oo1.

Hot Young Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah! There she is! Hyung! Your sister is here!!!" Jungkook excitedly shouted. They are in the classroom  and V's sister promised them that she will drop a food she originally cooked. God knows how Jungkook loves her cooking. V rolled his eyes, not really interested about her sister coming in their classroom.

"Yah! Hyung! How do I look? Do I look fine? I look fine right?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung (V) chuckled and pointed out his sister, who's already beside them. Jungkook almost jump in shock.

"Noona, you're here!!" his high pitched voiced asked. Ahreum laughed with that and patted the younger one's arms.

"I'll just drop this for Taehyung. Is he behaving well around here Jungkook?" she asked. Jungkook heard his name got mentioned by her angelic  voice and for the moment there, he just wants to listen to it over and over again. He look at Ahreum's face and he didn't dare to count how many seconds had already passed. V hit his sides, and that's how he went back to his senses.

"Ah! I.. yeah. Of course he is." he stutter. Taehyung laugh with his friend's awkwardness. His sister give him a glare. Ahreum smiled at Jungkook.

"I should go now. We have to study for the next class." she said and left. Jungkook sighed deeply. V checked him out. He's aware of that well known fact that Jungkook is secretly in love with his sister. He threw his arms around Jungkook and held him his food, the one that his sister cooked for him.

"I know how much you love this. I hate it though. You can have it." he said and left the room. Jungkook was left staring at the lunchbox in front of him. A smile slowly form in his face.

He run and followed Taehyung towards the cafeteria. The moment he reached the cafeteria that is full of people around, he spotted his group of friends gather around the table. V is already there, and he is currently being the monkey in the middle of the crowded cafeteria, ah~ thing he do to make his friends laugh. He run and decided to join the fun.

"Hey maknae is here! What took you so long?" Hoseok asked as he throw his arms around Jungkook's shoulder. V is staring at the newcomer and then to the lunchbox he's carefully holding. Oh, this guy must really love his sister. Too bad!

"That looks really familiar." Jin pointed out the lunchbox Jungkook is holding. V got alarmed. That's a red flag!

"Oh yeah, that's from noona. I gave it to Jungkook because I'm not really hungry." he reason out. Jungkook look at his hyung with a thankful gaze. Jin nod his head. Jungkook look at Jin.... if this hyung only knows how much he envy him. He has everything a guy can asked, he has car, a secure good future, and he has Ahreum. He look at the lunchbox and handed it to Jin.

"Oh, you're giving me this? It's okay Jungkook, I brought lunch already." he declined. Jungkook pushed the lunchbox, this is his girlfriend's cooked food, why would he actually decline to eat it? 

"It's alright. you can have it. I'll just asked her to cook food for me tomorrow. You heard that Taehyung?" he joked. V nod. Jungkook decided to just give up and to just eat it. He's just trying to be considerate, really. He take a last look at Jin, he's enjoying times with his friends. He shook any possible doubt forming inside his head.

 

The day slowly went by, Ahreum is looking at the board trying to figure out how the world revolves and how many babies have born while she was doing that. She felt someone kicked her back. She annoyingly checked it out.

"What do you want Kim Namjoon?" she mouthed. The latter didn't replied. When she turn back to the board, their teacher is already looking at her.

"Kim Ahreum. Mind explaining the phrase 'Kill two birds with one stone'." their teacher raised her eyebrow. She started cursing Namjoon inside her mind. It's english and she can't understand a thing. How will she know what the hell is that now? She looked back at Namjoon who is beaming at her, like he's enjoying this. All eyes turned to her.

"Uhmm." she tried to pretend read the phrase again. She's very sure Namjoon is bullying her again. He exactly knows the answer, but he wants her to suffer. That ant brain motherfu...!!

"It's... I think that it's all about a... uhhh.." she did every people who doesn't know the answer, scratching their head. But just then..

"It means to accomplish two tasks with only one effort." she heard a voice somewhere. She look at it and saw Jin answered. He gave her a gaze before looking back at the teacher. The teacher didn't say anything but she let Ahreum sit down.  The whole class is starting to turn awkward. Then, she felt like the silence is slowly pulling her towards the book in front of her. It's so embarassing! Jin is always doing that! It's getting annoying from time to time. People here might think that she is being dependable at him. 

She stay looking at the book until the end of the class.

*Until finally the bell rings. 

She grabbed her bag and started waving goodbye to her friends. Everyone is starting to left, it's getting really late. Meanwhile, Jin found his way to Namjoon. Everyone just stopped on what they're doing when they heard a loud slap came across someone's face. Ahreum herself, even flinch a little.

"You think what you did is funny? You embarassed my girlfriend!" he half shouted. Namjoon didn't fight back. Jin is still his hyung, and besides, what he did earlier is a jerk thing to do. 

"I'm sorry. I thought..." he didn't get a chance to finish his words as Jin immediately cutted him.

"You thought what? You thought everyone will think it's funny? It's not your old kind of joke anymore. We're seniors, everything we do inside the classroom reflects on our grades!" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter