o12.

Hot Young Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running and bumping to people, she found herself at the rooftop. The rain is still pouring so hard, and Ahreum instantly get drench. She look up and saw the grey sky swallowing the entire city, then she look around, and saw the buildings, the field and some classrooms with the class ongoing, then she sighed. She wanted to cry so badly, but no tears are falling. She felt numb. Why would Jin do that? Is she the reason behind all of these?  She don't want to assume things, she don't want to think that the world centers around her and Jin left immediately because of her. But deep down inside her heavy heart, someone is screaming that yes, she is the reason. She should feel guilty! She should feel sad, she should feel NOTHING BUT PAIN! She felt darkness slowly coming up to her and pulling her.

"Noona.." and then, that voice just completely swayed and pulled her hand up. She look back and spotted Jungkook.

"You just ran away and I thought I.. I offended you." he said as he walk slowly towards her. Ahreum didn't replied. 

"Truth is... I'm sorry." he said. His hand almost made it's way to her cheeks. 

"Jungkook ah~" she called. Both of their eyes stuck at each other. He stared back at that sad and tired eyes. 

"It's my fault." she said. His heartbeat increases, he can't believe she's saying nonsense like this. He shook his head.

"NO!" he shouted at her. He hold her hands firmly. He wants to tell her that it's gonna be okay, that he'll be by her side no matter what happens. 

"It.. it's Jin hyung's choice." he whispered. Ahreum look nowhere. Jungkook's breath started to shorten, seeing her like this makes him feel like everything in his short life will fall apart too. 

"Please never think of that again." he said as his arms wrap around her. He hug her with all his might and started whispering to her that it's gonna be alright, not now but in the future. 

 

 

It's the day of the graduation and Ahreum started preparing herself. She look herself at the full size mirror at their living room and checked if there's still something she can fix up. Her mother came down from upstairs fixing her earrings.

"Ahreum ah, fix your hair fast and we're leaving!" she ordered. Ahreum immediately grab the hair curler and started curling her hair on the ends. It got really long now. 

"Did you got the flowers?" their father came inside the living room, fixing his hair. Their mother nodded and pointed the boquet of flower at the table nearby. Their father sigh, he totally thought that she forgot about it.

"Ahreum ah, where do you want to go after the ceremony?" he asked his daughter who's still curling her hair. The latter didn't respond. He take a look at his wife who's already looking back. It saddens him to see his daughter being like this. She barely even speaks already, she barely even look at them. 

"I know this newly opened restaurant near the school, we should absolutely check it out." he said. His wife just nodded, agreeing to that idea. 

"Alright people, I'm ready!" Taehyung came down wearing an annoying perfume. His smell immediately send irritation to their mother's nostrils.

"Did you swim in the pool of garbage?! I told you never to wear that perfume again!" she complained. Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

"Umma you're just saying that because you're cheap. This is Gucci don't you know? Oh wait! There's no way you'll know." he murmured the last sentence. Ahreum take a look at her family and sighed. It's still the same, despite Jin leaving. She smiled a little, knowing that there's just somethings that will never change because of one thing. Taehyung's eyes landed on his sister, smiling. He secretly smiled, seeing her smiling again. It's been a quite while after all. 

"Alright alright! Can we leave now? Ahreum? Are you done?" their father asked. Ahreum nodded. Her family is just the best, despite her mother not being opened, despite her father not being at home always, and despite her brother being an annoying trash. 

The family started leaving the house, and drive towards the school. 

 

 

"Hyung! It's your graduation but you still look sleepy as !" Jimin remarked when he saw Yonggi sitting down in one chair at the classroom, looking like he just simply, don't want to be there.

"What's up man?" Yonggi hug Jimin. 

"Where's the people who made you?" he asked. Yonggi pointed out outside. 

"They can't stand the crowd here, so they went out, you know how umma is, she want to exist in one place with her own self." Yonggi remarked, chuckling. Jimin also chuckled back. 

"Anyway, are you alone? Where's the others?" he asked. 

"Namjoon texted me saying he's on his way here. Hoseok said he's going here with Nayeon. I don't know about Ahreum and Taehyung." he said. 

"What about Jungkook?" he asked back. 

"Oh he's on his way." Jimin replied. Just then, Jiyeon arrived with her family. Yonggi's eyes landed on the newcomer. Jimin's jaw almost dropped, seeing this noona looking so... well... majestic. 

"Oh my God, Jiyeon ah~ you look so pretty." one classmate commented. 

"Thanks." she shyly replied. She started looking around, looking for any signs of Ahreum and the others, but her eyes landed on Yonggi, who's eyes were stuck looking at her. She gasp, she don't expect him to be here already. 

"Uhh umma, shall we go to the auditorium already?" she asked.

"Jiyeon ah, should you atleast congratulate your classmates." her mother pushed her for her to congratulate her classmates. Jiyeon of course, stated with her friends, a few of them are there already and they all exchanges congratulations. She wanted to avoid Yonggi as she gets closer to him, but after a while, Jimin came to Jiyeon.

"Noooooooonnnnaaaaaaa!" Jimin acted cute calling her. Jiyeon avoided him.

"Noonaa? Noona? Noooooonnnnnaaa?" Jimin jump in front of her. 

"What do you even want?" Jiyeon asked softly, still, not looking at him. 

"Congratulations on your graduation~" he sang. Jiyeon smiled weakly at him and went on a different way, but to her surprise, Yonggi is standing in front of her already. She look up and met eyes with him. 

"Uhh. Jiyeon ssi." he called. She bowed and try to left but his hand caught her arms. This shock both Jiyeon and Jimin. 

"I have something to say. Are you that rude to just leave and not finish my sentence?" he asked. Jiyeon wants to laugh with that. How dare this guy tell her that she's rude? He's the rude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter