TEASER TWO.

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ   TRVㅤ✕ㅤBIGHIT'S NEW GIRL GROUPㅤ:ㅤ
teaser two。

"Hey, guess what Changmin hyung told me today." 

Namjoon's mellow voice breaks the silence and six pairs of eyes simutaneously glance at him in interest, albeit three of them half lidded from the fatigue. The boys had been practicing their choreography for their upcoming comeback for the past two hours and had been granted their first break just seconds prior, which typically consists of two minute
power naps and as for Jungkook's case, chugging down a half liter bottle of water to "brighten his masculine aura." 

Yoongi tugs the beanie off his head and uses it to wipe off his sweat ("Ew, hyung, that's so gross," Taehyung hisses) before flinging it onto the said boy's face, promptly ignoring the subsequent cries of anguish.
 "What?" 

"Guess what changmin hyung told me this morning." 

"...I heard that, but that's not what i meant by 'what,' smartass," Yoongi groans, "spill. i'm not in the thinking mood." 

Jimin giggles and whispers "since when are you ever" to Taehyung who giggles right back, and Yoongi mentally decides that he doesnt really care since he's been sweating through Jimin's favorite pair of boxers anyway.

"Bang Sihyuk pd is producing a girl group," Namjoon announces with an uncharacteristic grin, and Jin stifles a snort much to the younger's displeasure. "What?" Jin waves him off and assures him it's nothing, but his windshield wiper laugh squeaks through his hand and namjoon insists him to talk. "What."

"It's just that," Jin wheezes, "You seem overly excited and it feels like you're going to try and bed one of them—"

Namjoon protests with his hands thrown clumsily in the air, "Hey hey hey, what do you take me for?"

Jungkook scrunches his nose. "i mean, no offense hyung, but you're kind of......always......excited. by girls." namjoon stares.

"....This is rich, coming from the kid who popped a ing during AOA's stage—(Jungkook sputters in protest as Taehyung howls in laughter, "I didn't see it and I was next to you, is it that small—") yeah, that's right, i saw you."

Yoongi snorts, "If they look anything like us then i'm sure he wouldn't want to sleep with any of them." 

Jin nearly growls and throws his shoe, "Speak for yourself you mangled sideboob." 

"Nah, some of the ones Ive seen are pretty cute," Jimin chirps and brings his knees to his chest, "I mean, look at younghye." the seven boys nearly moan at the mere mention of the girl's name before Jungkook raises his hand excitedly.

"How about the girl that Hoseokie hyung's close with? You know, the one that kinda looks like a cat." 

"Ooh," Taehyung whistles and snaps his fingers, "she's hot." 

"Are you...." Hoseok narrows his eyes. "are you talking about....Mei Xie noona....." the boys explode in a joyful chant of "mei xie mei xie" and Hoseok stares at them in mild disgust. "Hey hey none of y'all are allowed to look or touch. She's like my mom. You guys are gross, you are all lusting after my mom." (Namjoon mumbles "nothing i've never done before" under his breath and Hoseok stares back in horror.)

Taehyung scoots over with a grin curled up against his lips, back straight and hands folded neatly on his lap before leaning in and whispering, "Smash or pass."

"...What."

"Smash or pass," Taehyung whispers louder, "smash or pass mei xie, i'm giving you five seconds. 5, 4—"

Hoseok nearly screams, "What, what are you saying—"

"—3, 2—"

"We are not going to play smash or pass with friends involved," Jin scolds, and Taehyung whimpers and crawls back to his original spot. "Now let's talk about the real deal here." He hunches over and glances around, "have any of you guys seen Liqin, the other Chinese trainee?" 

"Oh," Jimin nods, impressed, and he fist bumps Jin discreetly. "Yes. Yes. She's cute, so cute." 

"Okay, yeah, hey guys," Namjoon interrupts again, and six pairs of eyes stare back at him. Deja vu. "I was more planning on having this conversation turn towards who you think would get into the group, not which trainee you'd try to bag."

Yoongi face falls in disappointment, and Namjoon chokes. 

"oh," Jungkook mumbles and falls flat on his back, clearly losing all interest in the conversation. "I dunno, the only other trainee i know is Seohwa." 

"i hope Sungsil gets in," Jimin exclaims, and Taehyung nods in agreement. "That would be awesome." 

"i mean," Yoongi adds on, "Seulgi trained for the longest, it would make sense for her to get into the lineup, no?"

Hoseok shrugs, "Who knows. If we consider what happened with our own lineup, anything could really happen." 

"Oh, that's true. , do you know how many members there are?" 

Namjoon shakes his head. "The convo never went that far." 

Jin stands up to get his bag for his water and glances at the clock to check how many minutes they had left in their break. Did they really only use up three minutes? "In any case, anyone who speaks english is probably getting in. There's always an English speaker" 

Jungkook raises his hand lazily in agreement, "I second that." 

"Who speaks English." Yoongi furrows his eyebrows, "Taehyung. you're up to date with all the trainees. finally put your social skills to use." 

"Well, " Taehyung starts with a confident roll of his shoulders, and Yoongi kicks him to the side with his foot. "There's Sunhee, who was raised in Dallas Texas." (or more accurately, "Dellaseu Texiseu")

"...How do you know where she was born—" Taehyung shoves two fingers against Jimin's lips to shut him up.

"There's also the girl from Australia, Lilian Song I think? I've seen her too, she sings well and she's really pretty, but wait she's actually really really young so nevermind." 

"I mean, i heard it's going to be a hip hop group," Namjoon sighs out, ignoring the younger's commentary. "More than anything wouldn't rapping be the most important?" ("Yes," Hoseok nearly screams, "Mei Xie's a shoe-in!")

"Oh, there was this other girl that was pretty good, remember?" Yoongi says, "Hyunjoo. the tan one who's good at dancing, heard she did stuff underground too. You know our company eats that up like hot cakes." 

"I honestly think Eunji's better though," Namjoon quips, and everyone squints in confusion. "Eunji? You know, the one that got transferred from Starship right after we debuted?" A chorus of "ahh"s resonate in the practice room before Jimin jumps in his spot excitedly. 

"Wait wait speaking of other companies, isn't Amber noona's cousin a trainee? Her name's Jayden, i think."

Yoongi throws a 1,000 won bill into the center of their newly-formed circle, "Dunno who she is, but i'm betting she's going to get in. Connections to the industry are everything, they're definitely going to milk that family bond bull out as much as possible." 

"Well we're betting on Sungsil!" Taehyung and Jimin throw another bill in each, and Hoseok rolls his eyes to do the same.

"I'm still betting on Mei Xie noona." 

"Any English speaker for me," Jungkook announces, and Jimin furrows his eyebrows.

"What a friend, shouldn't you be betting for Seohwa?" 

"Okay it's not like she'll know this bet ever happened," Jungkook protests, and Jin smacks his head to toss in another. 

"I second on the English speaker." 

Namjoon raises his hand, "I'm the only one who didn't bet yet right? i'm betting on Younghye's tiny friend." 

Yoongi blinks. "what." 

"Younghye's tiny friend," Namjoon repeats, looking around at the others for confirmation only to get blank stares in response. "You know, the kid she hangs out with all the time? Tiny, pale, bangs, long hair, kinda has small eyes. I heard Sungdeuk ssaem loves her, he'll probably put in a good word for her." 

"...Still don't know who you're talking about." 

Hoseok stands up and collects the money, dumping it into a snapback and kicking it to the corner. "Okay okay so bets are all final right? This bet counts for whoever's the first confirmed member. Winner takes all." 

Jin gasps, and the six other boys turn back in curiosity. 

"God forbid they're called the bulletproof girl scouts."

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: idk what happened but basically this was a (crack!)convo that happened in like five minutes between bangtan, and i included all the trainees thus far i think ??? feat. trainee stalker v yes idk