oo7.

Hot Young Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook cleared his voice. He's in front of the Kim's house. Taehyung invited him to come to play a new game he had just purchased online. He dressed casually but made sure that he looks handsome and presentable. He's kinda nervous right now. He didn't see neither Taehyung and Ahreum for like three days straight, yeah, he's crazy like that.

He pushed the doorbell twice and was welcomed by the head of the Kim family. He stood straight on the spot. Taehyung and Ahreum's father is so intimidating.

"Jungkook." his deep voice called him. 

"Yes sir. Nice to see you again." he greeted. The old man smiled back. 

"So you're here for Taehyung? Come in come in." he patted the young man's shoulders and let him inside their humble home. Their father knows Jungkook. Actually, he knows the entire friends of his son. He knows that Jin is his daughter's "loving" boyfriend. He knows Namjoon, of course, who is the same age as his children, and the kid who lives at the house in front. Jimin, who's the smallest person in the group. Suga, or Min Yonggi, the pale and lethargic looking person in the group. Hoseok, the guy who has a long face. 

"Taehyung invited me for some games. He also invited me for lunch. I hope that's okay Mr. Kim." he said. The old man chuckled and nodded.

"Of course. Are you alone? How about the others?" he asked.

"All I know is Taehyung invited me." he replied. 

"Oh, is that so. So you mean that Seokjin won't be here?" he asked, anticipating so much for Jungkook's reply.

"No. I don't think Taehyung hyung invited him." he said. Mr. Kim sighed. Jungkook can't figure out if it's a sigh of relief or what.

When the both of them got inside, Jungkook found Taehyung running down the stairs wearing his jacket.

"Ah! Jungkook you're here! I was just about to go outside to check on you." Taehyung cheerfully said, as a big smile appeared on his face.

Jungkook look around. This house change so much since the last time he's here. He remember Taehyung always bragging about how their mom always has renovations around their house. He even joked that one day he just got home and he can't find his bedroom. He smiled when he saw the Kim's big family portrait hanging in the center of the living room. The parents are sitting down, while both Ahreum and Taehyung stands up. He then look to his right and saw Taehyung and Ahreum's childhood picture, the two of them is posing crazy. He smiled how those two are even siblings. Then, this very big picture caught his attention... it's her very beautiful portrait... and honestly, he just can't take his eyes off.

 

 

He took a deep breath. She is damn beautiful! He can't even put it in words. Why would someone have that kind of face? How did her parents manage to have that beautiful daughter? She must really loved. He can feel it. Suddenly, some romantic song started to play inside his head. He doesn't care if someone notice that he's looking at that portrait with sparkling eyes, all he knows is right here, right now, it's an honour to actually be here, looking and appreciating how this beauty enchants the hell out of him.

"I don't even know why my parents insist on making it that big. It's not even that pretty." he heard a voice coming from the other side of the room. He look back and saw Ahreum leaning her back on her door frame, with both arms crossed. He was taken aback. How long she's been there?

"N...noona?" he muttered. Ahreum step in and approach the shaking Jungkook.

"Taehyung tried so hard to tear that picture down." she said as she's looking at it. Jungkook look at the picture again.

"He complains why he doesn't have a picture that big around here? But we can't just tell him that he's adopted." she said. Jungkook's eyes widened. What the hell was that?! She looks so serious right now.  Ahreum look at him.

"You heard it right. That dude is adopted." she said. Jungkook doesn't know what to feel right now. Is this mean that Taehyung and Ahreum aren't related at all? Is this the reason why they always fight that way? Because they're not even blood related. 

"Wh....What?" Jungkook don't know if there's an energy left inside him. This news is too shocking!

"My parents found him as a kid lingering around the restaurant we're eating at. It was Christmas when we found him. He has this big bruise on his eyes, his clothes are tore apart. My parents thought he came from a syndicate group. He looks so thin and sad when we found him. It's just too much." she said. Jungkook can't even move. By now, this news is too shocking than any other news around the world. He gulped the lump in his throat. He wanted to tear up. 

"Yeah yeah... then both of your parents thought that they should deliver me to the police station, but you, being the miraculous angel you are, beg your parents to just take me to this loving house. And then you beg them to adopt me, because you don't want me to return to the hard life I've been living in, that abusive environment as you say. And you want me to have a better life and meet good people. You are the hero of my life! I should always look up to you because if it's not you, I wouldn't be here." Taehyung half shouted at the background. Ahreum let out an 'Aish'. 

"You ruined everything! I was about to make Jungkookie cry!" Ahreum shouted. Taehyung rolled his eyes. His sister, love to tell that story. She told that story to Jimin once, and he cried his heart out. Ahreum invented that story a long time ago. 

"Noona, please stop telling that story. It's overused already." Taehyung fired back. Jungkook doesn't know how to react. 

"Jungkook ah. Don't believe that psycho. She's the adopted one." he said. Ahreum just scoffed. Jungkook look at Ahreum, and then to Taehyung. He just sighed. That's right! He's inside the Kim's house. He should expect things like this.

"Hyung, aren't we gonna play?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes Jungkook. Go inside my room now or else that psycho woman will do something to you." he warned. Jungkook obliged. But before anything, Ahreum pulled his arm, Jungkook's heartbeat increased, like some terrorist threw a bomb inside his heart. Taehyung watched. 

"Are you mad Jungkook? It's not true. I'm sorry." she said. Jungkook turn to her, while Taehyung wait what he'll do next. 

"I'm not mad. I will never be mad to you." he said as his hand slide down to her hand. He stare at her eyes for the slightest moment in time, then she does too. For a moment, in the middle of the dark place, a spark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter