SEVENTEEN 002

SEVENTEEN 2·3 things

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED PREVIOUS CHAPTER, IF YOU READ IT BEFORE JUST IGNORES XDD

IM SORRY.


=

=

I have many things to tell you,

But they just stick inside my throat,

Normally, I’m not like this.

=

=

Seungcheol stands in front of the door of recording room, hands holding a flower, slightly gulp at his action, when actually he just want to bang his head to the wall and shout.

“Promise is a promise, Choi Seungcheol, you promise yourself when you drinking a glass of water yesterday!”He beats his chest to encourage himself.

“You can do it!” He took a deep breath.

[Knock knock]

Hope Jihoon will open the door for him.

“…” As expected.

[Knock knock]

He knocked again.

[Knock knock]

“What?!” Jihoon shouted from inside.

“Open the door for me!”

“Tch!”

The door opened, and Jihoon appeared in front of Seungcheol.

“You better have something important to say, or else my guitar will hit your face!”

“Jihoon ahh…” He hides the flower behind him, eyes ball keep running to scan a PRETTY word that he gather to say to Jihoon.

“Ahhh…I…Ermm… U…”

“You came here and just babbling in front of me?”

“N…ooo”

“Then what?”

“Ahh! I can’t take this anymore!”He suddenly shouts and throws the flower to Jihoon and run away from him.

“What the heck?” He picked the flower from the floor and he saw a small note that accidentally threw it together with the flower

“You’re pretty…”

“…” So the guy’s trying to confess?

Normally he’s not like this…

Meanwhile,

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why I can’t say it out!!!!!” Choi Seungcheol really banged his head on the wall bed.

“Seungcheol hyung, don’t!” Mingyu shouted.


=

=

Pills for cold, meals for hunger, me for you

I want to define you as mine

Like this in the dictionary

By the way what should I do today?

=                                                                                

=

“Mingyu hyung! You’re making the dorm become messy again! I just clean it yesterday!” Chan complained to the guy who seated beside him, hands holding a flower but the guy seems never notice his presence.

“Mingyu hyung, what are you doing?” He tilts his body to look at what is the hyung is doing.

“Does he love me? Does he love food? Does he love me? ...... He does love food…”

So, Mingyu hyung is counting the flower petals all days long? Lee Chan thinks.

People said when people falling in love, they will became a dumb, looks like its real. He sighed in his heart, thinking that  is useless if his hyung keep doing this for all days, asking the flower will not helping him to get Wonwoo hyung. He stands up and walks to Wonwoo hyung who is playing with Hoshi, pulled him up and dragged him to Mingyu.

“Hyung, please help Mingyu hyung… I don’t want to clean the dorm again…” He said and pointed to the floor.

“?” He looked to the direction that Chan pointed, a bunch of flower petals on the floor and Mingyu is still plucking the flowers petals and throw it to the floor.

“I’ll settle it.” He assured Chan and told him to leave the place.

 

 

“Mingyu ya…” He called the younger.

“…”

The younger eyes still fix on the flower. He crouches down and takes the flower from the Mingyu,

“Instead of asking the flower, why don’t you ask me?” He smiled to the younger and said, “Hmm… you stopped at [Does he love food] right?” He looked at the flower that still left two petals. He plucked one of it down and put it on Mingyu’s ears.

“Hehe, you looked pretty…”

“Hyung! Don’t tease me…”

“Hey, plucked the last petal… is important.” He pointed to the flower and said. Mingyu looked at the flower, suddenly realize his hyung meaning.

“Hyung!” he threw the flower away and hugged his hyung.

“I do love you, so stop wasting all the beautiful flower and troubled Chan…”

“Hyung…” Mingyu buried his face into the crook of Wonwoo’s neck.

 

Suddenly, Jisoo interrupted them,

“Mingyu ya… can I borrow your laptop?”


=

=

Beautiful words like the lines in a movie

The words I’ve prepared overnight for days

I want to say them to you tomorrow with my clenched fists

=

=

“Okay, this, oh… this too, this sound nice…Ahhh…” Jisoo looked at the screen of the laptop, hand holding a pen and jotted down all the sweet word when people confessing.

“Wooo, that’s sound chessy…”

“Shua ahh~” He heard Jeonghan is calling him.

“What…?!” He faster closed the laptop and hides the paper inside his pocket.

“What are you doing?” You look kind of nervous…”

“Huh? Nope, no, I’m doing nothing…”

“What are you hiding inside the pocket?

He can’t let Jeonghan found it out! He’s not ready now… At least, later… QAQ

“Ermmm… is my wallet…”

“Ah? Wallet? But your wallet is on your room, I just saw it…”

“Ermmm….”

“You looked very guilty now you know… Now, just hand me over the thing inside your pocket.” He notice Joshua keeps holding something inside the pocket after he entered the room.

“Jeonghan ahhh… Just a normal paper…?

“Oh really, I just heard from Seungkwan that a trainee just give you a love letter?”

“What? When? Oh! That! I threw it away after I read it…”

“Heh! I bet the thing inside the pocket is the letter that the girl gave you.”

 Jisoo swore he’s will kill Seungkwan later.

“Hong Jisoo, faster hand me over the letter…” Jeonghan reached out his hand, hinting Jisoo to give him.

“Okay…”

“Hurry up!”

As he handed over the paper to him, Jeonghan unfold the paper and read the paper.

“Isn’t this your writing?” He furrows his brow.

“Is mine…” Jisoo said in an embarrassment tone.

“You wrote this? That’s sound chessy… Hahaha”

[You’re an apple of my eyes.]

[Baby you’re my angel.]

[Be mine.]

[I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.]

[Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes. ]

[Is raining now and I missing you.]

Jeonghan read out all the lines that Jisoo jot down earlier. Feeling incurable happy, although all the lines are taken from the net, but it still melts him down.

“Should I take my heart out to copy and paste on you?” Jeonghan added another chessy line into the paper.

“Jeonghan ahh... Stop laughing…” He looked at Jeonghan who still laughing when writing down the chessy line he said just now.

“I can’t… HAHAHA is really not your style doing this entire thing…”

“I guess it won’t work on you right…”

“Hey, don’t get me wrong, is work, well, is little informal but I think I shall accept your confession? Now, Joshua Hong, any last word you want said to me?”

“You are pretty.” He smiled and left a kiss on Jeonghan’s cheek.

“I heard that a lot of time, but from you, is special.”

 

 

 

BEHIND THE STORY

#SEUNCHEOL: WHY ONLY I FAILED

#BECAUSE JIHOON IS TOO SCARY.

#MINJOSH SQUAH = SUCCEED SQUAD.

 

A/N: I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THIS CHAPTER. MY HAND JUST FEELS SO EXCITED XDDD

I JUST FIX THE ERRORS BUT I THINK THERE’S STILL ERROR HAHAHHAHAA

BTW, IM WORKING ON A MEANIE FIC SO PROBABLY I WONT UPDATE MUCH BECAUSE I WANT TO FOCUS ON THE MEANIE FIC. I WLL POST IT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT XDDD.