Jihan 002

SEVENTEEN 2·3 things

=

=

Without a warning, Hong Jisoo just appeared in Yoon Jeonghan’s life.

 

“Can I have an Americano, please?”

“Ah…? Yes…Your order is taken, will be ready in next few minutes.”

 

“Here’s your Americano…Here your receipt and change. Have a nice day!” Jeonghan looked at the guy in front of him and said.

“Thanks…”

“Wonwoo, did you saw that guy? Is so handsome~~!” Yoon Jeonghan switched on his fangirling mode.

“Arh…? Who?”

“Tch… I wonder what his name…”

=

=

“Can I have an Americano, please?” Familiar voice has entered Jeonghan’s ears.

“Oh! Is you!” That guy again.

“You… remember me…?” The guy asked.

“Yea…Ermmm… nope… just… Ermmm… normally no one at this time…So I can remember you….” Jeonghan swear his face sure painted with all red right now. What a stupid reason, his coffee shop has the most costumers at this time.

“Haha, really?  Jisoo laughed at his cute reason. This guy looks so cute when he’s shy.

“Ermmm…Can I know what’s your name?” Jeonghan asked carefully.

“Sure… Hong Jisoo or you can call me Joshua…And yours?”

“Yoon Jeonghan! You can call me Jeonghan!”

“Then, nice to meet you, Jeonghan…”

=

=

After the encounters with Jisoo, Jeonghan always prepared an Americano for him before Jisoo reached the coffee shop, he hopes to talk more with Jisoo. Jeonghan always sit at the seat beside the window, started waiting for Jisoo to appear every day. As usual, Jisoo always appeared on time, both of them spend some time sitting down chit-chatting, although the time is short, but both of them enjoyed the time spend with each others. Jeonghan love the way Jisoo’s smile and Jisoo likes Jeonghan’s happy go-lucky character.

 Both of them has exchange their numbers to make them easy to contact each other, sometimes both of them will call each other and talk until late night after Jeonghan back to his house. As a result, Jeonghan always overslept or looked sleepy in his shop.

 

“Jeonghan hyung, I know you’re the owner of this shop, but you still need to work!!” Wonwoo said in frustration.

“Wonwoo ahh~ I think I’m in love~~”

“You just said those 5 minutes ago…” Wonwoo rolled his eyes, people said human will be stupid when falling in love, he thinks is true when his saw Jeonghan.

“You don’t understand me…and you don’t need to understand me~~ I just wants Jisoo to understand me~~”

Actually Jeonghan shocked by his own action too, he never thought about it, he who’s usually calm, will lose control when he saw Jisoo. But, as long as you can understand me, all of this doesn’t really mean anything.

=

=

“Ei… Why Jisoo haven’t come?” Jeonghan said while keep looking at the clock. Usually Jisoo will reach at 8:35am but now is already 9:29am, almost one hour late.

“Don’t worry, maybe he overslept?” Wonwoo tries to calm him down.

“Let just hope so…”

 

 

Is almost the time to close his shop and Jeonghan still waiting for Jisoo.

“Hyung, I’ll leave first…” Wonwoo take his bags and walk to the door, look slightly worried, his hyung has broke 5 cup and keep dazing around when working, he’s unsure about whether his hyung able to close the shop on his own. What if somebody burst into the shop suddenly…

“I’m okay… Wonwoo…You can leave first…”

 

It’s been one week, Hong Jisoo disappear in Yoon Jeonghan’s life.

He tried to call, but no one picks up. He doesn’t know where Jisoo stayed, he only know Jisoo came from America. He feels useless and disappointed with himself.

“Jisoo… please don’t play with me… is cruel you know…”

"You appeared in my life without warning, and now you just dissapeared without a warning too..."

Every day, I’m waiting for you to appear but again and again, you just never show yourself…

Jisoo, I want you to drink coffee with you every day, I want you to accompany me and chat with me until I fall asleep.

Jisoo, Shua ahh…

=

=

[Knock knock]

[Knock knock]

[Knock knock]

“Ahh! Who the hell knocking my door in this beautiful morning!” Yoon Jeonghan groaned. He choose to stay in his home to heal his “almost broken-heart”, or more specific, run away from the fact Hong Jisoo disappeared  in his life without a warning.

He walked out from his room and opened the door,

“Jeonghan ahh…” Is Jisoo.

“I’m sorry to leave you like this…”

“Let’s talk inside…”

 

When Jisoo first saw Jeonghan, he feels like a cat in front of a fishbowl, keep teasing his heart. Jisoo admit, he’s being attracted by Jeonghan and he thinks he’s in danger now, really really dangerous now. Every day, he only thinks about Jeonghan, he has no way of explaining the reason why he’s attracted by Jeonghan, when he facing Jeonghan, his heart beat will accelerate indescribably. The funniest thing is he doesn’t know a coffee can make him drunk, totally drunken in Yoon Jeonghan’s world. He can’t resist.

He chooses not to visit coffee shop for a week, he wants to try whether he can survive without Jeonghan in his life, just one week, and he’s going to insane.

“Oh … I can’t live without Jeonghan…”

The result he gets is,

Yoon Jeonghan has become Hong Jisoo’s habit now.

 

“So…Do you miss me…?” Jisoo looked at the little cat who keeps crying after he entered the house, he hugged Jeonghan and pats his long hair to comfort him.

“Don’t cry…”

“I’m sorry…”

“You know when I first saw you, I think the God is too biased…”

“You’re too pretty, you’re too perfect…”

“Your eyes and your lips, makes me feel nostalgic. I wish I could be more assertive...”

“Jeonghan ahh…”

“Be my love…”

 

Jeonghan cries harder when he listen to Jisoo’s confession, he thought Jisoo has abandoned him from his world.

“I thought you…hate me…”

“Nope… my hearts only open for you… How could I hate you? You’re my angel…”

“Jisoo ahh… Shua ahh…Kiss me please…”

“Yes… My angel…”

 

 

Behind The story:

-Finally Jisoo hyung ~~!! From Wonwoo

-Jisoo ah… How you know where I stayed? From Jeonghan

-Wonwoo told me. From Jisoo

- I‘m going to sell Wonwoo to Mingyu.

-Mingyu-ssi please burst into my shop and kidnnap Wonwoo. From Jeonghan.

 

 

A/N: IS KIND OF MESSY QAQ I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M WRITING *FLIP TABLE*

BTW, I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN IM LISTENING TO EXO’S UNFAIR.

IM SURE THERE'S ALOT OF ERRORS INSIDE HAHAHHAHHA

I'LL CHECK WHEN I'VE TIME

 LAST, ENJOY!!