oo6.

Hot Young Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon look away. She can feel her heart beating abnormally. Just who on Earth is Haeju? And why is she sick or something? Jiyeon realized that maybe she's overthinking about stuffs, she's very sure that Suga likes her back. Why else would he drag her in here holding her hands, and do sweet things to her right? She's positive he's into her. Maybe that girl he's mumbling about is his sister. Right! That's his sister. 

"So, let's go back?" she heard Suga asked. Jiyeon immediately nodded and stand up, patting any dirt on her back. Yonggi smiled at her, and they started walking out of that forest. 

While walking, Jiyeon can't help but to noticed Suga's expression changed, a lot. He looks gloomy and he's just quiet. Well, he's really quiet most of the time, but now, it's different. It feels like he's sad, and doesn't wanna talk about something. Jiyeon sighed. She look at her feet following his tracks. This type of atmosphere is bothering her. She feels sad about him, being like this.

"Yonggi ah." she called. Suga stop and look at her, he smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" she asked. He slowly nodded his head.

"Are you scared?" he asked. Jiyeon shook her head. It's getting really dark and they are not even halfway there. She's very sure that everyone might be worrying for them.

"Come, take my hand." he offered. Jiyeon look at his hand and back to his face. Is this real? Or he's just being nice? Jiyeon bit her lip, hesitating about whether or not to take his hand. The air is getting cold and she can feel the chills down to her spine.

She was a little shock when Suga is the one who take her hand and enveloped his warm hand to her's. She felt strangely complete. She is thinking deep down inside her mind that he's the superman of her life.

"Your hands are cold." he said. His hands slowly wrap around her tightly. She blushed so hard, and she thank the darkness because Suga won't notice it.

When she was younger, she always thought that love stories only exists inside fairytales. She thought that both of her parents, and her grandparents were princes and princesses that came from a far away land. She was taught of destiny, and fate, so she believed. Right now, she don't care about any of that, right now, her and him, it's more than enough.

"Jiyeon ah, what's your favorite song?" Suga asked. She was startled on that question.

"Uhmm. Cafe Latte." she said. Suga chuckled with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5SE5Ds8d9w&list=PLC171686463639D77  *YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS RIGHT NOW!! 

Jiyeon smiled when she heard him hum the song. He doesn't have a great voice like some of his friends, but it's so beautiful to listen to it. Maybe because she's inlove with him, and everything he does is perfect in her eyes. He never failed to give her butterflies in stomach, and it's so comforting to feel that way. She doesn't know if it's obvious that she likes him, but even though, he's still treating her nice, sweet in fact. 

All of these trees and grasses and rocks are witness to this moment. She swears all of the stars gather above them. 

They say that when you're in love, everything is colorful, and right now, beyond this dark forest, she can only see how colorful everything is. Through her eyes, she can see the very reason why she's currently happy... Min Yonggi. There's so many beautiful things to be happy, and there's him. 

He continue to hum the song as the two of them walk along the path. His hands continue to produce warmness to her hands. 

Everything was magical, everything is alright. Jiyeon take a look at his face, there he was, struggling to take a breath to continue to hum the song. She laughed at the view and told him that it's alright not to continue, but he still did anyways. 

They finally reached the main road and Suga still never let go of Jiyeon's hands. He carefully guided her along the way. And she felt, like a princess. She felt like they are a couple, but they're not. But Jiyeon doesn't care about it right now, the only thing that matters, is that she's happy.

 

 

"I bet they are having this very moment. You know how Yonggi is. He's that kind of guy. Like his friends, I mean, not to offend you or something." Nayeon said as she cross her legs while lying on her bed. Ahreum look at Nayeon confusingly, what the hell does she mean by that?

"Wait.." Ahreum muttered. Nayeon sighed deeply. She then get up and face Ahreum who's fixing her hair seating in front of her. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. It's just.... it's... everything about them scream that aura to me." she said. Ahreum can't still figure out why is she blabbering this things. Jin isn't like that, well, she's kinda sure of that. She's more than positive that Jungkook isn't like that, and that's absolute! She stare deep into Nayeon's eyes.

"They've been missing for a very long time now. God! Where the hell did they go?" she annoyingly asked. Ahreum didn't answer, she honestly don't have any idea. But Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin are on their way to look for them. 

"I'll buy some water. What do you want?" she asked Nayeon.

"Soda." Nayeon replied. Ahreum went towards the mart beside the hotel. She immediately spotted Jungkook drinking something in one of the tables outside.

"Jungkook!" she called. The latter take a look, and spotted her running towards him, for a moment there, he thought someone was playing that  'Ode to my Family' by The Cranberries in the background. It's just his imagination, obviously.

"Noona, you're still awake?" he asked. Ahreum chuckled.

"Well, look who's talking... Baby Jungkookie.." she muttered. She proceeded inside t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter