oo3.

Hot Young Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sighed deeply. He's very lucky because he only got detention and not suspension. It's a good thing that Ahreum and Jiyeon speak up about the matter. It's a real great help. Lee Kwangho got suspended due to harassment. He was supposedly about to get suspend too, but Jin helped him. His parents hold a big stock on this school, and having an opposite decision with Kim Seokjin is not a very good matter. Jin thank him after the talk at the principal's office, he mentioned how Jungkook became the  hero of the day and save Ahreum.

"It's okay, Mr.Jeon. You can go." the detetion teacher said. Jungkook almost shouted 'YES' in relief. Finally! He can get the hell out of there. Before he can fully get out of the classroom, the teacher called him and eyed him.

"Don't think you can get away with everything just because you are best friends with Mr. and Mrs. Kim's son." he said. Jungkook didn't really care about that. Teachers can say anything they want in this matter, but that doesn't mean they really know him, and the bond Jin and him shared throughout the years. He scoffed when he went out. That's bull! He never want all of this to happened, and if ever he ed up once more, he don't need Jin's or anyone's help. 

He walk towards the gate of the school. It's already late and he just wants to rush towards his house and call it a day. But on the corner of his eye, he saw Ahreum standing at the gates, while leaning there, it looks like she's waiting for someone. He immediately rush to her and check up on what could be the matter.

"Jungkook ah." she called. 

"Noona, you're still here." he said. He saw her hands with violet color on it. Then she look at her face.

"What happened there? Is this the mark that that left you?" he asked and grab her hand and check it out. Ahreum immediately pulled it out. 

"Noona, what's that?" Jungkook asked. Ahreum didn't say anything, she just look at Jungkook and force herself to smile.

"Thank you for today Jungkookie." she muttered. 

"No.. It's.. That's what friends do." he said. Ahreum cleared her voice.

"You're the only one who run up to him and punch him. Jin didn't really do anything." Pain was written all over her tired voice. Jungkook swallowed the lump on his throat. She looks hurt more than ever, and she looks kinda tired.

"That's not true. I'm sure I just got there and punch the hell out of Kwangho before Jin hyung." he defended Jin. Ahreum fake a smile once again.

"No. I don't think so." she said, as her voice even broke saying that. Jungkook wants to hug her so bad right now. She had a bad day, both of them did. 

"Do you want to unwind first? I know a great place." he suggested. Ahreum's face light up with that.

 

 

Jungkook and Ahreum stop in front of a fence. She look at him confusingly. Is this the great place he's been saying? She wants to laugh so bad because of Jungkook's taste of great place.  Jungkook pointed out the top of the highest building in Seoul. 

"Have you been there?" he asked. Ahreum shook her head, then her eyes widened. 

"No way Jungkook! We can't go there. It's restricted!" she protested while tagging Jungkook's shirt. She shouldn't agreed on this idea.

"We'll get arrested." she said, very scared of what could happen. Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah. If we get caught." he look at her meaningfully. Ahreum violently wave her hands 'no'.

"C'mon, noona, you won't regret this I swear!" he childishly said. Ahreum find it really really cute. Jungkook will always be a baby in front of her eyes. Ahreum pinch both of his cheeks and he winced in pain.

"Have you ever done this?" she asked. 

"Yeah, for like every Wednesday night. Oh! It's Wednesday today!" he clapped his hands. Ahreum furrowed her eyesbrows.

"Wednesday night? Why? What's up with Wednesdays?" she asked. Jungkook didn't say anything, but he just look at her meaningfully.

"We have to get over that fence first." he pointed out the fence in front of them. Ahreum nervously laugh.

"Do you really think I can do that? I'm wearing a skirt for God's sake!" she ranted. Jungkook immediately dig inside his bag and handed her his P.E pants. 

"It's clean don't you worry." he raised his eyebrows and defended himself, in case she's having a doubt with that. 

"Okay. I'll wera it now. Please turn around." she said. Jungkook immediately followed like a puppy, he even closed and covered his eyes. Behind him, Ahreum wear it without anymore hesitation. Though, she's wearing cycling under her skirt, Jungkook is still a boy, even though he's a baby.

"Okay, what's the first step?" she asked. Jungkook look at her and smiled.

"I'll go first. I'll help you afterwards." he said. Jungkook succesfully reached the top of the fence like a pro. He handed his hand to Ahreum. By the looks of it, it's easy to climb this thing up. But he still take Jungkook's hand, to be sure. Jungkook succesfully get over the fence and watch Ahreum do it. He's laughing on her struggle. Both of her eyebrows were in ceased, and her tongue were sticking out, like she's concentrating on some test.

When Ahreum did it, she hit Jungkook with her bag. The latter winced in pain.

"That's for laughing at me in my struggle." she said and laugh. Jungkook sighed, he made her laugh. finally!

 

The two of them proceeded to this back door towards the elevator that's surprisingly still on. Maybe it's for the janitor that does their cleaning. They reached the top floor and towards the rooftop of the building. Jungkook and Ahreum proceeded to look at the view, the majestic view. She smiled and closed her eyes. She just let the cold air touch her face. Her hair dance with the air. 

The view feautures the entire Seoul, with the lights on, the cars passing by the road were incredibly beautiful in this view. Ahreum realize how everything looks so small.

"You know sometimes, you have to go really high to realize how small you are." she said. Jungkook look at her side profile. She's so beautiful. Not that kind of beautiful in the girls on TV or in magazines, she's beautiful, as she is, in her own way. There's something about her that makes his heart always beat like crazy, and that she's the only one who possess that something. He bet how magical it is. He sighed. Why is she not his? She thought the view is pretty but he thought she's prettier. Honestly, there's no view that could top what he's seeing right now. She has nothing really extraordinary about her, she's it! But God knows how much he loves her.

"Jungkook ah." she look at him with those eyes she gave him the first time they met, full of excitement and contentment.

"You just didn't save me once today. You save me twice. Who are you now? Superman?" she giggled. Jungkook shook his head, and acted like he's the strongest man on Earth.

"Superman got nothing on me." he quoted that particular lyrics from the song. Ahreum laugh with that. Jungkook laugh with her.

"No really. Thank you. Maybe if you're not there, I just buried my face into sleep with a heavy heart." she said. Jungkook's eyes travelled on her hand again. He avoided to look at it more further. 

"Well, I'm glad, I was there for you." he said. Ahreum smiled at him thankfully then she wrap h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter