2ND PART OF IT.  .__.  WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT XDDDDDDDD HOHOHOH

SEUNGCHEOL AND HIS LUCKY FANS