oo9.

Hot Young Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days are starting to pass faster than expected. Ahreum is getting really sad as days pass by. But she's starting to practice a life without Jin. She often hangs out with Jiyeon, or Jungkook, or some of her other friends. After that bitter and heartbreaking confession from Jin, she started to avoid him, as much as possible. She doesn't look him in the eyes when they are talking. Or whenever he's asking her for a date, she would tell him that she's busy. She wanted to drown herself in the alternative reality without Jin. But every night, she finds herself crying silently. 

Two weeks left before the graduation. It's P.E and they are on the gymnasium. Hoseok and Nayeon are almost having in the middle of the court, and Ahreum just rolled her eyes. 

"Those two are not scared of getting caught." Jiyeon said. Ahreum agreed, what more do they expect from Ju Nayeon? She's really in love with Jung Hoseok and she can't help herself around him. 

"Anyways, did Yonggi and you made some improvement?" Ahreum asked. Jiyeon's eyes widened with that question. She's not ready to tell her friend. And besides, Yonggi told her not to tell anyone about the date they had. 

"No. I don't think we can go beyond this." she sadly said. Ahreum pouted. 

"But you really like him right? Besides, you like to take risks. Who knows how you two might end up?" she encourage Jiyeon. The latter sighed. If only she knows. 

"Nah. I'm good." Jiyeon replied. Ahreum look at Jiyeon. What is she thinking? Last time she check, Jiyeon wanted to have some big improvement with Min Yonggi. But now, here she is, telling her that she's good.

"Jiyeon ah, did something happen?" Ahreum asked. Jiyeon immediately shook her head.

"No way! I just wanted to live this way. You know, I'm kinda contented on this." she said. Ahreum don't get it. There's no way that Jiyeon will tell her this. Cho Jiyeon is never contented. Who is this Jiyeon she's talking to right now?

"You can tell me, if something is wrong." Ahreum seriously tell her friend as she look away. Jiyeon just stare at her. She wanted to tell Ahreum so bad about that. Jiyeon closed her eyes for a moment, and she tried to figure out things that might happen if she tell Ahreum. One, she will storm out to Suga and kick his , two, give her some more advices she's tired to hear, or three, cry with her, for their failed love.

"There's nothing wrong Ahreum ah. It's just... I don't want to get involve with him too much. Maybe I lost my love for him." she said. Ahreum can't squeeze Jiyeon right now, so she chose to shut up. Maybe she'll open up when the right time comes. Ahreum stretch up. She wants to join her classmates tossing the poor ball. She left Jiyeon alone, thinking so hard about Yonggi, and their little secret.

 

"Ahreum! The ball!" Gaeun scream at her, she immediately toss the ball away. They are currently enjoying the very fun ball tossing. Jin, and the others are around. When the ball got to Jin, he toss it to Ahreum, but she avoided it. 

"Aish! What are you thinking! The boys will score!" some classmate scream in frustration. 

"Ah! Sorry, I didn't even know that there's a competition." she said murmuring the last words. Suddenly, the juniors came inside the gym to have their music class. For some reason, the music class is in the gym. Maybe to avoid the disturbance in the other classrooms.  It's Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin's class. Taehyung was waving like some mad man to his friends and his sister. Ahreum sighed in the secondhand embarassment she's getting.

"Suga hyung! The ball! Why would you even hit it like you hit some mosquito?" Namjoon said. Laugh was heard all over. Ahreum laugh too, Suga is so lazy. She was laughing when she saw Jin smiling at her, she rolled her eyes. 

"Yah! Let's continue! Min Yonggi, you're out! Move!" the class representative shouted at him. Suga went away to lay down at the side.

"Hana!! Hit the ball with all your strenght!" Nayeon screamed. Jin and the rest of the boys are laughing to the girls. Ahreum got annoyed when she saw Jin laughing out loud with them.

"Unnie! Pass the ball to me!" Ahreum ordered. Nayeon did and Ahreum hit the ball towards Jin's direction. It was too late before he realized the ball was about to hit his face. Fortunately, the guy beside Jin was the ace player and he hit the ball back at Ahreum, which hit her head. 

"Yah!!! Kyungsoo ah! What the hell are you thinking?!" Nayeon screamed and run towards Ahreum who fell on the floor. Jin run towards her, but she just avoid him.

"Please take her to the infirmary." the class rep ordered. Jin immediately carry her out, which gain cooing from everyone. 

The juniors are preparing their instruments when that scene happened. Jungkook can't do anything but to watch. Taehyung laugh at his sister, which gained a beating from Jimin. Jungkook just stare at them while Jin is holding Ahreum in his arms. He felt numb already. Probably his heart was so immune in pain it went numb like this. He acted like he doesn't care. Two weeks from now, Ahreum and the others will be gone here. Might as well, be used to being lonely like this.

While on their way to the infirmary, Ahreum ordered Jin to get her down. 

"I can walk. It's not like I got injured or something." she said, and limp walking. Jin held her arms, but she push him away. Jin knows they have a problem but she can't really act like this right now. 

"Please. Ahreum ah, just let me walk you to the...." he didn't even finish what he's going to say when Ahreum cut her off.

"Just go back. I can manage." she said. Jin close his eyes, he is becoming frustrated about how she acts around him. He'll be gone in two weeks and she's acting up like this. He can't take it!

"Ahreum ah~ Infirmary in on the other side of the school premises. Can you really manage walking there limping like that?" he asked and raised a brow, judging her.

"I can. Go back and leave me alone!" she said. Jin grab her arms and force to walk with her. Ahreum tried to pull it but he's holding it very firmly.

"Will you cut it out?! I'm getting angry!" Jin growled at her. She flinch. This kind of Jin is the worst kind of Jin. He pulled her along with him.

"Yah! It hurts you little..." Jin didn't finish her when he grab her and carry her again. Ahreum's heart melted. How can she let him go when he's being like this? Jin look at her and his eyes soften. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I hurted you." he muttered and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Ahreum prevented the tears to fall. She just wants to cry in his arms.

"I know you don't feel okay about me, going away. I understand that. If I were you too, I wouldn't even let you out of my sight." he said. Ahreum look at his face. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter