Fiancée

Savoured By You

   I stand immoblie staring at the moving figures of my daddy and that mega-handsome CEO into the house. Why does he have to change his mind and what the hell is Jin Hyuk doing here? He hardly comes back to Pohang since he has gone to Seoul. But when he comes to see his parents, after our break up, he never plans to come visit to us as he usually did. 

I let out a long, heavy sigh and follow them into the house. When I reach inside, Jin Hyuk is in the living room sitting comfortably on the sofa as if he is at his house and chatting away with my cousins.

"Today dinner is a full family dinner!" my dad says from the entrance and Jin Hyuk and my two cousins turn their heads to us in unison. Jin Hyuk eyes wide open. No doubt seeing his CEO and might be wondering what he is doing here.

Jin Hyuk scrambles up and walks towards us. 

"Nice seeing you here, sir. What brings you here?" he shakes hands with Dong Wook.

"Business," Dong Wook answers gruffly.

"Seems you are interested in some branching here," Jin Hyuk asks, his tone full with mocking.

"Yes."


I sit beside dong wook facing jin hyuk and my little, cousin HaHa at the dining table. The dinner is a full feast. My favourite spicy budalgikai and a sea-food soup. Yummy! I peek at Dong wook secretly and he seems to be awed by the big feast. 

"Young man, please think of as you are home and eat..."  my dad says looking pleased.

"Thank you, uncle. I really appreciate it," dong wook says and glances at me.

"You two must know each other very well. Visting each other's company," Dong wook asks me and abrutly he turns his eyes to now, tense Jin Hyuk.

"Yes, they are," my father answers cheerfully instead of me, again. "They are the childhood friends. They really love each other. And Hyuk is like my son too. I feel really bad that they broke up. They really look good together."

What!? Dad!! No!! Love!! Break up!! 

"Appa," I whisper and my eyes lock with Jin Hyuk. I break the eye contact and peek nervously at Dong wook. His jaws tense and he gulps down a whole glass full of water. 

I did't imagine my dad would totally blurts out this. I sigh and the atmosphere of the dinner changes to silence. Sensing this, my cousin, HaHa lights up with his awful jokes and talks.


 

After dinner, I go into the kitchen to wash the dishes while the men are in their men-conversation.

Today is truly a wonderful saturday. The CEO coming to town, a stroll at the beach. At the beach! I smile thinking about the sweet memory. And my past relationship revealed by my dad. What will Dong Wook think of it? I said we are just friend. Will he think me as a liar?

I don't know much about him but I am really falling for him. The another question is what makes him like me. He has only seen me for quite a few times and we have only get to know each other for like few seconds. Love at first sight? I chuckle at my own thought.

Suddenly, I feel myself under the watchful eyes so I turn around. I gape when I see Dong wook standing next to the refrigerator. How long has he been here? Oh my god. If he is in this kitchen long enough, I am sure he would totally see my goofy smiles all the time. How embarassing! 

"I am going back to my hotel. My driver is waiting in front of the house now. I came to say goodbye and you look like an angel smiling sweetly so I can't help myself but to watch you washing the dishes," he smirks.

"Oh, aren't you staying for dessert?"

"No thank you. I had a wonderful dinner. And wonderful Saturday, with you." And he has the boyish grin. 

I flush crimson.

"I will see you out."


 

When the y man, CEO car clears from my vision, I change my direction back to the house. And there that , Jin Hyuk is standind behind me.

"What is the relationship between you two?" he complains.

"Why are you here?" 

"I ask you first."

"None of your business," I snap and stride past him. But he catches my hand and pull me into his arms. What! I struggle to free from him but he holds me so tight. 

"I want you back," he murmurs.

I stop and my mind alarms. The past memories flowing in my brain. The man I used to love and who broke my heart wants me back. 

"I am sorry I cheated on you. I am sorry I made you cry so hard. I am sorry. I want to start again with you. I promise I won't ever leave you again."

This is total bull! I am sure I would have accepted if he says sorry in the past. But I am not a fool he had known. I have to get this straight.

I push him and this time he lets go of his embrace. 

"I don't want to start again," I say directly, "I am not a fool anymore. You gave me agliophobia and now I don't want to get hurt again. You gave too much promises but you didn't keep it. And now you give me the promise that you would never leave me again. How come I going to trust? I was wounded enough and my heart is left with no feelings for you now. We should walk our own paths."

Jin Hyuk pales as if this is not the answer he had expected from me.

"Is this because of him? You don't want to start again because you have feelings for him?" he asks.

"Who?"

"Lee Dong Wook."

My eyes goggle. Why does he have to mention his name?

"I have told you that is none of your business," I bark at him.

"He is a heart-breaker Jihyo-a. He is not like what you think. He will date a girl and he will see another when he is bored with the first one. I don't want you to be a member of the girls he had played. You don't deserve to be treated like that," he says.

Dong wook is a heart-breaker? No he is not! He is a sweet caring man. 

"Brings your things and leave now. I don't want to see you again." This is the last word I said before I go back into the house.


 

Today is Monday and I am back from Pohang and I am at work. Yesterday, with a hope of seeing Dong Wook again wasn't fullfilled. But today, I hope I can see him at work. The sweet-Saturday memories are still processing in my brain. And his kiss on my cheek, I can still feel it. He really melts my heart. Though my inner-self is reminding me of my philophobia, my heart wants to follow its way.  Who would not melt like ice under the heated sun of y-CEO.

"The coffee from that shop is really good," Ye rim says and sips her coffee.

Ye Rim and I met at the entrance of the company and we are now walking to the elevator in the lobby.

But unusually, there are groups of media and reporters and photographers waiting inside the lobby, for what? Then in unison, they all run hastily to the entrance. Me and Ye Rim are also locked up in this strange atmosphere that we watch what is going on there.

From a far distance, through the glass windows, I can see a black limousine stops at the entrance. The driver comes out of it and goes to the passenger seats to open the door. 

Lee Dong wook comes out of it with his black suit looking all handsome, successive and controlling CEO. The colour black goes well with his fresh and milky-white beautiful skin.  Wow... My flirty inner-self is drooling.

Suddenly he holds out his hand and a girl emerges from the limousine and places her hands in his. She is wearing a sleveless blue silk-mini sheath dress that shows off her beautiful body. The cameras start flashing and she waves her hand to the crowded reporters. They walk throught the entrance and she has her hand links to his left arm. She walks gracefully in her shiny stilettos that matches her height with the model-like CEO. She is so beautiful like a goddess. But who is she? My curiosity burning up since I saw the little intimate gestures like holding hands and linking arms. 

"Who is she? Is she someone popular?" I asks Ye Rim who is now taking photo of the goddess with her phone.

"Don't you know her? She is the hallyu Goddess Lee Da Hae! She is one of the high-payed actresses in korea!" Ye rim says excitedly. "I like her dress."

Actress? Well it doesn't really surprise me for not knowing her because I give rare attention to entertainments.

I look at them as they walk to the elevator. They are deep in a conversion like friends or even more? Dong Wook looks so happy, too. My inner-self immediately glooms.

 Suddenly I remember something. The face of a barbie. And the cute face. The hand on her wrist. She seems so familiar with.... Oh!! She is the girl from the photo! The photo I searched from google. 

"Why is she here?" I ask Ye Rim.

"I don't know either. But she goes to Europe five months ago and I think she is back now," Ye Rim says and then she moves closer to me.

"There are rumours that Lee Da Hae and our CEO are engaged. I am not sure if that is true because it is not officially stated. But they really have a very close bond," she whispers audible only to me.

What!? Engage! Lee Da Hae is his fiancée?

Then, why does he...? Abrutly, what Jin Hyuk said to me on the Saturday night reappears. 

~"He is a heart-breaker."~

So he is approaching me and making my heart flutter just to play with my feelings then. Oh no!

I totally fall for someone's fiancé!

_________________________________________________________________

I am sorry my readers for not being able to update soone. I was occupied with exams the last two weeks so I couldn't find time to update new chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter.