oo5.

Hot Young Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's dinner time. Everyone decided to meet up to the nearest restaurant which offers seafoods. Jin and Ahreum went to just walk around, and had a sweet quality time together alone. Jungkook and Taehyung decided to sit down and watch the sunset while Jungkook is savoring the pain he's feeling. It was boring for Taehyung to sit down there listening to his bestfriend's heartbreaking and unrequited love. 

When everyone finally arrived, it is obvious for everyone that Jungkook isn't looking so well, he looks like a depress person that is on a suicidal stage. 

"Ah! Jungkookie? Are you alright?" Jhope asked and threw his arms around the younger one's shoulder. Jungkook nodded and fake a smile. Taehyung snatch the depress Jungkook from Jhope. Somehow, this Hoseok hyung likes to interrogate things. It's not healthy for Jungkook's heart and feelings to talk about it right now. 

"Where have you been?" Ahreum asked as she made her way to Jungkook and Taehyung. When the latter saw his sister coming their way, he immediately pushed Jungkook and prepared to get him to their room. Jungkook's eyes caught Ahreum's figure.

"Jungkook?" she called. He fake a smile and wave his hands.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired. Maybe I'll go to bed early. Anyway, have fun everyone!" he bid. Taehyung was about to protest but Jungkook patted his back, signalling that he'll be alright. Ahreum look at Jungkook's figure going away.

"Ah! Taehyung ah! Where the hell did you take our maknae?" Jimin asked. Taehyung didn't answered, instead, he eyed his sister before looking at Jin. 

"What's up with this people? Really?!" Suga came in the scene with Jiyeon. Everyone's attention turned to them. 

"Oh my God!" Ahreum reacted first. Jiyeon shyly came to her.

"Did you just came in holding hands with Min Yonggi?" she excitedly asked. Jiyeon blushed hard and silently squeel, if that's even possible.

"I think he likes me back!" she whispered. Ahreum giggled with her. 

"What's up with Jungkook?" Suga asked. Jin was the one who decided to answer.

"We don't know man. Drama." he said. Taehyung got pissed with Jin's answer. He's the one who's actually hurting Jungkook's feelings without him knowing, yet here he is, blabbering like Jungkook has no right to  do drama. Jungkook was hurt! 

"Taehyung ah! What happened to him? Did you introduce him to some girls younger than him? You know how much he hates that!" Jin joked. Taehyung clenched his fist. 

"Ah.. I think he got tired from running around." Taehyung just said. It pissed him how Jin take this as a funny joke. It's obvious that Jungkook is going through a sad time. 

"Why? Where did you guys went?" Ahreum asked. Taehyung didn't answered, he just thought that staying here longer would get him interrogated about Jungkook.

"I'll catch up with you guys later. I'll go check up on Jungkook." he said. Everyone just let him go. Whatever happened to those two sure is weird, but the best thing they can do right now is to let them rest. Jin held Ahreum's hands, he smiled and her and she smiled back at him.

"I'll talk to them later. Don't worry." he assured her. 

Everyone started taking their seats and started ordering their foods. Jiyeon keeps on secretly sending smiled to Ahreum because of Min Yonggi's act of "sweetness" to her. Ahreum is really happy for her friend. She just hope Suga isn't playing.

Some minutes passed and everyone found themselves eating their hearts out. Ahreum is really satisfied with the food. Both her and Jin ordered the exact thing. Hoseok and Nayeon also ordered the same thing. Oh~ things that couple does. 

"You like the food?" Jin asked. She just gave him a thumbs up because she can't bring herself to say something. Everyone is savoring the pleasure of eating foods like this. No one is speaking. 

"Oh my God! If I will eat this kind of food in my entire life then I'll be willing to get fat." Jimin said. Everyone chuckled with that. But Ahreum doesn't really want that to happen, Jimin has an undeniably good body, and an abs too! She don't want everything of that get wasted. She knows she's not the only one who's thinking of it, both Jiyeon and Nayeon is looking at Jimin too. 

"Ah! I want to make a toast." Jin suddenly said. Everyone held their drink, no matter if it's water or wine and held it.

"For our first night all together. For our friendship, and for the more years to come of funny and annoying remarks. May this trip be as wonderful as we've planned it." Jin said. Everyone gave each other a toast. Ahh~~ This time sure is really good. This memory sure is gold. Jhope started telling random stories and would joke from time to time. It was a really funny time especially that Jimin and Suga would add up to it. But Ahreum can't help but to think of Taehyung and Jungkook, it would so much more meaningful and prescious if they are all complete in here. She joined in with the conversation and just hope deep inside her heart that those two would feel okay later on.

 

Tomorrow morning, Ahreum found herself alone inside their room. She wonder where does the usually late person, Jiyeon went? And the usual lazy Nayeon have gone? She peek up to see the time, it's only around 7 am. Where would those girls go? She immediately stood up and fix herself, she didn't bother to change into a more beach-appropriate clothes, it's morning! She's positive that there's also some people out there at the shore with their pajamas on. 

She reached the shore in no time and stretch up. She heard Jiyeon's  familiar squeel. 

"Oh! Ahreum!!! Come!!!!" she waved. Ahreum waved back. There's the whole squad, playing like kids on the shore. She smiled at the view. She also saw Jin, playing with Suga and Jimin. Her smiled siddenly faded when her eyes didn't caught Taehyung, neither Jungkook. She even tiptoed to check out, but they're really not there. So, she run towards the group. But before she could even fully approach them, she saw Jin running towards her direction. Everyone cheered. 

"Oh no! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" she scream. Jin and the rest laugh out loud. Some swimmer also laugh with the view. Ahreum looks like she need some water on her. She kinda looks dry, and sleepy. She was now being carry by her boyfriend towards the cold water. When the freezing water, hit her skin, she immediately felt rush of cold run through her spine. Her overall was pulled into the water. 

"Jin hyung! That was funny! Great way to wake up someone." Jimin commented. Ahreum stood up and wipe her face.

"It's really not fun." she said once she finally get up from the water. Jin hug her and she hug him back. Jin felt her freezing to death so he immediately run towards the shore and grab the nearest towel he can get. He heard Suga protesting at the background with 'hey that's mine'.

"That was really cold." she said while they sit on the shore. Jin threw his arms around her. They look really sweet in that position, except the fact that Ahreum is actually wearing a drench pair of pajamas. Suddenly, Ahreum remembered something.

"Oh, where's Taehyung and Jungkook?" she asked. Jin's smile went wilder and he put his arms tighter around Ahreum.

"Why? What's up?" Ahreum asked.

"I've talked to him you know, well mainly Jungkook because Taehyung freaking run away when I tried to sit them down." he said.

"Then? What happened?" she asked. 

"Ahreum?" Jin called her name, then he look at her eyes, trying to find every love she has for him.

"What do you think of Jungkook? As a man?" he asked. Ahreum wants to laugh so loud at that question. Jungkook? as a man? She doesn't know if she can see him like that at all. Sure thing, he's strong, he's manly and everything, but he's so much younger than her.  All of the doubt she's been thinking suddenly vanished when Jin asked her that. 

"Jungkookie?" she asked and raised a brow.

"Do you think, if you were not with me, do you think you can be with someone like him?" he asked. Ahreum think about it. Jungkook is a nice kid who's always there for her. But in this world of reality and tragedy, Jungkook deserves someone so much better than her. 

"No, I don't think so. Jungkook is like my brother you know. Why are you asking?" she asked. Jin  didn't answer, instead those memories came flashing in his mind, as he smile.

 

 

Jin opened the door, and when he succesfully did, Jungkook and Taehyung's face appeared. Jungkook is staring blankly at the tv while Taehyung is just lying in bed with phone in his hand. Jin look at Jungkook. It's so depressing looking at his state, his hair were all over the place and by the looks of it, he's obviously not enjoying this vacation for some mysterious reason.

"Aigooo. Why didn't you guys went downstairs? The foods were outstanding!" he said. Taehyung, not aware of Jin's presence that had entered the room, got shock on the voice. Jungkook doesn't care. Right now, he wants to not talk to this hyung. It's an overreacting , but hey! you need to do 'emotions over all' from time to time.

"Ow. Hyung." Taehyung said, and he awkwardly went back to his phone. Jin patted Jungkook's back. The latter weakly nodded.

"So? You guys aren't hungry?" he asked. Taehyung look at him again and awkwardly answer.

"Not really." Taehyung replied. Jin lazily nodded. Now, how will he start this conversation with this two? Jungkook mainly? He take a deep breath.

"What's the problem?" he asked. That's when the two stopped on what they're doing and look at Jin, uhh, no. Jungkook didn't look at Jin, he's in so much pain by spilling his unrequited love to Taehyung and he can't even look at Jin. 

"I think I should go eat." Taehyung said and leave Jungkook with Jin, he run as fast as he can towards the door. That's what Jungkook needs right now, talk to Jin. 

The two was left alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter