oo8.

Hot Young Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahreum cleared her voice. Is Jungkook for real? She closed her eyes for a moment, dismissing that thought about what and how Jungkook had said and act. Both of her parents look at Jungkook and then to Ahreum. Jungkook felt pain rushed down to the atoms of his cells. Looking at Ahreum, looking at him like this feels like some metorite had hit him. He gulped the lump and started laughing. He pointed Ahreum, Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Taehyung's face.

"Got you, and you and you and you!" he said and clapped both of his hands. He heard relief was being breath. That pains him so much when he realized it was Ahreum. He laugh, like he never get a chance to laugh ever before. Taehyung stare at his friend. He's laughing but his eyes tells otherwise. It pains him too as his friend.

"Omo! Jungkook you shock me you know!" Ahreum said and put her hand on her chest. Jungkook chuckled.

"There's no way Noona! You're way too 'Seokjin hyung material'." he said, painfully saying Jin's name and the word girlfriend.

"Oh, well. I know you're joking anyways." she said. In the very back of her mind, Jungkook wasn't joking, and he's dead serious about what he said. She shook off that thought. She force herself to look at Jungkook the same way... as her friend. 

Taehyung just thought the what ifs if Jungkook didn't said it was a joke. Maybe Ahreum will get mad, maybe she won't. Maybe their parents will tell Jungkook some advices about  how to cope up with an unrequited love, and many things like that. Jungkook, being like this looks like he's about to go to an electric chair, and get kill, but he's trying to say that he's fine and happy to die. 

The lunch finished and Jungkook just decided to go home. he apologized to Taehyung as they didn't really get a chance to play. He's not in his best mood anymore. He just decided that going home is the best thing to do right now, tuck himself in bed and think about life.

He then proceeded to leave. Saying his goodbyes to the entire family. He found himself lingering around the streets like a mad man. What the hell did this love do to him? How can he still love her continously knowing that he might never get a chance to have her love. Because one person, Kim Seokjin is in the picture. He sighed, remembering one of the most painful days of his life.

 

Jungkook walk around the hallway, trying to find Ahreum. He's a freshman while she's a sophomore. He's in the middle of the hallway, trying to find any sign of her around. He knows she's here, and he smiled to himself thinking what her reaction might be once he confess his feelings to her. Yes! That's right! Jeon Jungkook is going to confess to Ahreum today. He can't wait for it. Just then, he spotted Jiyeon around, fooling with some of her classmates.

"Ah! Jiyeon noona! Have you seen Ahreum noona?" he asked. Jiyeon look around before shooking her head.

"Not really. But she went away right even before the class finished. I didn't get a chance to asked where she's going though." she explained. Jungkook thanked her and just continue walking and looking around. He hopes that a sign of her will appear soon. He walk down the lockers and spotted Ahreum standing there, like she's waiting for someone. His smile went wider and proceeded to walk-run towards her place. But the figure of someone appeared in front of Ahreum. He immediately turn back and hide on the nearest post. 

"Ahreum ah." he heard someone said. He gulped realizing that it's Jin's voice. What is he doing here?

"Ah~ Oppa, I've been waiting for you." Ahreum replied, he heard nervousness filled her soft voice. 

"Really, did you wait too long?" Jin asked in reply. 

"Not really." Ahreum said back. 

"Yeahh." he heard silence enveloped the place. He wanted to look back to check out what's going on. This Jin hyung is ruining the happiness inside his heart. He's too excited to confess to Ahreum. 

"Uhm.. The reason why I called you here today is beacuse.. uhh." Jin said. Jungkook felt his hearbeat increase than normal. He feels something bad about this. It was a good seconds before Ahreum speak up.

"Ah yeah. Because of the book i borrowed last time right? Yeah, I totally forgot about it. Oppa, why did you gave me your book. I feel so bad when Mr. Nam punish you to stand in the back that whole time." she said, guilt written on his voice. Jin chuckled.

"No no no. I'm not here for that. I don't even mind standing up at the back that entire time." he said. 

"Listen, the reason I ask you to meet me here is because.... I wanted to tell you something." he said meaningfully. Jungkook hold the confession letter he has on his hand firmly, making it get crumpled. 

"Ahreum ah.." Jin's sweet and mellow voice called Ahreum, and Jungkook doesn't know why but the pain of being stabbed in the very back of his heart is too much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I like you. Please be my girlfriend." 

 

Jungkook closed his eyes and a tear escape. He sighed deeply and started to find a reason to be happy. He didn't saw it coming. Jin and Ahreum are quite close but he didn't realize it will end up like this. He didn't saw it coming. She and him (Jungkook) are so sweet to one another, his and her friends are teasing them about one another. He didn't saw it coming. His happiness is being snatch away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for today Yonggi Oppa." Jiyeon said as she bid goodbye to Suga. They had a great day, and she will never ever forget abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter